Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was pretty clear that you politically driven assholes won’t learn after finding out that it was congenital rather than the lies you people spread.
    I made no such comment about Bronnys condition being political.
    You can surely cut n post if i did, right?

You, stain poster shall serve as nothing more then thread bumper for the remainder of this thread.
    That is a command. Chop chop.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I made no such comment about Bronnys condition being political.
    You can surely cut n post if i did, right?

You, stain poster shall serve as nothing more then thread bumper for the remainder of this thread.
    That is a command. Chop chop.
    You are exactly what I say you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth is is congenital condition went unnoticed all these years until it was exacerbated but something else. Could have been COVID, could have been the vaccine. Could have been something else. None of this is political cause it was created while the right was in charged and pushed while the left was in charge.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth is is congenital condition went unnoticed all these years until it was exacerbated but something else. Could have been COVID, could have been the vaccine. Could have been something else. None of this is political cause it was created while the right was in charged and pushed while the left was in charge.
    All those young people dying of heart attacks. Could have been this, could have been that. Who knows? New commercials tell us that young people have always died of heart attacks so that's good enough for me, and I'd appreciate it if you stop being political by noticing things, you fascist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh he wants his son to play
    Get killed playing and then sue the school
    James bad daddy

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James bad daddy
    You are easily the dumbest ing person here. It is exactly why your son is dead. Your stupidity is unbelievable. You’d think losing a kid would wake you up. But it’s done the opposite. Too bad it wasn’t you instead of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James bad daddy
    What makes you think James hasn't consulted with the best doctors available and is making an informed choice?
    You think he want's to make more money off some scam, with his own son's death being the trigger?

Come up with something to support this or GTFOH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better father than Larry Bird

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I guess we'll be adding Bronny and Lebron to the roster soon. Sweet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I guess we'll be adding Bronny and Lebron to the roster soon. Sweet.
    And LeCoach as a Pop replacment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The James' have readjusted the goals. Of course Bronny will have to pass all the health tests.

USC Trojans freshman guard Bronny James is expected to weigh his entry into the 2024 NBA draft based on specific team interest, not draft position, Klutch Sports CEO Rich Paul told ESPN on Saturday.

"I don't value a young player getting into the lottery as much as I do getting him on the right team in the right developmental situation," Paul told ESPN on Saturday.
    What's more, Paul said, the right team doesn't necessarily equate with landing on a roster with his father, LeBron James -- although LeBron James would be "head over heels excited if that were to happen organically," Paul said.

"LeBron wants Bronny to be his own man," Paul told ESPN.
    After suffering a cardiac arrest in a July workout at USC, Bronny James was diagnosed with a congenital heart defect that sidelined him for nearly five months. He was cleared to resume his career, made his USC debut on Dec. 11 and has averaged 5.2 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists in nearly 20 minutes a game.

Before the serious heart episode and the long layoff, James had been expected to be a major contributor for the Trojans this season. Out of Sierra Canyon High School, ESPN draft analyst Jonathan Givony had James ranked in the top 15 of the 2024 NBA draft class.

Because of his heart condition, James will also have to be evaluated and approved by the NBA Fitness to Play Panel. The 2025 NBA draft class is considered much stronger than the 2024 class, which could also be part of the James' calculus on the proper timing to enter the draft.

Rich Paul - Bronny James's '24 draft call based on team interest - ESPN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Translation: there are a lot of Teams LeBron ain't going to... so we need to just make that clear.

Believe.
    Post Count
    All those young people dying of heart attacks. Could have been this, could have been that. Who knows? New commercials tell us that young people have always died of heart attacks so that's good enough for me, and I'd appreciate it if you stop being political by noticing things, you fascist.
    I’ve always heard stories that USC is full of rich kids who are snorting coke like other kids down soda pops. That’s not something college players would use to get an edge during games is it as a performance enhancer? I couldn’t help but wonder after hearing all that talk for so many years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So his recovery continues, being in the NBA draft while keeping his college options open.
    Yet entered the portal, transferring from USC as Plan B.

USC's Bronny James entering NBA draft, transfer portal - ESPN

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a no brainer to add LeBron for the vets minimum and Bronny to Austin Spurs with the chance for the occasional call up to hang out with Daddles.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I'd put Bronny in the rotation over Malaki if for nothing else than the media exposure (and maybe getting Lebron) but Lakers are on top of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wnba maybe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James would be worth a 2nd rounder if San Antonio has abundance of them this year

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take him 1st overall. Wemby + Bron = championship 6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a no brainer to add LeBron for the vets minimum and Bronny to Austin Spurs with the chance for the occasional call up to hang out with Daddles.
    I'd put Bronny in the rotation over Malaki if for nothing else than the media exposure (and maybe getting Lebron) but Lakers are on top of it.
    100 no brainer.
    Lebron is a 10 million times upgrade over anyone on the Spurs roster to help Wama.

Additionally would block the Lakers from getting him in the 2nd R.

Q is how badly does Lebron want to play with Bronny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take him 1st overall. Wemby + Bron = championship 6
    can you imagine that scenario? Lebron comes over to the spurs and wins a chip with Wemby for his son as a swan song to his career. Major mixed feelings from some Spurs fans.

Honestly, he probably wouldn't even retire if that happened. No reason to not try and match Jordan with a repeat at that point.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    can you imagine that scenario? Lebron comes over to the spurs and wins a chip with Wemby for his son as a swan song to his career. Major mixed feelings from some Spurs fans.

Honestly, he probably wouldn't even retire if that happened. No reason to not try and match Jordan with a repeat at that point.
    No mixed feelings. Ring is king.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It is not Lebron's fault we choked away a championship. He's always been super respectful of the Spurs and what he's doing at age 40 is incredible.

Thread Information