Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The key to ST is to take Cub less seriously.
    But then he don't get his way, and bene can't have that, he can't rest if he don't have his way.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CHAAAAARGE!
    A wolf in sheep's clothing? He ran as a Democrat.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A wolf in sheep's clothing? He ran as a Democrat.

He [Beshear] ran as a "muhhhhhhderate" Democrat like his dad to some extent, which he's not. Similar situation with Bob Casey [Jr] the PA Senator who is not a muuuuuuuuuuuhderate Democrat, while his father, Bob Casey [Sr] legitimately was.

Beshear tried to shutdown the state via executive order in 2020, but the overwhelmingly GOP supermajority state legislature blocked him in the nick of time and saved the state from being basically 2020 in Michigan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He [Beshear] ran as a "muhhhhhhderate" Democrat like his dad to some extent, which he's not. Similar situation with Bob Casey [Jr] the PA Senator who is not a muuuuuuuuuuuhderate Democrat, while his father, Bob Casey [Sr] legitimately was.

Beshear tried to shutdown the state via executive order in 2020, but the overwhelmingly GOP supermajority state legislature blocked him in the nick of time and saved the state from being basically 2020 in Michigan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From "it's going to be a red wave we're going to dominate elections until 2030" to you guys spooging yourselves over a single governor seat.

Hilarious.
    In Luisiana.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus...shut the up Dale. You call people out then try to pull the half ass normal card like it's something you are en led to? Lmao.

how you feel. No one here gives a flying .

This is only the third time I've spoken to you since you've returned and it will be the last. You go back a long way with a lot of people here, but none of that matters now because you are nothing now. People filter you out and forget you, which is likely why you spend so much time here now. You have no one in real life either. They want you to just go the away so here you are again.

95% of the posters here either have you on ignore or don't even know you are posting...but you just keep on bumping threads and parroting. They don't want you here. I don't want you here. I'm pretty sure your family doesn't want you either. So do us, your family and the rest of the ing world a favor and go down every medication bottle with your name on it and rid all of us of your existence.

Thanks in advance.
    Stale, bene may not have implanted this in a Chips Ahoy and served it to you with a coffee, but a truth bomb is a truth bomb.

Bene,
    The is "Thread"s relationship to Moderator(s)?
    Is one himself?
    Provides regular rimming?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stale, bene may not have implanted this in a Chips Ahoy and served it to you with a coffee, but a truth bomb is a truth bomb.

Bene,
    The is "Thread"s relationship to Moderator(s)?
    Is one himself?
    Provides regular rimming?
    From -Rocky-...

"What is keeping him up, Bill?

"I don't know."

---

Dale: "You got ta cut me, da, I can't see."

---------

"Oh, he's spitting up blood now."

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus...shut the up Dale. You call people out then try to pull the half ass normal card like it's something you are en led to? Lmao.

how you feel. No one here gives a flying .

This is only the third time I've spoken to you since you've returned and it will be the last. You go back a long way with a lot of people here, but none of that matters now because you are nothing now. People filter you out and forget you, which is likely why you spend so much time here now. You have no one in real life either. They want you to just go the away so here you are again.

95% of the posters here either have you on ignore or don't even know you are posting...but you just keep on bumping threads and parroting. They don't want you here. I don't want you here. I'm pretty sure your family doesn't want you either. So do us, your family and the rest of the ing world a favor and go down every medication bottle with your name on it and rid all of us of your existence.

Thanks in advance.
    How can they keep repeating themselves that much without committing suicide?

The most boring trolls in ST history.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How can they keep repeating themselves that much without committing suicide?

The most boring trolls in ST history.
    It's personal with bene, Dumper. I can't fathom where his fascination with my comes from, but I finally know that's it's real. He's going on about my personals, doubting my , caught up in it. Why? I'm a non descript jerk of nary consequence anywhere man dwells, but he'd beat me up if he caught me in the street. I'd want to sit and talk NBA, and Trump. bene would want to seriously wreck my . This latest soliloquy tells me he's been keeping tabs and scores on me for a lot of years and finally blew his top last night.

I do not understand it. And never will.

Thread Information