Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For which current GOP candidate would you vote?
    President Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For which current GOP candidate would you vote?
    I'm open to pretty much all of them except Trump, and it's an open field among the rest.

Let's see who the nominee actually is and if his/her positions crystalizes during the general election.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe for Trump to be incarcerated and replacement GOP nominee to take his place.

But yes, we have a two party system -- the choices are always stark if you don't fit perfectly into one box.
    This is whats wrong with todays republicans,,,,they dont have the tribal mentality like the democrats have. The democrats would vote for a man with clear dementia and do it in mass numbers while republicans struggle with their conscience and lose elections trying to decide who to vote for,,,,ive always said i give credit to democrats for rallying the troops time and time again,,,,just look at the republicans in congress,,,,they look like the 3 stooges because they dont have the killer instinct like democrats,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is whats wrong with todays republicans,,,,they dont have the tribal mentality like the democrats have. The democrats would vote for a man with clear dementia and do it in mass numbers while republicans struggle with their conscience and lose elections trying to decide who to vote for,,,,ive always said i give credit to democrats for rallying the troops time and time again,,,,just look at the republicans in congress,,,,they look like the 3 stooges because they dont have the killer instinct like democrats,,,,
    We're rotten with RINO's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never thought I would say this but there is more "group think" in the Democratic Party right now than there is in the Republican Party.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I never thought I would say this but there is more "group think" in the Democratic Party right now than there is in the Republican Party.
    Group think?

The only “group think” here is we don’t want a dictator and a traitor.

You do.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're rotten with RINO's.
    Yep. Just look when democrats had control of the house with pelosi in charge,,,,,she ripped up Trumps state of the union address right there front and center on national tv. Say what you will but I actually liked her for the cold hearted she was,,,,she would step on republican hearts with her high stiletto heels and grind them into a fine powder. That is what the republican party is missing. Just look at all the pussies that republicans have had recently as speaker when they had control of congress,,,Boehner, Ryan, and McCarthy,,,,what a in' joke,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Group think?

You do.
    I have no clue what you're talking about. I suspect you don't either.
    Last edited by DMX7; 09-24-2023 at 12:14 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Group think?

You do.
    You weren't gonna have him as President from Day 1, clammy. So, you threatened to blow him up Day 1. Now? Well, now he's blood drunk.

More power to him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's talking about Trump. He doesn't believe you're a sell out, 7, that you won't vote for him come next November. I do. I believe you're a sell out. And that's a dirty shame.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep. Just look when democrats had control of the house with pelosi in charge,,,,,she ripped up Trumps state of the union address right there front and center on national tv. Say what you will but I actually liked her for the cold hearted she was,,,,she would step on republican hearts with her high stiletto heels and grind them into a fine powder. That is what the republican party is missing. Just look at all the pussies that republicans have had recently as speaker when they had control of congress,,,Boehner, Ryan, and McCarthy,,,,what a in' joke,,,,
    The bitter- ing-truth late of a Saturday night in September. Hit it on all chambers, Ange.

Andrew

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You implied that there is more “group think” with democrats.

I suspect I know why you haven’t explained that claim.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You implied that there is more “group think” with democrats.

I suspect I know why you haven’t explained that claim.
    Look at clammy. He's pisser tonite. Last night he was contracting for my murder. Tonite? He's all calm, cool, and collected, having conversations up the wazoo.

clammy

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm open to pretty much all of them except Trump, and it's an open field among the rest.

Let's see who the nominee actually is and if his/her positions crystalizes during the general election.
    looking for policy nuance from the GOP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you Trump s can't be serious

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    looking for policy nuance from the GOP
    Dumper & 7 sittin' in a in' tree. You SOB, 7, GD you.

Crawl, 7, crawl!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you Trump s can't be serious

you democrats voted this guy in over a doctor and youre saying you arent tribal, chumpsucker?,,,,,,lmao.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

you democrats voted this guy in over a doctor and youre saying you arent tribal, chumpsucker?,,,,,,lmao.
    Word

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

/thread tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Until Americans vote & show they prioritize Border, other issues are more important.

I'm not gonna waste my time ins uting

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Until Americans vote & show they prioritize Border, other issues are more important.

I'm not gonna waste my time ins uting
    The bitter truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN: Mexico makes agreement with US to deport migrants from its border cities amid ongoing surge in illegal migration

As part of the agreement, Mexico agreed to “depressurize” its northern cities, which border the El Paso, San Diego and Eagle Pass, Texas, where the mayor has declared a state of emergency. They will also implement more than a dozen actions to prevent migrants from risking their lives by using the railway system to reach the US-Mexico border, according to Mexico’s National Migration Ins ute.

The US Department of Defense is ramping up resources at the US-Mexico border, sending at least 800 new active-duty personnel to the border, where 2,500 National Guard members are already servicing, Department of Homeland Security officials announced Wednesday night in a call with reporters.
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/23/us/me...rge/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oz didn't even live in that state.

Your fault for prioritizing TV stars over everything else.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CNN: Mexico makes agreement with US to deport migrants from its border cities amid ongoing surge in illegal migration

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/23/us/me...rge/index.html
    Doing a favor for Biden to buy time, to get over this rough spot till a redirection in the news cycle occurs and the steady stream of wets can resume.

SOP

Thread Information