Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    “hehehehe yeah man I done gots no money and da taxes be too durn high! Atleast I got muh cold beer and a womyn by muh si…HEY wait a minute, are those stinky Muslims firing rockets at Israel again!? no brother sign me for the marine corps!”
    you know our society is ed up when the Americans who staunchly support a liberal Jewish democracy are inbred conservative evangelicals & the people who support Islamic fundamentalists in Palestine are communist blue haired trannies who change their name to Chrysanthemum Mangina

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    you know our society is ed up when the Americans who staunchly support a liberal Jewish democracy are inbred conservative evangelicals & the people who support Islamic fundamentalists in Palestine are communist blue haired trannies who change their name to Chrysanthemum Mangina
    ya after living in the great state of Texas for so long, I started hating Evangelical Baptists more than any other group on Earth. Watching them come up with the mental gymnastics when you bring up the fact that the Arab Christian population has been steadily decline when caught up in the ongoing Israeli/Palestine conflict. “Hurrr durrr them Orthodox churches aint real churches”…yeah even though those churches have existed hundreds of years before the existence of any Protestant form of Christianity…

Evangelicals have spent decades trying to find an alternative site to the Holy Sepulchre, so they’ve never really cared about the steadily declining Christian population in that area tbh imho

Name
    Rudo y Cursi
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I like his Rich Men north of Richmond.

I worked hard for what I got and am doing ok but I just got back from weekly H‑E‑B run and sure enough a bunch of young mothers with kids walking around with mostly empty baskets staring at the stuff on the shelves almost crying. I know they are not being able to afford BUYING food.
    Not so long ago it was not like that
    What happened
    Aint nobody starving to death in the US bro. People just can't live within their means. Those young mothers probably should have thought this over before committing to a family.

Name
    Billy Shears
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    HEY wait a minute, are those stinky Muslims firing rockets at Israel again!? no brother sign me for the marine corps!”
    OK but only if I get to choose what oil company I'm dying for.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    I was introduced to this hillbilly last month by a bunch of Aussie and Brit security guys in Kyiv who were playing that Rich Men North of Richmond video. They were all about it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was introduced to this hillbilly last month by a bunch of Aussie and Brit security guys in Kyiv who were playing that Rich Men North of Richmond video. They were all about it
    It's bleh folky hipster crap... Nothing new but since he's speaking on the rich in Congress it got a ton of attention.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I like his Rich Men north of Richmond.

I worked hard for what I got and am doing ok but I just got back from weekly H‑E‑B run and sure enough a bunch of young mothers with kids walking around with mostly empty baskets staring at the stuff on the shelves almost crying. I know they are not being able to afford BUYING food.
    Not so long ago it was not like that
    What happened
    I dont feel sorry. They should file child support or quit dating trash.

Thread Information