Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless what your feelings on guns are, most people should be able to recognize that turning law abiding people into criminals overnight all while having zero effect on the actions of real criminals is not the proper way to open up the gun control debate.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Regardless what your feelings on guns are, most people should be able to recognize that turning law abiding people into criminals overnight all while having zero effect on the actions of real criminals is not the proper way to open up the gun control debate.
    There's no other options, so, she mashed the PANIC BUTTON.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite NRA false dichotomy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite NRA false dichotomy.
    Not sure how else you call it. She herself said that she didn't anticipate that this would have any effect on people who illegally possessed and used firearms. So it's just a ploy to get conversation started.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure how else you call it. She herself said that she didn't anticipate that this would have any effect on people who illegally possessed and used firearms. So it's just a ploy to get conversation started.
    I don't find your interpretation of what she said to be credible and I call it thinking the world is easy to divide into good and bad people.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But they ain't gettin' the guns cept in the street.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't find your interpretation of what she said to be credible and I call it thinking the world is easy to divide into good and bad people.
    I'll just bet you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Dale what exactly did I attribute to Joey that resonated so much that it has you up in arms as you are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Dale what exactly did I attribute to Joey that resonated so much that it has you up in arms as you are.
    I've been up in arms since Trump made President. & I ain't goin' back, ever. It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is not why people dissociate like you do, Dale. It's pretty apparent that this about you coping with that by trying to control something. I am just curious exactly what that was. If you don't want to talk about it then it's okay I can just go back to disregarding you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It isn't interpretation. She said "no" when asked if she thought criminals would hear her message and stop carrying firearms for 30 days. She also said that this would be uninforcable beyond a misdemeanor since they can't arrest everyone, she just hopes that it gets people talking and reporting more crimes. Again, other than stirring the pot, not sure what other end game she could have here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That is not why people dissociate like you do, Dale. It's pretty apparent that this about you coping with that by trying to control something. I am just curious exactly what that was. If you don't want to talk about it then it's okay I can just go back to disregarding you.
    You're gonna massage my gourd now, Lumps?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still no job huh? You were here all day yesterday until 3am and back again up and early with your mental illness on full display.

Last night was fun, breath Tracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It isn't interpretation. She said "no" when asked if she thought criminals would hear her message and stop carrying firearms for 30 days. She also said that this would be uninforcable beyond a misdemeanor since they can't arrest everyone, she just hopes that it gets people talking and reporting more crimes. Again, other than stirring the pot, not sure what other end game she could have here.
    So what's the problem really here with this order? That we're keeping the "good guys" from carrying guns?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is not what you described earlier. You said that she said it wouldn't effect their actions. Now you are saying that she said she thought they wouldn't listen to her. Their is a significant difference between actions and listening. Plus I do not knw if I trust this interpretation either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it's like I figured it was the whole mental illness angle, Dale. Devil may care at ude disappeared right quick when I brought up your dissociative tendencies. Have fun taking out your mental illness on the board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it's like I figured it was the whole mental illness angle, Dale. Devil may care at ude disappeared right quick when I brought up your dissociative tendencies. Have fun taking out your mental illness on the board.
    LOL And yet you're the one crying to a therapist over mean ST posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey the point of therapy is to discuss your own behavior. I get you need this reinforcement so you can feel better about yourself but can you try not to be so stupid as you do it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey the point of therapy is to discuss your own behavior. I get you need this reinforcement so you can feel better about yourself but can you try not to be so stupid as you do it?
    Do you look like my AV when in therapy?

What meds are you on again you big ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have fun taking out your mental illness on the board.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...I look forward to the challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is not what you described earlier. You said that she said it wouldn't effect their actions. Now you are saying that she said she thought they wouldn't listen to her. Their is a significant difference between actions and listening. Plus I do not knw if I trust this interpretation either.
    You're splitting hairs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're splitting hairs.
    Bend over, X. I'll in' split hairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're splitting hairs.
    No, I am saying that there is a difference between having a "bad person" listening to her and having an effect on their actions. Quite huge frankly.

Thread Information