Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Good God, is there a bigger hack in the history of entertainment than this guy?

Maybe it's just me, but the only people I can imagine that would actually like this sh!t are methheads sitting in their trailer doing drugs and thinking they're "sticking it to the man" by not working or making money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c_Nqlnn40w

This song, "Aint Got a Dollar", is literally glamorizing being a hobo and living the "simple" (aka re ed) life the fact so many Ameriburgers are lapping this stuff up is not surprising.

IMO, this is a 4D chess move by the Jews/Elites to push this crap on the masses to keep people proud of being dumb and uneducated. Ironically, the same group he claims he's against. Most of the comments on his videos are Bucktooth Billy asking him to come visit and play live in his trailerpark community because he "identifies with them"...of course to no response

"AINT GOT A DOLLARRRR, AINT GOT A DIMMMEEEEE...JUST SIT IN MY TRAILER ACTING REAAALLLL DUMB!"

This is pretty much why I've always unapologetically hated country music. I'm sure there are great songs out there, but 95% of country stuff revolves around the same old "living the simple life", drinking beer, and some cuck fawning over a woman on the dance floor. Just don't see how anybody with an IQ over 80 can say that they enjoy this stuff with a straight face

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I like his Rich Men north of Richmond.

I worked hard for what I got and am doing ok but I just got back from weekly H‑E‑B run and sure enough a bunch of young mothers with kids walking around with mostly empty baskets staring at the stuff on the shelves almost crying. I know they are not being able to afford BUYING food.
    Not so long ago it was not like that
    What happened

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    When in American history have there been people who can't afford supermarket food?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

I worked hard for what I got and am doing ok but I just got back from weekly H‑E‑B run and sure enough a bunch of young mothers with kids walking around with mostly empty baskets staring at the stuff on the shelves almost crying. I know they are not being able to afford BUYING food.
    What happened
    I'm sorry you witnessed suffering for the first time in your life. Are you Buddha?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

What happened
    What's your opinion as to what happened

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You tell me

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    My opinion is you just made it up and that food insecure people have always existed.

Props to the white guy for opening your eyes, I guess.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You are full of your opinion

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You are full of your opinion
    I'm right in this case.

Is this seriously the first time in your life you have seen a food insecure person?

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks

What happened
    I’ll take “Made up bullcrap that never happened” for 1000

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    It’s a very common thing for poor mothers to take time out of their day to go into supermarkets and cry while looking at things they can’t afford.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Good God, is there a bigger hack in the history of entertainment than this guy?

Maybe it's just me, but the only people I can imagine that would actually like this sh!t are methheads sitting in their trailer doing drugs and thinking they're "sticking it to the man" by not working or making money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c_Nqlnn40w

This song, "Aint Got a Dollar", is literally glamorizing being a hobo and living the "simple" (aka re ed) life the fact so many Ameriburgers are lapping this stuff up is not surprising.

IMO, this is a 4D chess move by the Jews/Elites to push this crap on the masses to keep people proud of being dumb and uneducated. Ironically, the same group he claims he's against. Most of the comments on his videos are Bucktooth Billy asking him to come visit and play live in his trailerpark community because he "identifies with them"...of course to no response

"AINT GOT A DOLLARRRR, AINT GOT A DIMMMEEEEE...JUST SIT IN MY TRAILER ACTING REAAALLLL DUMB!"

This is pretty much why I've always unapologetically hated country music. I'm sure there are great songs out there, but 95% of country stuff revolves around the same old "living the simple life", drinking beer, and some cuck fawning over a woman on the dance floor. Just don't see how anybody with an IQ over 80 can say that they enjoy this stuff with a straight face
    koriwhat feels personally attacked
    Last edited by Monostradamus; 10-09-2023 at 09:44 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    How am I supposed to tell you your opinion? I'll guess tho that you want to blame Biden for you pushing your cart past a teary eyed young broke mother staring at expensive soup cans on every aisle.

Sounds like you live on a really poor side of Austin.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers

What happened
    How many thousands to have a kid, and they have more than one. They are in HEB with a basket and cannot afford anything on the shelves. Yeah food prices have gone up but let's be honest, you probably misinterpreted the scene. If I saw something like that IRL I would offer to help.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    I’ll take “Made up bullcrap that never happened” for 1000
    used to get that for 100.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    How many thousands to have a kid, and they have more than one. They are in HEB with a basket and cannot afford anything on the shelves. Yeah food prices have gone up but let's be honest, you probably misinterpreted the scene. If I saw something like that IRL I would offer to help.
    That would be a proper empathetic response, as opposed to going home and posting on a forum about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    used to get that for 100.
    Alex: I am sorry, that is incorrect.

Me: What I used to get for 100.

Alex: Correct, the answer must be in the form of a question.

Me: Alex, I'll take "Charity and Foodbanks" for 500

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I liked how they played it at the GOP primary debate and he was like, "That 's about you guys." Honestly haven't heard anything about him since then.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I liked how they played it at the GOP primary debate and he was like, "That 's about you guys." Honestly haven't heard anything about him since then.
    That is true
    I still like the lyric

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Gotta give y’all credit
    The hive mind is strong and vicious like a misguided fire ant bed
    I should have expected no less i suppose in this times.
    My observations are true obvious to me if you look.
    It saddens me that this scene is so more prevalent than I recall pre Covid era.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Gotta give y’all credit
    lol I'm sorry people don't share your Oliver Anthony fandom but I don't think this thread is evidence of a hivemind.

Maybe your taste sucks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Gotta give y’all credit
    You're just having a sad because your Trump lost.

Seriously, one made-up HEB anecdote and your slashing your wrists. You're pretty soft tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Gotta give y’all credit
    idk man that was a pretty vague description, not very “third eye opening” enlightenment if you ask me. I’ve seen ghetto single mothers and men haggling over a $2 bottle of Pepsi with their food stamps ever since I was old enough to remember. Maybe they should get a job and quit popping out kids ��#♂️

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Mark Celibate dropping 10/10 threads per usual

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Mark Celibate dropping 10/10 threads per usual
    “hehehehe yeah man I done gots no money and da taxes be too durn high! Atleast I got muh cold beer and a womyn by muh si…HEY wait a minute, are those stinky Muslims firing rockets at Israel again!? no brother sign me for the marine corps!”

Thread Information