Page 1 of 126 123451151101 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘We are at war,’ Netanyahu declares after surprise attack on Israel by Hamas
    Israel responded by striking Hamas targets in Gaza following the massive assault early Saturday.

Israel was struck by a surprise attack by Hamas early Saturday morning in one of the most serious escalations in years between Israel and the Islamist militant group. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared the country was “at war.”

Israel launched retaliatory air strikes on targets in Gaza.

The massive assault by Hamas combined a barrage of rockets fired from the Gaza Strip into Israel and dozens of heavily armed gunmen attacking the country’s south from Gaza. At least 22 Israelis have been killed in the attack with more than 250 wounded, Israel’s ambulance service said, according to media reports. The toll was expected to rise.

“We are at war, and we will win,” Netanyahu said in a message to Israelis.

https://www.politico.eu/article/isra...tack-by-hamas/

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Israel responded by striking Hamas targets in Gaza following the massive assault early Saturday.

Israel was struck by a surprise attack by Hamas early Saturday morning in one of the most serious escalations in years between Israel and the Islamist militant group. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared the country was “at war.”

The massive assault by Hamas combined a barrage of rockets fired from the Gaza Strip into Israel and dozens of heavily armed gunmen attacking the country’s south from Gaza. At least 22 Israelis have been killed in the attack with more than 250 wounded, Israel’s ambulance service said, according to media reports. The toll was expected to rise.

2 facts here for Dale...That yahoo turned Trump at the last. That's 1. 2. That Biden is a squattin' barrel-a- .

Light that ass up, Ham.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

[[[At least 22 Israelis have been killed in the attack...]]]

Every-single-one a 12-year-old boy, on the crest of Barmitzin'. The Jews will use the Ukrainian Nazi (12-year-old) tact, without the aforementioned term "Nazi."
    tee, hee.

Goin' forward, El, we're gonna have us heaps a fun with the term (Nazi). Oh, are we ever, daddy.

Let us proceed...

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    MARG BAR ISRAEL. HEZBOLLAH PIROOZ AST ISRAEL NABUD AST

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel getting butt ed this time.

Losing entire army bases. Dozens of IDF soldiers dead and HAMAS even took a high ranking general captive.

Crazy times.

Lets see if Israel rightsvthe ship. But its looking like they were completely unprepeared. Literally caught with their pants down

Lots of those HAMAS weapons are american weapons sent to Ukraine but sold in black market

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn 100 Israelis dead today. Almost 1000 injured. Dozens taken prisoner. In barely 12 hours

If the Hezbollah hordes are unleashed in the North. Israel will be in very deep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They ed around

They found out

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Losing entire army bases. Dozens of IDF soldiers dead and HAMAS even took a high ranking general captive.

Crazy times.

Lets see if Israel rightsvthe ship. But its looking like they were completely unprepeared. Literally caught with their pants down

Lots of those HAMAS weapons are american weapons sent to Ukraine but sold in black market
    And this time, unlike every other time since 2 they won't be able to invoke the (N) word.
    tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Crazy times.

Hey, hey now! That ain't gonna be bandied about, hater. No! CNN ain't gonna touch it. MSNBC ain't a gonna do it. Even FOX? Yes, Dale, even FOX ain't a gonna touch it. Uh, uh. Nope.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They ed around

They found out

Yep, c'mon, Effy, come look, we're using your , squirt.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn 100 Israelis dead today. Almost 1000 injured. Dozens taken prisoner. In barely 12 hours

...and nary American $ then. Nary. Boots, Marine boots on the ground..."Just don't use the (N) word, anybody, savvy?" - Blinken

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [[[Replying to @MyLordBebo
    Israeli officer captured.In reality they just try to capture everybody randomly for negotiation leverage and keep them alive. (If they’re acting with foresight.)]]]

& not already blood drunk.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

We'll see how cavalier & jovial yahoo is then; the piece-a- .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll see how cavalier & jovial yahoo is then; the piece-a- .
    Netannazi is very happy as this is what he wanted

But he better pray Hezbollah doesnt activate in the north. 2 front wars are never fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    entire Isrqeli Sputh front collapsed in hours

"Top 10 army in the world"

My ass

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) when you elect a criminal who is under prosecution- he will do everything by his abuse of power to stay out of prison- including abusing peoples rights and/or provoke war so all his cult sheeplets will then obey and rally around cult/criminal/country/race

2) say it aint so- that people who worship and pray 24/7 are at war as often as they breathe?
    How is that “religion thing” working out?
    No way can people who love and worship their “god” whose teachings are “love your brother” actually be killing their brother?

color me shocked!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And what a pisser for Hollywood. The Jews being Holocausted again, but NO writers, and Nazi's out the wazoo.

This will be something to see how it's all worked out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1) when you elect a criminal who is under prosecution- he will do everything by his abuse of power to stay out of prison- including abusing peoples rights and/or provoke war so all his cult sheeplets will then obey and rally around cult/criminal/country/race

2) say it aint so- that people who worship and pray 24/7 are at war as often as they breathe?
    How is that “religion thing” working out?
    No way can people who love and worship their “god” whose teachings are “love your brother” actually be killing their brother?

color me shocked!
    I'll boil it down, Homer.

Trump made PresidentPERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My ass
    Sounds like Russia tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sounds like Russia tbh
    First, Lee, Z, America and 50 other countries have to wrest that 20% including the Zap plant & Southern waters away from Putin who has a death grip on it, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like Russia tbh
    Calling it now, hater will go silent after Hamas gets "denazified" in this war.

C'est la vie

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Calling it now, hater will go silent after Hamas gets "denazified" in this war.

C'est la vie
    Nazi!!!

Thread Information