Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    But I will watch Saudi Arabia league whose family chops off the heads of Journalists they dont like.
    If you want to find a "cleaner" league you definitely need to switch to the Bundesliga. And you definitely want to stay away from La Liga.

An aside: Hope everything is Ok in Morocco. I just heard a report that its very hard to find live people in the rubble because the building material used in a lot of places is not concrete and rebar (which supplies air pockets when crumbled). Its a horrible situation. The sniffer dogs are going to find a lot of dead bodies instead of locating live kids and such in the "rubble"

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    But I will watch Saudi Arabia league whose family chops off the heads of Journalists they dont like.
    If you want to find a "cleaner" league you definitely need to switch to the Bundesliga. And you definitely want to stay away from La Liga.

An aside: Hope everything is Ok in Morocco. I just heard a report that its very hard to find live people in the rubble because the building material used in a lot of places is not concrete and rebar (which supplies air pockets when crumbled). Its a horrible situation. The sniffer dogs are going to find a lot of dead bodies instead of locating live kids and such in the "rubble"
    Thanks but I’m not Moroccan tbh
    But Algeria has sent humanitarian help to Morocco but they said no
    Oh well….at least Lybia has accepted our help after yesterday’s flooding

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Thanks but I’m not Moroccan tbh
    But Algeria has sent humanitarian help to Morocco but they said no
    Oh well….at least Lybia has accepted our help after yesterday’s flooding
    That was awful as well.

The satellite photos of Lybia were ridiculous. they had so much water at one time...
    No time to drain the water just builds up and keeps rising.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That was awful as well.

The satellite photos of Lybia were ridiculous. they had so much water at one time...
    No time to drain the water just builds up and keeps rising.
    yeah it was awful

Mother Nature isn’t very forgiving

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ten Hag
    laughs in Ronaldo

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    MU had an ownership deal fall through.
    Nothing is stable until the top gets fixed.

And..... Harry McQuire is still starting on defense. Too many injuries, too much leadership havoc.
    It would be nice to see them return to old times and really have a go at MC.

Meanwhile Spurs and a manager I will name Pastaglue, have put together a very good midfield with no depth.
    Moving Richarlison to the wing has helped but he is just not good enough (the loss of the little fast Israeli fella was a tough blow, he was playing well on the wing). Son, Madison, and Bissouma up the middle has been a fantastic move.

I never thought Son could play in the middle as he has little strength on the ball. Turns out it was a really good move as Son has lost a lot of speed and uses his guile on the ball.
    If this team actually had Harry Kane it would be a monster without many games outside of the league to reveal the lack of depth.

There you have it Spurs fans. 1st in the league? wtf..... unimaginable looking back.

Late note. Lloris replacement is so much better at goal!

In any event the team is actually fun to watch again win or draw. (They will eventually lose and be fun to watch at that as well with the current midfield)

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    MU had an ownership deal fall through.
    Nothing is stable until the top gets fixed.

And..... Harry McQuire is still starting on defense. Too many injuries, too much leadership havoc.
    It would be nice to see them return to old times and really have a go at MC.

Meanwhile Spurs and a manager I will name Pastaglue, have put together a very good midfield with no depth.
    Moving Richarlison to the wing has helped but he is just not good enough (the loss of the little fast Israeli fella was a tough blow, he was playing well on the wing). Son, Madison, and Bissouma up the middle has been a fantastic move.

I never thought Son could play in the middle as he has little strength on the ball. Turns out it was a really good move as Son has lost a lot of speed and uses his guile on the ball.
    If this team actually had Harry Kane it would be a monster without many games outside of the league to reveal the lack of depth.

There you have it Spurs fans. 1st in the league? wtf..... unimaginable looking back.

Late note. Lloris replacement is so much better at goal!

In any event the team is actually fun to watch again win or draw. (They will eventually lose and be fun to watch at that as well with the current midfield)
    Yeah Angel has done a great job
    It was time to open up the offense

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    ETH
    Cucknited
    Laughs in Ronaldo

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Spurs are an absolute joy to watch even in losses.
    They are back to the team of Modric and Bale except they don’t just run around as instructed by Harry Redknapp. They probably don’t finish top 4 but they will be damn fun to watch.

Some bad injuries but every team has had these. Newcastle just got run off their legs 4-1. Should have been 8-1. Newcastle just don’t have enough depth yet. They are killing the poor guys they do have. And now a CL game? They are completely cooked. The last time they actually ran up to speed was a 1-0 win against MU.

MU New ownership %s now. Ten Haag is probably gone with a complete overhaul. So desperate thinking Ronaldo would make them decent again is finally banished. Now the Glazers don’t have control over football operations so I expect a change. Just a matter of timing as they still hold on to hopes of a top 4 finish. Fools gold. No Glazers buying Ronaldo for the show now. Move on from the stupidity. I would want to leave if I was Bruno Fernandez. Before they dismantle and he goes mad out of frustration. Rebuild mode should be switched on, a real effort at rebuilding, not bringing in old names.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Eh Fernandes is super talented and fun to watch but his football IQ isn't always the best

But Rashford does jack and and Martial is a dead weight
    Sancho is back to being Sancho
    Some of the recrutement is suspect, that danish striker forgot his name is
    Ten Hag has a punchable face

Spurs are fun to watch, they are playing to their strengths
    Good move to give the captaincy to Son, he is thriving, happy for him, seems to be a likable dude

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Pep
    Citeh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ten Hag
    I’m sure it’s Ronaldo and De Gea’s fault

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    And again...

MU New ownership %s now. Ten Haag is probably gone with a complete overhaul. So desperate thinking Ronaldo would make them decent again is finally banished. Now the Glazers don’t have control over football operations so I expect a change. Just a matter of timing as they still hold on to hopes of a top 4 finish. Fools gold. No Glazers buying Ronaldo for the show now. Move on from the stupidity. I would want to leave if I was Bruno Fernandez. Before they dismantle and he goes mad out of frustration. Rebuild mode should be switched on, a real effort at rebuilding, not bringing in old names.

Glazers will not be running football operations.
    So forcing managers to take has beens like Ronaldo just to get attention is OVER.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Spurs are just rife with injuries and now the various compe ions for National teams the team is thin.
    Thank god they are out of any European compe ions and can concentrate on football in England.
    The Play is still tremendously fun to watch without Kulu, Bisouma and Madison. Son will be gone to play for S. Korea however.
    Bentancur looked good coming back from injuries for his 60 minutes and the 3-1 over Bournemouth.

I am a very happy camper as the games are so much more fun. Even being down 4-0 to Brighton and making a try at a comeback is riveting.
    The new additions have all thrived under the big Aussie PastaGlue. I keep thinking I will wake up from the dream and Spurs will be figured out and revert back to "absorbing punishment" to get one fkn shot and a 1-0 win.
    Never again with Mourhino, Conte football. Never I tell ya!

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Peo keeps destroying his wingers smh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    another Liverpool captain slipping
    at home
    in April :
    during the le race

wtf is in that stadium

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Peo keeps destroying his wingers smh
    Yep

Pasta cog glue pushes them way up the field and Spurs are very vulnerable.
    Newcastle totally pushed the Spurs around physically and tactically.
    But mostly physically. At some point Spurs have to man up and win balls, they wanted nothing to do with contact.
    Props to Newcastle for punching Spurs in the mouth and ending it early. And then piling it on.

Its the hard truth of that game.
    Still better than watching Conte or Moorhino games.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    another Liverpool captain slipping
    at home
    in April :
    during the le race

wtf is in that stadium
    MC is poised to win the two big ones again.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    MC is poised to win the two big ones again.
    Yep
    They took care of business and Arsenal and Liverpool found a way to bottle it at home
    Unbelievable

Thread Information