Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Bryce Young going to the NFC and CJ Stroud going to the AFC is going to somehow worsen the already giant delta between QB quality in each conference.

Purdy and Hurts are the only two semi-proven NFC QBs under 30, and neither one is the elite QB who can put an otherwise flawed roster on their back…they’re both closer to being a 2021 Matt Stafford type on a Super Bowl team Imo.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bryce Young going to the NFC and CJ Stroud going to the AFC is going to somehow worsen the already giant delta between QB quality in each conference.

Purdy and Hurts are the only two semi-proven NFC QBs under 30, and neither one is the elite QB who can put an otherwise flawed roster on their back…they’re both closer to being a 2021 Matt Stafford type on a Super Bowl team Imo.
    No.... I'm no Dak Prescott fan as you may know well, but there really isn't a significant difference between Hurts and Prescott truthfully.

Hurts has an OP offensive line, particularly both tackles and the center. Prescott hasn't had that luxury since his rookie year. Plus, AJ Brown, Devonta Smith and Dallas Goedert are by far a better core top 3 than Ceedee Lamb (okay, Lamb is elite, but...) their next 2 options are... uh, Michael Gallup, and.... um... who? Last year it was TE Dalton Schultz and they didn't even care to re-sign him. Brandin Cooks the new addition is a washed mercenary, injury prone, and never was anything better than a WR3. He's known for his chronic disappearing act when he's not going up against prevent defense.

You’re gonna jinx it bruh
    Was kind of crazy Baltimore still had a chance after the ultra pathetic blows to trail 17-10.

No sense telling you board morons how many dropped passes there were today, 2 for TDs and 2 more for either potential TDs or large gainers.

Jacksons pass to the DB was beyond bad. W in the F was he even trying to throw that to Beckhan for? Bad route, not even close to being open, only 2nd down. Chip shsot FG range.

Which Dak shows up tonite?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    No.... I'm no Dak Prescott fan as you may know well, but there really isn't a significant difference between Hurts and Prescott truthfully.

Hurts has an OP offensive line, particularly both tackles and the center. Prescott hasn't had that luxury since his rookie year. Plus, AJ Brown, Devonta Smith and Dallas Goedert are by far a better core top 3 than Ceedee Lamb (okay, Lamb is elite, but...) their next 2 options are... uh, Michael Gallup, and.... um... who? Last year it was TE Dalton Schultz and they didn't even care to re-sign him. Brandin Cooks the new addition is a washed mercenary, injury prone, and never was anything better than a WR3. He's known for his chronic disappearing act when he's not going up against prevent defense.

Stop, Cuckott has had everything from HoFers on the offensive line, elite RB, elite receivers, Witten, elite defense, etc at different points. He had a fully healthy team in 2019 and couldn't even score a TD against Eagles practice squad with the division on the line

Don't do this to yourself, dont want you contemplating the Viability of Suicide after the inevitable loss later. Hurts isn't great or anything but he's definitely better than Cuckott at this point

lol bot garret on the pre-game show

Another bad pass by Lamar

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    lol bot garret on the pre-game show
    The key to tonight's football game is who can execute on downs one, two, three AND four. The fourth down is important...important...and it's important to convert your third downs before you punt...when you punt...you give the ball to the other team...and give them a chance to execute...

Whoever executes more will win tonight's battle of execution...and will win the football game...and when I say 'football game' I also mean 'football contest'

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    If you don't execute, you just give the other team more chances to execute, resulting in your lack of execution, and when it comes to executing in the football game, the number of times you execute adds up until you eventually get a summation of executions

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Not really sure what you’re arguing. Dak is 30 and I was talking about the best NFC QBs under 30.

Lamar Jackson outright LOSES the game for Baltimorgue

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    If you don't execute, you just give the other team more chances to execute, resulting in your lack of execution, and when it comes to executing in the football game, the number of times you execute adds up until you eventually get a summation of executions
    You need to execute in all 3 areas and if you don’t, you need to look at the tape to know where you didn’t execute.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Its hard to know what Fabbs wants more...Jackson to him in the ass or a 14 year old girl to sit on his face.

The key to tonight's football game is who can execute on downs one, two, three AND four. The fourth down is important...important...and it's important to convert your third downs before you punt...when you punt...you give the ball to the other team...and give them a chance to execute...

Whoever executes more will win tonight's battle of execution...and will win the football game...and when I say 'football game' I also mean 'football contest'
    so, basically…1st down & 2nd down & 3rd down- but also 4th down?

got it!

Its hard to know what Fabbs wants more...Jackson to him in the ass or a 14 year old girl to sit on his face.
    You replacing your alcoholism with gaining pro football basic knowledge would be a start.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My TO jersey

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Niners just pushing them over like a toddler

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Nice. I have a powder blue s ched in Warren Moon my wife got me for my birthday a few years back

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Nice. I have a powder blue s ched in Warren Moon my wife got me for my birthday a few years back
    I befriended a buddy 5 years ago thru Soccer, that grew up in Houston. Got a good run down of the history in H-Town.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I befriended a buddy 5 years ago thru Soccer, that grew up in Houston. Got a good run down of the history in H-Town.
    Yeah man it's a long story. Let's just say if I find out what graveyard Bud Adams is buried in I'll stop in and piss on his grave.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    sons, I'm not able to catch this "classic" (rofl)...has Cuckott completed a pass over 5 yards yet?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    sons, I'm not able to catch this "classic" (rofl)...has Cuckott completed a pass over 5 yards yet?
    There's nothing classic about this. It's a championship team vs a pretender tbh

Dak sux balls…

but im pretty sure once the game is out of reach and the game is decided…
    dak will suddenly get a score or two and fall short ….

just a qb

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Dak getting his receivers killed lol...you going to throw it downfield?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Dak getting his receivers killed lol...you going to throw it downfield?
    Well lol

Thread Information