Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The far right are only a necessary evil born out of far left progressive, woke, liberal, cancel culture, lbgtabcxyz, metoo, blm extremism that is moving this nation away from its roots n heritage
    This goes both ways. All those “movements” were born out racist bigotry and misogynistic roots that you’re referring to.

Women were routinely abused and sexually assaulted so we get “me too”. Yet people like you still trivialize the treatment of women while musing for the days where you could abuse and subjugate them.

Being woke was really hijacked by conservatives to fight the reality that minorities are treated differently.

BLM? As if there should be any debate that black people are disproportionately targeted, charged, convicted and abused by the police and legal system.

No group partakes in cancel culture more than conservatives.

The real problem is people like you who want to point a finger at “liberals” as the cause of the problem rather than the collective systemic problems that have plagued our society.

It’s a country problem. Not a liberal one.

I will concede that the pendulum has swung too far in both directions but again you have one group who is essentially legislating against the will of the people. Conservative politicians are much further away from representing the people than liberals.

conservatives want to go after trans people for “grooming”. While completely ignoring the largest grooming ring in the world. The church. If these people truly cared about protecting kids from predators they’d cancel organized religion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This term far right didn't get so much media attention till trump, as it didn't really exist. So until the last 4 years people were just conservative then said enough is enough of tearing down the country...and no its not the extreme evils you quote...are you an extremist labeling others for the same?...true conservatives are simply trying to preserve the morals and virtues we were founded upon...conservatives only try to cancel the evils that are perverting our nation...liberals try to cancel anyone speaking up for morals and virtues...you are right conservatives are going against what's "popular" because what's popular is "do what u want", "if it feels good do it", "if it makes u happy do it" and ultimately that we're all our own lil gods making God in our image when we were created in His. The church is the one thing preserving society...once again u spout of extremist views as if it's all evil but if everyone followed the true church it would solve all the world's problems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This term far right didn't get so much media attention till trump, as it didn't really exist. So until the last 4 years people were just conservative then said enough is enough of tearing down the country...and no its not the extreme evils you quote...are you an extremist labeling others for the same?...true conservatives are simply trying to preserve the morals and virtues we were founded upon...conservatives only try to cancel the evils that are perverting our nation...liberals try to cancel anyone speaking up for morals and virtues...you are right conservatives are going against what's "popular" because what's popular is "do what u want", "if it feels good do it", "if it makes u happy do it" and ultimately that we're all our own lil gods making God in our image when we were created in His. The church is the one thing preserving society...once again u spout of extremist views as if it's all evil but if everyone followed the true church it would solve all the world's problems
    So you admit they fully engage in cancel culture. The term “far right” always existed. Predominantly in religious conservatives.

Traditionally conservatives valued individual freedom. They might not agree with your lifestyle or beliefs but it was your right to hold them and their right to simply be indifferent.

That is until conservative politicians began to see that the religious right would fund social and class warfare as they did fiscal conservatism back in the day.

How about you preserve your own ing morals and your own values and stay the out of everyone else’s business. It should be a representation of what the people want. Not your bull religion.

You want that lifestyle? Fine. Go have it but don’t ing legislate your onto everyone else. That is the very definition of anti American when you stifle the free will of the people to impose your beliefs.

The you just spewed in this post is exactly the domestic terrorism we should be fighting against. Your rant is as unAmerican as it gets.

The church doesn’t solve anything. It is the problem. Go ask the nearly half a million victims of abuse at the churches hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irony.
    Nobody likes a middle ground any more.
    Nobody even thinks middle ground anymore. Do What Thou Wilt vs the "True" Church even in your mind.
    Gotta have one to counter the other. There's no more going across the aisle and making compromises for a better future.
    It's one way, or the highway and that one way better be the "True" way.

That's about all I'm going to say and shall say no more.

I really dislike how polarized we have become. Even the ones who think they're normal as they cling to one side as hard as they can.
    It's sad that the last presidential regime that truly walked across the aisle to work things out turned out to be one of the main reasons we're here in this point in History.

Even Rome burned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irony.
    Nobody even thinks middle ground anymore. Do What Thou Wilt vs the "True" Church even in your mind.
    Gotta have one to counter the other. There's no more going across the aisle and making compromises for a better future.

I really dislike how polarized we have become. Even the ones who think they're normal as they cling to one side as hard as they can.
    It's sad that the last presidential regime that truly walked across the aisle to work things out turned out to be one of the main reasons we're here in this point in History.

Even Rome burned.
    I can show you how wrong he is with no effort.

He can live however he wants. If he doesn’t want to use birth control or have abortions. No problem. If he wants to worship an imaginary god and create a moral code for himself and his family to follow. No problem.

If he wants to ban books or weed or sex in his home. No problem.

There’s your compromise. He can maintain complete free will.

However his stance is that they’ll fund politicians and use the government to control our free will.

It’s not both sides refusing to compromise. It’s one side wanting to completely control what everyone can do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can show you how wrong he is with no effort.

He can live however he wants. If he doesn’t want to use birth control or have abortions. No problem. If he wants to worship an imaginary god and create a moral code for himself and his family to follow. No problem.

If he wants to ban books or weed or sex in his home. No problem.

There’s your compromise. He can maintain complete free will.

However his stance is that they’ll fund politicians and use the government to control our free will.

It’s not both sides refusing to compromise. It’s one side wanting to completely control what everyone can do.
    I said my peace and now I'm done.
    I'm hating that we have devolved to this.

You guys carry on with your wasted energy.
    I'll use mine to vote and educate a different spectrum of politics to those around me should they want. I will not volunteer what I think.
    One that's not extreme, willing to work with each other and altogether now unrealistic, given the overall environment.

When meteorologists get death threats over reporting how and why it's about to get really hot...
    We've long since jumped the shark into stupid.

I'm sad. And now, truly, this is my last anything about any of this from anyone.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The far right are only a necessary evil born out of far left progressive, woke, liberal, cancel culture, lbgtabcxyz, metoo, blm extremism that is moving this nation away from its roots n heritage
    Its roots as a nation made rich off genocide, stolen land, and slavery? Sounds way more extreme than Me Too and defunding the police.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah of course I'm speaking of bringing back evil things...eye roll...I'm speaking of traditional family values and a nation who's laws and cons ution were based upon the laws of the One who u refuse to believe. I apologize for conservatives hoping we can force morals back on society, Sorry we're trying to preserve your lives from your own destruction. No there is no middle ground because good people aren't saved. You can't hope that your good outweighing ur bad will save you, it won't. Because we know this, and we care about people in general, it is our hope that ur eyes will be opened to this....its not to force u to think like us, for the true it is out of love...I don't follow a religion, I don't follow or believe in a building, the church is invisible n it is in us...it is a person...and belief in that person is the only thing that can save any of us...so it is following that Person that can solve all of our problems....those who did evil were not followers of that Person therefore u cannot cast blame...they were following themselves, they were doing as u say-what they wanted, what felt good to them, what made them happy...if those are ur virtues then applaud them don't shame them

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But if we spurn God's loving offer of salvation and refuse to believe on Jesus Christ, neither we nor God can avoid our condemnation. No unbeliever will suffer in because God lacked love, but "because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah of course I'm speaking of bringing back evil things...eye roll...I'm speaking of traditional family values and a nation who's laws and cons ution were based upon the laws of the One who u refuse to believe. I apologize for conservatives hoping we can force morals back on society, Sorry we're trying to preserve your lives from your own destruction. No there is no middle ground because good people aren't saved. You can't hope that your good outweighing ur bad will save you, it won't. Because we know this, and we care about people in general, it is our hope that ur eyes will be opened to this....its not to force u to think like us, for the true it is out of love...I don't follow a religion, I don't follow or believe in a building, the church is invisible n it is in us...it is a person...and belief in that person is the only thing that can save any of us...so it is following that Person that can solve all of our problems....those who did evil were not followers of that Person therefore u cannot cast blame...they were following themselves, they were doing as u say-what they wanted, what felt good to them, what made them happy...if those are ur virtues then applaud them don't shame them
    Preserve yourself asshole. Leave everyone else alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But if we spurn God's loving offer of salvation and refuse to believe on Jesus Christ, neither we nor God can avoid our condemnation. No unbeliever will suffer in because God lacked love, but "because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God."
    That’s your problem not ours. Worry about yourself or off. Stop demanding that we conform to your bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL believing this horse after the age of 9

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL believing this horse after the age of 9
    How can't you believe in a cult creating by men 2 thousands year ago, furiously inspired by egyptian myths and based on men walking on water then resurrecting on a flart Earth created 10 thousands years ago?

Do'nt you know there's a loving God taking care of you destiny and there's a reason for everything, like kids shot in Texas high schools or sexually abused in said God's very own house?( A french catholic church study reavealed an estimated 350 thousands kids have been sexually abused in catholic schools or other environments and around 3% of catholic "staff" was pedophile).

But I suppose the God these kids were praying from all the tears of their bodies to stop their nightmare was occupied making a bunch of athletes millionaires for putting a ball in a circle, since they all thank him when they get the big bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can't you believe in a cult creating by men 2 thousands year ago, furiously inspired by egyptian myths and based on men walking on water then resurrecting on a flart Earth created 10 thousands years ago?

Do'nt you know there's a loving God taking care of you destiny and there's a reason for everything, like kids shot in Texas high schools or sexually abused in said God's very own house?( A french catholic church study reavealed an estimated 350 thousands kids have been sexually abused in catholic schools or other environments and around 3% of catholic "staff" was pedophile).

But I suppose the God these kids were praying from all the tears of their bodies to stop their nightmare was occupied making a bunch of athletes millionaires for putting a ball in a circle, since they all thank him when they get the big bag.
    Who knew fondling prepubescent testicles saved lives. Every tiny penis matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He beats you because he loves you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who knew fondling prepubescent testicles saved lives. Every tiny penis matters.
    I don't know and in more Bronny James cardiac arrest related news:

Transgender Michigan woman orders former boyfriend to return her testicles from his fridge (msn.com)

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    "traditional family values" werent a bunch of the founders ing slaves and breeding a bunch of bas mulatto children that they didnt give a about? this country was never founded on morals and values. lmao that people still believe that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It all just came about by the Great Dust Spect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does every thread have to become political???

I come in this shiznit to get away from reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "traditional family values" werent a bunch of the founders ing slaves and breeding a bunch of bas mulatto children that they didnt give a about? this country was never founded on morals and values. lmao that people still believe that
    Perhaps one could in the past be generous and think a reasonable person could look at the United States and see that fidelity to its founding vision required a meticulous sorting of what was good and what was evil, and keeping the good, and discarding the evil, in order to fulfill that vision.

But no. They want to keep the evil. They want the groups traditionally privileged in the social hierarchies to keep those privileges, and to reap the resulting exploitative benefits.

And they don’t pretend anymore. They come right out and say that a “republic” need not be democratic, and “representative” need not have anything to do with reflecting the interests of the people. They will do whatever is necessary to maintain their position in the social order.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a Spurs basketball forum, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for admitting that a phobe such as yourself routinely searches “trans balls”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does every thread have to become political???

I come in this shiznit to get away from reality.
    Motion passed to make all further comments on this thread to be related to Bronny James cardiac condition.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irony.

Even Rome burned.

You're right that Rome burned, but it was a slow burn with several periods of rebirth over a thousand years.
    We're in a period of change with modern technology completely changing how we as a society are going to have to organize politically. Everyone knows the current regimes are dying, (I'm not talking about parties I'm talking about the common belief systems of the last 60 years).

Right now the "liberal" (and I say that in a classical sense) ruling regime is failing to produce any future for the new generations being born in the west. This will result in a repudiation, which is what you are seeing with the division. Everyone is freaking out trying to find out why everyone is so damn depressed, becoming less wealthy, less kids, high crime, and low trust in the society. Unless the regime changes course to another direction soon, it will simply seal it's suicide and lead to whatever comes next, whatever that may be.

I'm a dissident right winger, and in these dissident circles there's a lot of discussion on what the ruling class should pursue in order to make the lives of the everyman better.

Hold on to hope and think and build toward the future, regardless of whether you're left or right, you should build for your children and their children!

Thread Information