Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every Venezuelan immigrant I've ever met have been diehard anti Chavez/Maduro, anti communist. I dated one for a month or so in mid 2018, Daniela, never went to the bedroom or anything but she was fun to get to know and very intelligent, had her master's degree in computer science. She was a diehard anti communist and said that Trump is a godsend and that if she could ever vote she'd only vote Republican. And it's not just her.
    Exactly..

That was years ago. The Venezuelan right wingers left long ago. They arrived to US via airports. They did not travel on foot through borders.

These millions of nigas coming are not those.

They are mainly Maduro fans who have been promised $$$ and great life in USA.

Again. You are in for a rude awakening.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I see Central America, I see a corrupt, cartel controlled hole, and it’s baffling to me why anyone would want the US to become a majority country when every other majority country is a systemically corrupt, poverty ridden hole.
    They must be escaping those corrupt cartel-controlled holes because they like cartel controlled holes and want to make another one.

This is such tribal bull , you might as well suggest teenage girls escaping polygamy cults are trying to spread polygamy.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They must be escaping those corrupt cartel-controlled holes because they like cartel controlled holes and want to make another one.
    It certainly seems like they do when the not only elect but defend Bob Menendez’s blatant corruption

Thread Information