Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My how times have changed,,,,look at the racist democrat politicians in New York now. The mayor and governor have said they dont want anymore brown people in their city and state. That they cant afford it but they were ok with Texas, Arizona, and California getting flooded with the illegal invaders. Joe Bidens answer?,,,grant 472,000 venezuelan illegals temporary legal status,,,, I hope Abbott doubles down and sends many more their way,,,

Gov. Kathy Hochul has message for migrants looking to come to New York: 'Go somewhere else' (yahoo.com)

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think your post should include banjo background music

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think your post should include banjo background music

Need to give them green cards to all of them, so they can go back to their families in poor states like Texas, tbh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My how times have changed,,,,look at the racist democrat politicians in New York now. The mayor and governor have said they dont want anymore brown people in their city and state. That they cant afford it but they were ok with Texas, Arizona, and California getting flooded with the illegal invaders. Joe Bidens answer?,,,grant 472,000 venezuelan illegals temporary legal status,,,, I hope Abbott doubles down and sends many more their way,,,

Gov. Kathy Hochul has message for migrants looking to come to New York: 'Go somewhere else' (yahoo.com)
    Yep, no more Big Shot.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Wow I’m literally shaking to the point of tears. The New York Governor is LITERALLT Hitler! We all know her words are just cloaked in racism and xenophobia amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's easy to advocate for something that doesn't effect you. Liberals always do this kind of crap until it effects them. Now, NOW we have a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They still haven't removed the sanctuary city designation... that's how much they care about it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They still haven't removed the sanctuary city designation... that's how much they care about it.
    They already look hypocritical - remove that designation and they remove all doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Need to give them green cards to all of them, so they can go back to their families in poor states like Texas, tbh
    Or drop them all off in the ocean.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    By new year's it'll be a (good thing).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They already look hypocritical - remove that designation and they remove all doubt.
    Why would they do that? All they care about is getting more federal dollars.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep up the good work, Abbott,,,,in fact increase the volume,,,,

Texas sends another wave of migrants to New York City despite ‘capacity’ claims (yahoo.com)

“Texas border towns should not have to shoulder the burden of Biden’s open border policies,” Abbott posted on X, formerly known as Twitter. “Texas will continue to send buses to sanctuary cities to provide relief to overrun border towns.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Texas sends another wave of migrants to New York City despite ‘capacity’ claims (yahoo.com)

“Texas border towns should not have to shoulder the burden of Biden’s open border policies,” Abbott posted on X, formerly known as Twitter. “Texas will continue to send buses to sanctuary cities to provide relief to overrun border towns.”

yeah, more new future Democrat voting Americans. Keep it up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you suggesting they should vote illegally?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool with me,,,theyre killing American democrat voters with their drugs and crime and just taking their place,,,,have a nice day,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice new illegal democrat voters taking out the young American democrat voters,,,,,

Drug deaths nationwide hit a new record in 2022. 109,680 people died as the fentanyl crisis continued to deepen, according to preliminary data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nice new illegal democrat voters taking out the young American democrat voters,,,,,

Drug deaths nationwide hit a new record in 2022. 109,680 people died as the fentanyl crisis continued to deepen, according to preliminary data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
    It's vote harvesting. The D's knew instantly that the 95% [Black voting block] would correspond damn near identical to this bunch crashing the country. Since the '71 Roe decision, the U.S., birth rate has plummeted.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It's easy to advocate for something that doesn't effect you. Liberals always do this kind of crap until it effects them. Now, NOW we have a problem.
    You're referring to NIMBYism. It's not exclusive to liberals or any other political lean. It's a human trait, just like hypocrisy. Even a bot would know that.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you suggesting they should vote illegally?
    For whom are you planning on voting in 2024?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For whom are you planning on voting in 2024?
    I haven't decided. Why do you care?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't decided. Why do you care?
    To whom do you have it narrowed down?

Just curious. Choices seem pretty stark. I have no idea what anyone claiming to be undecided would be waiting for.

Also you look like your in the middle of pilling yourself, so it's fun to watch the process.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To whom do you have it narrowed down?

Just curious. Choices seem pretty stark. I have no idea what anyone claiming to be undecided would be waiting for.
    Maybe for Trump to be incarcerated and replacement GOP nominee to take his place.

But yes, we have a two party system -- the choices are always stark if you don't fit perfectly into one box.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe for Trump to be incarcerated and replacement GOP nominee to take his place.
    For which current GOP candidate would you vote?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

But yes, we have a two party system -- the choices are always stark if you don't fit perfectly into one box.
    Ya sellout, you.

Thread Information