My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    problem solved

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11/07/2023 special election. Rooting for Katie Porter here; Adam Schiff is the devil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    11/07/2023 special election. Rooting for Katie Porter here; Adam Schiff is the devil.
    Na there’s not gonna be a special election. Newsom fills the vacancy until 2024, and he already said it’s going to be a holdover who doesn’t run in 2024.

Ofc he also promised to appoint a black woman having a future in national Dem politics requires pretending that black women are god’s gift to the human race.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Na there’s not gonna be a special election. Newsom fills the vacancy until 2024, and he already said it’s going to be a holdover who doesn’t run in 2024.

Ofc he also promised to appoint a black woman having a future in national Dem politics requires pretending that black women are god’s gift to the human race.
    Oh ok. I lose track on which states do appointments and which states do special elections, runoffs etc. Frankly since there are national implications I don't believe that this should be a 10th Amendment issue at all. I believe that there should be one unitary rule that applies to all 50 states for a national implicated decision like this (I'm in favor of democracy/special elections, rather than appointment) as well as two-term limit for governors being for all fifty states, and no runoffs.

Yeah so I guess Porter and Schiff are out until 2024 then. The token black woman won't change a damn thing with the vote but Porter/Schiff will look like racists to the far left / hippies / BLM, I guess.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Oh ok. I lose track on which states do appointments and which states do special elections, runoffs etc. Frankly since there are national implications I don't believe that this should be a 10th Amendment issue at all. I believe that there should be one unitary rule that applies to all 50 states for a national implicated decision like this (I'm in favor of democracy/special elections, rather than appointment) as well as two-term limit for governors being for all fifty states, and no runoffs.

Yeah so I guess Porter and Schiff are out until 2024 then. The token black woman won't change a damn thing with the vote but Porter/Schiff will look like racists to the far left / hippies / BLM, I guess.
    The token black woman Newsom appoints isn’t going to be running in 2024 but Schiff and Porter are already running against Barbara Lee who predictably claimed that Newsom is racist if he doesn’t appoint her

I actually don’t mind Lee since she’s been at the forefront of fighting the military industrial complex for decades, but we don’t need more freshman senators in their 70s. She’s too old.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is how it goes Thread.
    Your time is up.
    Sorry you will have to die angry and bitter.
    Im not kidding about the sorry. You chose to frame the cir stances for the ending.
    Hope your real peace goes beyond a distorted fictional revenge story you have conceived.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I doubt Thread cares of McConnell croaks. Heck he’d probably be happy about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The token black woman Newsom appoints isn’t going to be running in 2024 but Schiff and Porter are already running against Barbara Lee who predictably claimed that Newsom is racist if he doesn’t appoint her

I actually don’t mind Lee since she’s been at the forefront of fighting the military industrial complex for decades, but we don’t need more freshman senators in their 70s. She’s too old.
    The other thing about Barbara Lee is that she's in a very safe blue seat while Porter is in a light blue, & potentially flippable seat especially considering the 2022 trends in that part of CA.

He's universally pretty much despised amongst all Democrats, independents, and the Trump-friendly conservative base. The 15-20% or so that still approve of him are the boomercons.

He's been a horrible, ineffective leader for years. While Trump carries some blame for the 2022 midterms, McConnell arguably carries more, considering where he spent the establishment GOP money on the Senate elections (Indiana, Missouri, Herschel Walker and ing Lisa Murkowski).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your time is up.
    Im not kidding about the sorry. You chose to frame the cir stances for the ending.
    Hope your real peace goes beyond a distorted fictional revenge story you have conceived.
    Thread is like the rest of the magas. Their loyalty and blind obedience is ONLY to Donald Trump. They don't actually care about the country or it's people

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The commonality is old flesh dying, flesh as old as his, not political inclinations.
    I’m quite sure he hates McConnell.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The other thing about Barbara Lee is that she's in a very safe blue seat while Porter is in a light blue, & potentially flippable seat especially considering the 2022 trends in that part of CA.
    I’d say the Dems probably hold Porter’s seat except the candidates to replace her have been a disaster so far and the R candidate for the seat is very solid.l (the Dems had a great candidate who’s now DOA because he got an extreme DUI).

Dem turnout in that district should get a lot better in 2024 so that’ll help but it was still one of the most sloppy districts the commission drew. A district with Newport and Huntington Beach needs to be Biden +17% or better, anything less is still a compe ive seat because of how many down ballot R voters it has. I’d rank it tilt D pending who the Dem candidate is.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Maxine Waters would be my preference for who Newsom picks; she’s a partisan hack who can be counted in to confirm judges while she’s also laughably corrupt and it would be great to get her out of house.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your time is up.

We'll both, in fact all of us will find peace in the grave and nary sooner. Nary.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The commonality is old flesh dying, flesh as old as his, not political inclinations.
    I’m quite sure he hates McConnell.

...Indeed, he's a sneaky .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP still posting conspiracy theories.

Will say jes' jokes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread is like the rest of the magas. Their loyalty and blind obedience is ONLY to Donald Trump. They don't actually care about the country or it's people
    ...absolutely true, on all accounts, Lee. "You" learned me that when Trump made President. And I ain't forgettin', nor forgivin', ever. It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's about time that traitorous is choking on dirt. 20 yrs with a Chinese spy as her chauffeur and we're all supposed to believe she didn't have a clue about that... her and her ty daughter for rolling her out recently with her power of attorney rights to force her into a Yea vote or two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty gangsta to refuse to retire and just die instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty gangsta to refuse to retire and just die instead.
    The problem was that she was not the gangster in all this. One of the most corrupt politicians I have ever seen.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The problem was that she was not the gangster in all this. One of the most corrupt politicians I have ever seen.
    Amen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The assault weapons ban she wrote was good at least. She said they had to water it down slightly to get it passed or it would still be in effect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP still posting conspiracy theories.

Will say jes' jokes.
    Chump still butthurt and no sense of humor.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump still butthurt and no sense of humor.
    I find it funny that you immediately said "jes' jokes" as predicted.

CC

Thread Information