Post Count
    you already tried making a weird crypto thread and it didnt go anywhere

you can feel free to gamble however you please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you already tried making a weird crypto thread and it didnt go anywhere

you can feel free to gamble however you please
    oh yee of little faith...that crypto thread will eventually turnout to be one of the largest threads in the political forum.

you lack vision

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could make this forum bigger than even the Political forum.....you are a small man with no vision

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh yee of little faith...that crypto thread will eventually turnout to be one of the largest threads in the political forum.

you lack vision
    Really surprised to see you much such a turn to the hard right and jump on the crypto bros train man. crypto, it's selling our planet out to make up out of thin air to con people out of real money. Such a good scam I can't believe Wall St didn't think it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really surprised to see you much such a turn to the hard right and jump on the crypto bros train man. crypto, it's selling our planet out to make up out of thin air to con people out of real money. Such a good scam I can't believe Wall St didn't think it up.
    Maybe they did.......nah...the fact that the SEC is refusing to pass a bitcoin ETF should tell you all you need to know about what the FED thinks of bitcoin. I think of it as the anti-FEDNOW, which any person in his right mind knows is a prelude to a Fed back centralized currency and that is why bitcoin is important.

Ether is important for whole different reason with its smart contracts and there are other crypto projects like XRP, ADA and others that are far superior to anything the FED is thinking of putting out

If we did crypto right, it is my belief that we can use the savings per transaction to help pay for this nation's biggest problem, our national debt. instead of paying paypal or venmo to make transactions for you we would use a centralized crypto to make these transactions at a much lower cost and add a fee that would help pay the nations debt. There would be no losers but the banks.....consumers would still be paying way less than they do now per transaction, the nation's debt would benefit from the millions of transactions that would occur daily
    Last edited by Nbadan; 08-14-2023 at 10:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they did.......nah...the fact that the SEC is refusing to pass a bitcoin ETF should tell you all you need to know about what the FED thinks of bitcoin. I think of it as the anti-FEDNOW, which any person in his right mind knows is a prelude to a Fed back centralized currency and that is why bitcoin is important.

Ether is important for whole different reason with its smart contracts and there are other crypto projects like XRP, ADA and others that are far superior to anything the FED is thinking of putting out

If we did crypto right, it is my belief that we can use the savings per transaction to help pay for this nation's biggest problem, our national debt. instead of paying paypal or venmo to make transactions for you we would use a centralized crypto to make these transactions at a much lower cost and add a fee that would help pay the nations debt.
    There is no way to do crypto right. It's all about pissing away energy since difficulty scales up with each coin created. LOL at national debt being our biggest problem. The youth being mined through the cost of education, the working class being mined through healthcare and housing costs exploding, the ruling class not giving a about addressing global warming that will lead to ruinous famines and wars over resources over the next 75 years, those are our major problems. zero-sum financial innovation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no way to do crypto right. It's all about pissing away energy since difficulty scales up with each coin created. LOL at national debt being our biggest problem. The youth being mined through the cost of education, the working class being mined through healthcare and housing costs exploding, the ruling class not giving a about addressing global warming that will lead to ruinous famines and wars over resources over the next 75 years, those are our major problems. zero-sum financial innovation.
    Dont be short sighted bum, by handling the national debt issue you will free resources to tackle global warming, which I think we already have the technology to do, just not the political will.

President Biden has already handled student debt relief, you guys just have no picked up on it......under the inflation reduction act you can lower your student debt bill dramatically once payments resume in October......under the act, even those making more than $100k per year are eligible to reduce their monthly debt to about $100 per month and if you successfully pay for 10 years, no matter if you cover the principle, your debt is forgiven

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The housing crisis will solve itself in time.....the generation Xer's will eventually have to sell their overtaxed, over insured mansions once they get on fixed incomes.....or they just will get tired of the monthly upkeep. these sellers are just waiting for interest rates to lower because nobody wants to buy at 7%, but once interest rates go down that is when I think you will see a flurry of home sales and a crashing housing market likely in 2024

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont be short sighted bum, by handling the national debt issue you will free resources to tackle global warming, which I think we already have the technology to do, just not the political will.
    LOL lecturing about being shortsighted when global warming is the biggest problem facing humanity.

President Biden has already handled student debt relief, you guys just have no picked up on it......under the inflation reduction act you can lower your student debt bill dramatically once payments resume in October......under the act, even those making more than $100k per year are eligible to reduce their monthly debt to about $100 per month and if you successfully pay for 10 years, no matter if you cover the principle, your debt is forgiven
    LOL what a load of crap, that's only for loans less than $12,000. What ing college are you going to for $12,000? JFC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL lecturing about being shortsighted when global warming is the biggest problem facing humanity.

LOL what a load of crap, that's only for loans less than $12,000. What ing college are you going to for $12,000? JFC

wrong...everyone is eligible bum....you just need to apply

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, some quick background: All income-driven plans generally operate in the same fashion. Payments are calculated based on your earnings and household size, and are readjusted each year. After monthly payments are made for a set number of years — usually 20 — any remaining balance is forgiven. (The balance is taxable as income, though a temporary tax rule exempts balances forgiven through 2025 from federal income taxes.)

The revised REPAYE plan would become more generous in several ways.

To start, it would reduce payments on undergraduate loans to 5 percent of discretionary income, down from 10 percent in the existing REPAYE plan (and 15 percent in other plans).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is eligible for the new repayment plan?
    Borrowers with federal undergraduate loans or graduate loans.

But undergraduate borrowers are eligible for lower payments than graduate borrowers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OL lecturing about being shortsighted when global warming is the biggest problem facing humanity.
    it's not....our wanting to occupy other planets without solving our own problems first is.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no way to do crypto right. It's all about pissing away energy since difficulty scales up with each coin created.
    bitcoin is a storage of wealth...like Gold....do we transact in gold? of course not...there is fiat money to do transactions in the real world..in the digital world there will be a cryptocurrency that can do millions of secure tranactions per second at a very low cost and with no mining... the only thing left to decide is which coin? ADA? XRP??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing that is abundantly clear is that people don't want a centralized crytocurrency and I think that this is the exact path the FED is taking us with FEDNow...a precursor to a centralized crytocurrency and eventually a new world order

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong...everyone is eligible bum....you just need to apply
    Stop making up bull . Right from Whitehouse.gov it says it only forgives loans up to $12,000 after ten years of repayment.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...-need-it-most/

Forgive loan balances after 10 years of payments, instead of 20 years, for borrowers with original loan balances of $12,000 or less. The Department of Education estimates that this reform will allow nearly all community college borrowers to be debt-free within 10 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bitcoin is a storage of wealth...like Gold....do we transact in gold? of course not...there is fiat money to do transactions in the real world..in the digital world there will be a cryptocurrency that can do millions of secure tranactions per second at a very low cost and with no mining... the only thing left to decide is which coin? ADA? XRP??
    No mining? Validating transactions is what mining is. None of the above for the which coin question. LOL getting sucked into financial innovation scams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, when did you become a Republican?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vapor coins are the dumbest ever unless you got in from the jump and got out at its peak. The future will be vapor coins, centralized, and able to be locked if the gov't sees fit. Sounds like a bad investment from here on but then again I was never a betting man and like money in my hand not just in my head.
    Last edited by koriwhat; 08-16-2023 at 03:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    side point crypto related crime.
    For you crypto haters, ya like green money never inspires any crimes.

Missing crypto king found chopped up and flushed down toilet by terrified plumbers (msn.com)

Thread Information