Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Still."

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lauren Bobimbo : "Ive turned to plastic surgery and religion"

"The Church is supposed to direct the government, the government is not supposed to direct the Church" real quote, no kidding...

I think these ins utions are supposed to stay the fk out of each others business if at all possible.
    Lauren, I think we realize this is very tough on you to understand since you desire conflict between the two ins utions as it pays for your upcoming glute remake.
    Better check your cons uents concerning your upcoming surgery.

-Yours in God and Spaghetti monster(s)?

peagarden

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mornin', fart-face.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lauren Bobimbo : "Ive turned to plastic surgery and religion"

"The Church is supposed to direct the government, the government is not supposed to direct the Church" real quote, no kidding...

I think these ins utions are supposed to stay the fk out of each others business if at all possible.
    Lauren, I think we realize this is very tough on you to understand since you desire conflict between the two ins utions as it pays for your upcoming glute remake.
    Better check your cons uents concerning your upcoming surgery.

-Yours in God and Spaghetti monster(s)?

peagarden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the end, the three weeks were a blip on the screen, and the Freedom Caucus won. Johnson is the furthest-right Speaker ever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In the end, the three weeks were a blip on the screen, and the Freedom Caucus won. Johnson is the furthest-right Speaker ever.
    You know who did that, Stout? in' eh. Trump did that. That was wet work, Stout, and nobody does wet work like the old man.

While your side was jackin' off CNN in celebration Trump went to set triggers and broke your asses.

Trump did that.

Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess we get to find out if the moderates can use the power they now have to block the ulta-magas. GOP is going to lose just about every battleground seat next time around.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I guess we get to find out if the moderates can use the power they now have to block the ulta-magas. GOP is going to lose just about every battleground seat next time around.
    You know who did that, RG? in' eh. Trump did that. That was wet work, RG, and nobody does wet work like the old man.

While your side was jackin' off CNN in celebration Trump went to set triggers and broke your asses.

Trump did that.

Trump.

Thread Information