Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a surprise because he outperformed the polling aggregate by just over 9%, where every poll including (R) internal polls had the race going to a November 18th runoff.

Landry would have won the runoff no doubt, however Landry outright winning on October 14th with an outright majority was a surprise. A critical thing to note is Landry's large lead in the early vote, which wasn't the case for most Republicans outside of Florida even in last year's midterms.

Is Biden tanking Democrats way downstream now all of a sudden, or simply energizing people nationwide to vote Republican? Is the Democrat governor in Kentucky now in jeopardy despite the polling lead? Is the Virginia Senate going to flip red?

Yes, this (Louisiana) is a red state federally, but they have had Democrat governors more often than not; perhaps polarization and the anti-Biden movement is too strong for Democrats nationwide to overcome and the Democrats are in trouble not just next month but also in 2024?

[This also puts to bed any notion of the Democrats drawing a second Democrat-majority district in the state of Louisiana, as that would-be second district based around Baton Rouge voted for Landry by low double digits.]

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-governor.html

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's a sweet one. Anytime you can reject the D's and that dreaded November runoff it's a correct, righteous kill. It keeps it local, within the state borders. If it had went to November MSM/CNN would've gotten in intimately involved and then you're on the Wallenda's high wire.

Got 'em!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    W

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based

Now let's get a whitepill in Kentucky. Uphill climb, but, doable. Just need high turnout. Low turnout is good for in bents like (Laura) Kelly, Whitmer, Beshear. High turnout will close to match the true partisan lean of the state.

The Louisiana election was very high turnout.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There’s thread, qhris, and the hobbit

Too bad about spurstalk

Time for the dumpster

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There’s thread, qhris, and the hobbit

Too bad about spurstalk

Time for the dumpster
    Like when Trump made President; you couldn't take that either.

American Democracy, indeed.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I’m guessing garbage responded lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m guessing garbage responded lol
    GD rights, clammy. We did it correct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based

Now let's get a whitepill in Kentucky. Uphill climb, but, doable. Just need high turnout. Low turnout is good for in bents like (Laura) Kelly, Whitmer, Beshear. High turnout will close to match the true partisan lean of the state.

The Louisiana election was very high turnout.

CHAAAAARGE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CHAAAAARGE!
    Trump, Cameron etc need to spend the proper funding so they don't end up like Laura Kelly's opponent and Gretchen Whitmer's opponent last year. Barnstorm the state, knock on doors, SPEND MONEY ON ADS, emphasize VOTE EARLY VOTE OFTEN VOTE REPUBLICAN, early voting wins the day these days, we cannot repeat the 2018-2020-2022 mistake of relying on election-day only turnout to win elections. We must do what Florida and Louisiana GOPs have done and become the party that dominates the early and early absentee voting numbers, not the left. That is how we win, in Kentucky and nationwide in 2024.

Looks like we are doing well in the Virginia congressional elections in the early vote, too. Vote early vote often vote straight red ticket

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From "it's going to be a red wave we're going to dominate elections until 2030" to you guys spooging yourselves over a single governor seat.

Hilarious.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    From "it's going to be a red wave we're going to dominate elections until 2030" to you guys spooging yourselves over a single governor seat.

Hilarious.
    What I can't figure, Cry, is this: why are you up here all the sudden? You come up here and try and fit in by calling ass on us? The nerve. If I were 60 years younger I'd show ya.

Savvy?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump, Cameron etc need to spend the proper funding so they don't end up like Laura Kelly's opponent and Gretchen Whitmer's opponent last year. Barnstorm the state, knock on doors, SPEND MONEY ON ADS, emphasize VOTE EARLY VOTE OFTEN VOTE REPUBLICAN, early voting wins the day these days, we cannot repeat the 2018-2020-2022 mistake of relying on election-day only turnout to win elections. We must do what Florida and Louisiana GOPs have done and become the party that dominates the early and early absentee voting numbers, not the left. That is how we win, in Kentucky and nationwide in 2024.

Looks like we are doing well in the Virginia congressional elections in the early vote, too. Vote early vote often vote straight red ticket
    Yep, Trump was too stubborn about mail in ballots. He should've swallowed his pride there and addressed us thru a paid television appearance.

It was a giant mistake that I lament to-this-day. But he was snortin' by then and not thinking clearly. I'm sure he was told by a bevy of advisers but when he makes his mind up that's it, Ft. Pitt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I can't figure, Cry, is this: why are you up here all the sudden? You come up here and try and fit in by calling ass on us? The nerve. If I were 60 years younger I'd show ya.

Savvy?
    Life's slowed down a bit, Cub. Things have been awfully helter-skelter until very recent.

Plus I had to hop back in to see all the hoopla about Wemby. Capisce?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Life's slowed down a bit, Cub. Things have been awfully helter-skelter until very recent.

Plus I had to hop back in to see all the hoopla about Wemby. Capisce?
    Capisce. I was just red assin' you, though, Cry. You're always welcome, old horse.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Why are you up in here all the sudden?"

That's rich coming from an old coward like you who runs off to the reading room for months at a time whenever the weather here no longer suits you... then does nothing but spam when he comes back and encourages forum re s like Chris to follow him around doing the same. You have no place calling anyone out. You have no value here whatsoever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

That's rich coming from an old coward like you who runs off to the reading room for months at a time whenever the weather here no longer suits you... then does nothing but spam when he comes back and encourages forum re s like Chris to follow him around doing the same. You have no place calling anyone out. You have no value here whatsoever.
    Don't start your guff tonight, bene. I'm in a good mood, mellow and tired in a good manner. I was just foolin' about with Cry, we go way back. Back off now, or, else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nah, it's cool. Cub lives to take the piss out of everyone. He don't mean nothin' by it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus...shut the up Dale. You call people out then try to pull the half ass normal card like it's something you are en led to? Lmao.

how you feel. No one here gives a flying .

This is only the third time I've spoken to you since you've returned and it will be the last. You go back a long way with a lot of people here, but none of that matters now because you are nothing now. People filter you out and forget you, which is likely why you spend so much time here now. You have no one in real life either. They want you to just go the away so here you are again.

95% of the posters here either have you on ignore or don't even know you are posting...but you just keep on bumping threads and parroting. They don't want you here. I don't want you here. I'm pretty sure your family doesn't want you either. So do us, your family and the rest of the ing world a favor and go down every medication bottle with your name on it and rid all of us of your existence.

Thanks in advance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, it's cool. Cub lives to take the piss out of everyone. He don't mean nothin' by it.
    him. I hope he dies on his own phlegm

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jesus...shut the up Dale. You call people out then try to pull the half ass normal card like it's something you are en led to? Lmao.

This is only the third time I've spoken to you since you've returned and it will be the last. You go back a long way with a lot of people here, but none of that matters now because you are nothing now. People filter you out and forget you, which is likely why you spend so much time here now. You have no one in real life either. They want you to just go the away so here you are again.

95% of the posters here either have you on ignore or don't even know you are posting...but you just keep on bumping threads and parroting. They don't want you here. I don't want you here. I'm pretty sure your family doesn't want you either. So do us, your family and the rest of the ing world a favor and go down every medication bottle with your name on it and rid all of us of your existence.

Thanks in advance.
    I ignore no one. Ever. It's my religion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    him. I hope he dies on his own phlegm
    You know the old tried & true adage I employ in an instance like this one...

- "If you live long enough, some is gonna happen to you."

- Danny Glover - "Grand Canyon"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks in advance.
    The key to ST is to take Cub less seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The key to ST is to take Cub less seriously.
    I still have above average copypasta skills

But seriously, he's filtered out due to spamming. Nono created a code that erases him that most posters have implemented

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I still have above average copypasta skills

But seriously, he's filtered out due to spamming. Nono created a code that erases him that most posters have implemented
    And for the last 10+ years you've been chasing me around throwing my Reading Room in my face, bene.

Let us proceed...

Thread Information