Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Board conservatives can you translate what is your idols stance?

Trump Sparks Conservative Fury With Transgender Question Response (msn.com)

*CC has consistently said he is not a Trumper so don't be hassling him with strawman chit.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Paywall. Can't see the article.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's stance on transgenders is to flip flop back and forth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what he said:

Liberals/Democrats have been exposing children to LGBQT+ propaganda behind closed doors instead of teaching them the ABCs.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has absolutely nothing to lose at this point by moderating his former stances on social issues and winning over independents, libertarians, and other moderates. His core base, i.e. 45% or so of all American voters, even the small minority of those that would prefer a different primary contender, is going to turn out for him 100% in November 2024, no matter what.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 09-16-2023 at 09:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    moderating his former stances
    Thank you for verifying you believe Trump does not have a stance on quote "Can a man become a woman."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you for verifying you believe Trump does not have a stance on quote "Can a man become a woman."

That an’t MM, it is a bot. How donI know?

Real MM posts include travel plans, women he has dated, ing about how his ex screwed him, how much $$$ he makes, and takes that prove he don’t give a about his mom’s living conditions.

This last post is nothing more than wish casting created by bad AI from some bot farm in china.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That an’t MM, it is a bot. How donI know?

Real MM posts include travel plans, women he has dated, ing about how his ex screwed him, how much $$$ he makes, and takes that prove he don’t give a about his mom’s living conditions.

This last post is nothing more than wish casting created by bad AI from some bot farm in china.
    efman high on copium now that the authentic conservative right has stacked a few wins in a row nationwide after the left's looooooong winning streak, and trump has very recently become the slight favorite to win the election next year.

It's early. It's gonna be a fun, long 14 months

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldnt care if Trump did his best impersonation of buffalo bill in the silence of the lambs,,,, tucking it and dancing in front of a mirror as long as he uses his high stiletto heels to stomp on liberal hearts and grind them into a fine powder in 2024,,,,have a nice day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldnt care if Trump did his best impersonation of buffalo bill in the silence of the lambs,,,, tucking it and dancing in front of a mirror as long as he uses his high stiletto heels to stomp on liberal hearts and grind them into a fine powder in 2024,,,,have a nice day.
    2020 still hurts, huh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2020 still hurts, huh

Absolutely. Never hide your , Blake. Ever. Let that be your religion as it is mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2020 still hurts, huh
    2016 still hurts, huh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    efman high on copium now that the authentic conservative right has stacked a few wins in a row nationwide after the left's looooooong winning streak, and trump has very recently become the slight favorite to win the election next year.

It's early. It's gonna be a fun, long 14 months
    Chat bot gives itself away as it can’t about ex to save its ass!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but he's gone now and he's being indicted for the crimes he committed that hurt America. That helps.

But lol hemisderp is furious still. Look at his posts. He's seething thru his dentures. You guys are hurting waaayyyyy more.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but he's gone now and he's being indicted for the crimes he committed that hurt America. That helps.

But lol hemisderp is furious still. Look at his posts. He's seething thru his dentures. You guys are hurting waaayyyyy more.
    Lmao,,,,just laughing at you liberal es scared that Trump may return to power in 2024,,,hes your boogeyman and theres no denying that,,,,you and your justice departments and liberal media are scared less of the man,,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao,,,,just laughing at you liberal es scared that Trump may return to power in 2024,,,hes your boogeyman and theres no denying that,,,,you and your justice departments and liberal media are scared less of the man,,,,,,
    Do you think he didn't do any of these crimes or you don't care? Which is it?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't give a if he shot someone outside Bexar Council House in the broad daylight. You didn't give a for rules and regulations when Trump made President. You figured you'd suspend all decency until a regular President could get back in there. Uh, uh. Nope. We're ripped up and apart, it's a low level anarchy as we post and I hope it's full anarchy and that right soon.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just look at what you democrats have done since Trump made president,,,,you said russia collusion,,,,nope didnt happen per Mueller investigation,,,you went after Brett Cavanaugh,,,,again you failed,,,,you now went after Paxton,,,,another fail,,,,but yet you say republicans are the party of empty investigations,,,,you guys and gals, are so confused, you dont even know what a woman is anymore,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is how ed up democrats are,,,,New York gets barely 100,000 illegals and they are claiming the state is gonna burn to the ground,,,,lmao,,,,christ almighty,,,are you kidding me, snowflakes?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump doesn't believe in anything and neither do you.

Triggered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just look at what you democrats have done since Trump made president,,,,you said russia collusion,,,,nope didnt happen per Mueller investigation,,,you went after Brett Cavanaugh,,,,again you failed,,,,you now went after Paxton,,,,another fail,,,,but yet you say republicans are the party of empty investigations,,,,you guys and gals, are so confused, you dont even know what a woman is anymore,,,,
    This is how ed up democrats are,,,,New York gets barely 100,000 illegals and they are claiming the state is gonna burn to the ground,,,,lmao,,,,christ almighty,,,are you kidding me, snowflakes?
    So you don't care that he committed these crimes. No rant was needed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs