Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's exactly what you are dealing with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't believe this reverse he put on Claxton at the 1:00 mark

it's really tough to call out a single play. I mean the reverse was monster, but the double block on the 7 footer, and the wiping off the glass to seal the victory. jesus this guy is ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It ain't backhanded whatsoever. (That) arguably was your finest hour. You & I think alike more than you realize, amb.
    Buddy. I have lots of finer hours. Gimme some credit.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Buddy. I have lots of finer hours. Gimme some credit.
    Sure, in your own estimation, but you're too close to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't believe this reverse he put on Claxton at the 1:00 mark

What's even more insane was that layup Kyrie scored on Wemby tbh

That nikka is insanely skilled

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Majority of injuries happened not because of other players hurting you, and most definitely not because you try to defend bigger players, it’s because you are too big for your own skeletal structure to hold you up, and this is especially true for bigs.
    Walton, Sampson, admiral, Sabonis, even Duncan’s knees to an extent. You also have Anthony Davis, Embiid in the modern days. Jokic is actually strangely healthy so far despite his weight. Shaq and Hakeem also dealt with minor injuries here and there but were lately heavy despite their frames. But they are definitely the minority.

Of course there’s a heavy dose of luck involved. Wemby is incredibly flexible and his frame doesn’t give him the wear and tear. People cite Kareem a lot but another player is Garnett. Big guy who moves like a guard, rail thin but deceptively strong. If wemby can model his game after Garnett, but with better inside scoring, the spurs would have a much easier time building the team.

Hope wemby can build on his lower body strength so he won’t be bumped out on drives and moved out of position relatively easily. He doesn’t need to gain weight, just lower body strength.
    agreed.

People said KD needed to put on weight. Not everyone needs to be a body in the paint, plus you'd stunt his career about 8 years if he got anywhere near 300.
    again, in the context of what i was talking about, im referring to wemby being the goat, or > mj, bron, timmy, shaq, etc... as guys like daf have already proclaimed him.

he would have to be an extremely rare and exceptional case of an unusually tall guy not having injury problems, and being able to overcome his physical limitations (low body weight, poor physical strength), among a number of other things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ClutchPoints ClutchPoints
    Victor Wembanyama has more blocks + steals than any of the last 9 players in their DPOY-winning season… and there's still 14 games left ��

��Wembanyama — 283 (and counting)
    ��Jaren Jackson Jr — 254
    ��Marcus Smart — 137
    ��Rudy Gobert — 230
    ��Giannis Antetokounmpo — 127
    ��Draymond Green — 260
    ��Kawhi Leonard — 199
    ��Joakim Noah — 220
    ��Marc Gasol — 219
    ��Tyson Chandler — 145

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol getting locked up twice now by a guy nearly a whole foot shorter
    lol soft

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    54 losses

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair Luka is so fat he should count as two people.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That buzzer beater Kyrie had against Denver was beyond filthy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That buzzer beater Kyrie had against Denver was beyond filthy!
    Most clutch player in the league doing clutch things

Kyrie is actually left handed, I think that may have helped.
    Great shot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

pound for pound i think kyrie might be the single most skilled offensive player i've ever seen

doesnt mean his decision making is always great, but as far as how deep his bag is, how well he can score at all levels, just insane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pound for pound i think kyrie might be the single most skilled offensive player i've ever seen

doesnt mean his decision making is always great, but as far as how deep his bag is, how well he can score at all levels, just insane.
    Curry clears, tbh. He can handle the ball, pass and finish just as good as Kyrie and in terms of shooting there's not a debate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry clears, tbh. He can handle the ball, pass and finish just as good as Kyrie and in terms of shooting there's not a debate.
    curry is not as good a handler or finisher as kyrie. kyrie is the best ball handler ive ever seen.

they are pretty similar in passing ability. neither has particularly amazing vision like the kidd/nash types did but they can execute high degree of difficulty passes when its visible to them.

obviously curry's shooting ability is a GOAT trait and he's therefore able to leverage that gravity into easier forays toward the rim. he still makes high degree of difficulty shots in the paint, but kyrie is better at finishing among the trees

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread what are your thoughts on this kid

i know you called way in advance that Leonard would be a problem. whats your thoughts on frenchie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    curry is not as good a handler or finisher as kyrie. kyrie is the best ball handler ive ever seen.

they are pretty similar in passing ability. neither has particularly amazing vision like the kidd/nash types did but they can execute high degree of difficulty passes when its visible to them.

obviously curry's shooting ability is a GOAT trait and he's therefore able to leverage that gravity into easier forays toward the rim. he still makes high degree of difficulty shots in the paint, but kyrie is better at finishing among the trees
    I don't know, tbh. I've seen Curry make some ridiculous layups and rarely miss when close to the basket. I wonder who has the best finishing %.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know, tbh. I've seen Curry make some ridiculous layups and rarely miss when close to the basket. I wonder who has the best finishing %.
    curry does make some insane ones. but his gravity just ends to open up drives more so than kyrie

tho per bbref, for their careers, steph shoots 65% within 3 feet and kyrie is at 62%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm going with Curry as the most skilled player ever. If only for mastering the most important skill of all like no other player in history, tbh.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread what are your thoughts on this kid

i know you called way in advance that Leonard would be a problem. whats your thoughts on frenchie?
    He did me right early beating the Suns those two games.

But you got to get rid of Pop before anything can be accomplished. And how much are you going to watch jettison before he's successfully run off?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

When he signs with Klutch...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeWembyGM

About time, better than PATFO

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count