notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Outlived Ritter which I know pleased her endlessly.
    She is dead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    RIP

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Thought that was Meathead's cheating wife, but looked it up and that was Sally Struthers.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Pretty sure is responsible for my penchant for naturals and big dark nipples.

RIP

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Thought that was Meathead's cheating wife, but looked it up and that was Sally Struthers.
    That's what happened. Ma & Archie kept them safe, sound and together. One problem after another would present, but ma wouldn't let it go too far. That one ep., I forget the problem but it got down to the living room and the kids screaming at each other at point blank range when the old lady spoke up and told the tale about her parents in a similar argument over maple syrup. Yeah, her parents made up, but "things were never the same." Tragedy averted once again as the kids arm and arm went back up that staircase.

Another great part, not concerning the children, but twixt Meathead and Archie and Arch makes his comments..."Nice guys finish last."

Meathead: "What's that got ta do with ma?"

Arch: "Do you know a nicer guy than yer ma?"

A stunning moment showing how Archie knew but couldn't voice without a comedic link and not to her, but to Mike.

---

Back to point, once the kids left the nest for CA., the marriage went to in a hand basket. You hated to see it and then when she came into her own show to hear her crucify him to us. I will not watch that, bum. No.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

RIP
    Figures, you'd like dark ones. I can't stand 'em.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Back to point, once the kids left the nest for CA., the marriage went to in a hand basket. You hated to see it and then when she came into her own show to hear her crucify him to us. I will not watch that, bum. No.
    I refuse to watch that spinoff either where they made Meathead into a deadbeat dad to explain why he wasn't there when he just didn't do it because he thought it sounded like .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Off topic a bit, but I always think about that acting crew in the last series that Ritter was in, le escapes me. (They) had their fortunes made just as sure as the turnin' of the earth. He was golden at that point, top of the Hollywood television heap. Residuals out the wazoo coming their way. And in one fell swoop, gone. One day you're on your way to a secure future forever, the next you're lower than skunk . I grieve for that bunch.

You never in' know.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I refuse to watch that spinoff either where they made Meathead into a deadbeat dad to explain why he wasn't there when he just didn't do it because he thought it sounded like .
    I know. I tried to dismiss from my mind and had done so, then got into a discussion one afternoon with the wife over the whole series and damn if that little didn't bring that bitter materiel from late up and I tried to head it off to where it was goin', but she persisted and I had to hear it all again. She knew the whole gd thing. SOB!!! I really had convinced myself that it hadn't happened and just forgot about it. The big mouth.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Figures, you'd like dark ones. I can't stand 'em.
    Figures you'd hate them. You've probably never been with a Mexican or Black woman either.

Sad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Figures you'd hate them. You've probably never been with a Mexican or Black woman either.

Sad.
    I've seen 'em. It just doesn't look right. It looks weird and off-putting.

Don't turn this personal, bene. We're trying to get along and forge a new beginning. Don't ruin it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

RIP
    Saw her December 84 appearance and was unimpressed, but damn that February 80 issue ain't bad at all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Underrated show. Ritter shout out.

Ya Suzanne was certified Cali Barbie.

Rip

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Underrated show. Ritter shout out.

Ya Suzanne was certified Cali Barbie.

Rip
    Ritter's kid (Jason) did a fine motion picture some years back/'07...-The Education of Charlie Banks- that should not be missed. He's a near psychopath who flees NYC after a roof top fist fight turned near massacre with 2 other young men who ed around & found out as our Effy is wont to say. Ritter shows up at a small college in upstate New York and tries to make his way. The tension is palpable up there the entire way.

Jesse Eisenberg is attendant throughout.

A flawless motion picture event of film. American film.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

RIP

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ritter's kid (Jason) did a fine motion picture some years back/'07...-The Education of Charlie Banks- that should not be missed. He's a near psychopath who flees NYC after a roof top fist fight turned near massacre with 2 other young men who ed around & found out as our Effy is wont to say. Ritter shows up at a small college in upstate New York and tries to make his way. The tension is palpable up there the entire way.

Jesse Eisenberg is attendant throughout.

A flawless motion picture event of film. American film
    Crazy how much he looks like his father when his father was young.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    looks like no one bothered to do a RIP for Paulie! (Burt Young of course)

yo paulie is gone...RIP

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    looks like no one bothered to do a RIP for Paulie! (Burt Young of course)

yo paulie is gone...RIP
    He made "Paulie" work sensibly for film after film in the -Rocky- franchise. Some of his best moments came in -Rocky Balboa-

Here he is with Rourke...

Thread Information