Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remember when OP made all those 2022 midterm threads ing himself over the ReD wAvE that never happened then was posting about how even though red team lost they still won? Pepperidge Farm remembers
    We did take the House, Lee, and the governorship's. Your people/not your fellows here, but your politicos in D.C., and CNN/MSNBC sentinels were livid because yes, they came close, but they did not get it. That's why they went after that Santo fellow with such maniacal vigor after the finals count. They wanted to bull rush him into resigning on-the-spot and then he wouldn't cooperate. Make no mistake, you came up short.

Straighten your tie, Lee.

---

That's better.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All the time you spend with this……..as a deadbeat dad
    The mother, clammy? She got off lucky, son. If it'd a been me? "Think Chernobyl."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somewhat true but he could flip flop on that the same way he has in guns (now he’s pretending to be an adamant 2nd amendment defender).

Also fun fact George Santos is an outspoken supporter of reparations
    Also a fun fact, IDGAF about George Santos and I know nothing of the dude outside of what's been posted by users like you here on ST. I don't follow what that loser does or is he a winner seeing how he's still in Congress?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your candidate is going to be a convicted felon and you're trying to take the moral high ground. Official party of guilty criminals.
    Dems could win on a simple platform: "Vote Democrat as we will have no drama electing a Speaker of the House and we will do it quickly." or "Vote Democrat as we get government done right and fast."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dems could win on a simple platform: "Vote Democrat as we will have no drama electing a Speaker of the House and we will do it quickly." or "Vote Democrat as we get government done right and fast."
    And even if the Republican gets made President we'll just attempt to assassinate him night & day like we did Trump and that worked out. In the end we dragged his ass out into the street and to the Tree of Woe..."Crucify him."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems are bought and paid for across the board. Good point Effy

Effy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And even if the Republican gets made President we'll just attempt to assassinate him night & day like we did Trump and that worked out. In the end we dragged his ass out into the street and to the Tree of Woe..."Crucify him."
    6 ways from Sunday, absolutely.

Thread Information