My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm in an Exstatic mood, anyone else? Brazil, keep scrolling
    Definitely want to ignore you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To offset...sure brother, so preChrist fornication was pretty much my religion. God did a of job creating woman did He not?! Women were nothing but an object for my pleasure. I didn't care who I hurt. The internet was no help either. I lean into God to this day for strength but temptation has pretty much left me for the most part. Through this evil though, God is able to use my testimony to help others with similar struggles. God is able to use evil for His good. Who better to relate to those than one who has experienced it? I've had a supernatural healing experience that no science could explain...heck I couldn't even explain it! It came at a time when I was still having some doubts and took it as God revealing Himself to me and telling me, "I'm here with you." It involved me healing my son. So say what yall want and laugh all u want. I know what I've experienced. If any of u wanna see something different from anything you've ever seen or heard before I'm at Metachurch every Sunday at 1130. They also have 945 and 115 services. Come grab a seat with me and I got yalls lunch! Send me a pm if u wanna know more.
    You do realize you don't need a God threatening you with eternal fire to not treat women like , right? Right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did the ST atheist throw his watch out the window?

He wanted to see if it was designed intelligently enough to evolve into a bird.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Offset it wasn't the fear of , it was His loving grace n forgiveness. It's understanding that my past could be wiped clean and I could be given a new birth. That despite all the evil I did He still loved me enough to die for me n desire a relationship with me. We've been bought and the price was His blood and our lives are not ours.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Offset it wasn't the fear of , it was His loving grace n forgiveness. It's understanding that my past could be wiped clean and I could be given a new birth. That despite all the evil I did He still loved me enough to die for me n desire a relationship with me. We've been bought and the price was His blood and our lives are not ours.
    Speak for yourself. My life is mine and you should respect that.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Why did the ST atheist throw his watch out the window?

He wanted to see if it was designed intelligently enough to evolve into a bird.
    lol you probably thought this was clever. you're an idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BacktoBasics comes home from a date looking rather sad.
    Her mother asks her what’s wrong.

She says, “Joe Korny proposed to me an hour ago.”
    Her mother asks, “Why are you so sad then?”

The girl replies, “Because he also told me he was an atheist. Mom, he doesn’t even believe there’s a .”
    Her mother says, “Marry him anyway. Between the two of us, we’ll show him how wrong he is.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BacktoBasics comes home from a date looking rather sad.
    Her mother asks her what’s wrong.

She says, “Joe Korny proposed to me an hour ago.”
    Her mother asks, “Why are you so sad then?”

The girl replies, “Because he also told me he was an atheist. Mom, he doesn’t even believe there’s a .”
    Her mother says, “Marry him anyway. Between the two of us, we’ll show him how wrong he is.”
    Imagine thinking this is some kind insult. You have to be one of the dumbest least self aware ing people here. You and moan about your political bull , then backpedal as if you're going to stay on topic, then take another dump in the very same thread.

I'd suggest you grow up but I'm guessing you're well over 50.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okie dokie then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf am i reading

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf am i reading
    This place gone sideways right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even as the originator of the classic God Thread, I find this one insultingly stupid.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "traditional family values" werent a bunch of the founders ing slaves and breeding a bunch of bas mulatto children that they didnt give a about? this country was never founded on morals and values. lmao that people still believe that
    They don't believe it. They just like saying it and enjoy the fact that voicing opposition to such nonsense is widely considered taboo.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf am i reading
    You're reading the result of TimVP and Kori's (the site founders) longstanding failure to moderate and curtail nazis on here.

The board is friendly to dumb , and so dumb collects here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking this is some kind insult. You have to be one of the dumbest least self aware ing people here. You and moan about your political bull , then backpedal as if you're going to stay on topic, then take another dump in the very same thread.

I'd suggest you grow up but I'm guessing you're well over 50.
    You're a chick? No wonder you're so overly emotional here. It all makes sense now. Hey there's plenty of "men" here too with your same energy unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're reading the result of TimVP and Kori's (the site founders) longstanding failure to moderate and curtail nazis on here.

The board is friendly to dumb , and so dumb collects here.
    LMAO NAZIS!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i never said i didnt enjoy some nice boy booty
    Just like I thought...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did he get the Fauci ouchie in 99?
    Hey boys we got a PimpOnABlimp fan here... Nice dog whistle bro!

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Just like I thought...
    you know intimately well how i like to pound ass. you've been ting pancakes for awhile babe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey boys we got a PimpOnABlimp fan here... Nice dog whistle bro!
    You’re so lonely. It’s embarrassingly transparent. But hey, whatcha gonna do when you don’t got enough money to get out of the house.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B2b...whatever ur or anyone's worldview is need to answer four questions...and do so where all four answers flow together and don't contradict (coherence)...where do we come from (origins)? What gives life meaning? How do we differentiate between good n bad (morality)? What happens when we die (destiny)? I'll throw in one extra, what legacy are u leaving behind (or with a progeny)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B2b...whatever ur or anyone's worldview is need to answer four questions...and do so where all four answers flow together and don't contradict (coherence)...where do we come from (origins)? What gives life meaning? How do we differentiate between good n bad (morality)? What happens when we die (destiny)? I'll throw in one extra, what legacy are u leaving behind (or with a progeny)?
    I don’t need to answer any of these questions to know that it’s fundamentally wrong to use your religious beliefs to control the free will of others.

But I’ll address your point.

1. Doesn’t matter. I have no issue with those that don’t want to rule out a higher power but it’s definitely not a higher power in a religious sense. As depicted by western religion or really any other. That is a man made control device.

2. I don’t require meaning. Perhaps you do but that’s your shortcoming. I’m perfectly fine with our existence being the same as an ant. You’re here until you’re not.

3. I’m generally in agreement with collectively agreed upon law. Although flawed. What I don’t like is religious people using the wealth ac ulated via organized religion to manipulate elected representatives in order to implement rules and laws that are contrary to what society supports.

4. Who cares. I’m dead. Nothing happens as far as we know. Until science breaks that barrier and provides new information I’m perfectly fine with the answer being nothing. There is no proof of afterlife and the only reason the concept exists is to control people with the threat of never ending pain and suffering. It’s bull and quite frankly should be illegal to teach. Heaven and is the sickest form of indoctrination.

It has completely controlled your actions. You’re a victim of grooming and you don’t even know it. That is a huge societal problem.

5. My family generally subscribes to doing good because there is face value and meaning in helping others. Not because we fear fire and damnation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re so lonely. It’s embarrassingly transparent. But hey, whatcha gonna do when you don’t got enough money to get out of the house.
    LMAO You continue on with your asinine assumptions because you're so hard up for your bs to come true. The only one lonely here is your pathetic ass B2B.

Keep crying over nothing you big pussy!

Thread Information