Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might just be trying to flush out the source for that Telegram channel.

If it actually happens, the guards need to treat him like Stalin when he had his stroke: let him lie until breakfast time.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It’s bull . They couldn’t find a heart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are these the same guys that claimed Das Poot was found naked in his bedroom with ted diapers a few months ago?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I went straight to CNN. Nary a word. Nary.

Thank Christ.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are these the same guys that claimed Das Poot was found naked in his bedroom with ted diapers a few months ago?
    3-5 months ago?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went straight to CNN. Nary a word. Nary.

Thank Christ.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I haven't had a real victory since Trump made President.

I need for Putin to persevere and win here, very badly. If I don't get that &&& Trump rolls over I don't know what I'll do.

I have to get Putin's end. I can take Trump rolling over IF Putin is victorious.

A double tap?
    & Effy standin' there bearing witness?
    It will not work for me, now I'm tellin' ya's right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't believe that . Too good to betrue.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't had a real victory since Trump made President.
    That wasn't a real victory for you either. Artest's three was probably the last one you had.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That wasn't a real victory for you either. Artest's three was probably the last one you had.
    The one by Artest was damn sweet. And his presser afterward was the livin' end as he stipulated to cowardice in front of his wife, children, ma and pa, made good on all past sins and trespasses. And he did it without setting up with media in advance. It was just ad lib, came straight from his heart. Then supposedly he went to some Los Angeles bowling alley and bowled a few lines. I was thoroughly happy that night, yes. Unlike in '85 I was just in a state of shock.

Election Night was surreal. I'd blacked it (coverage) out all evening, kept it on TCM and fell asleep on the couch, the four hour timer had shut down the TV. Woke up 3 minutes past midnight, came in here, and looked at my AOL e-mail log. I simply could not bear to find out thru the cable and CNN. There it was..."Trump within a handful of electors from being President." It was like a dream, I was still half-a-sleep.

And you're right I didn't realize the enormity of Trumps's victory, none of us did until he was sworn and the death threats began and all the other abuse he sustained and suffered till in reality he's being crucified before our very eyes.

Good memories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's bull .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a gullible liberal just the rest of the uneducated and indoctrinated liberals are,,,,,,

BNN FACT CHECK: Did Vladimir Putin suffer a cardiac arrest on October 22? (msn.com)

ATelegram channel that claims to have insider information about Russian President Vladimir Putin’s health has alleged that he had a heart attack on the night of Sunday October 22, 2023 and was resuscitated by doctors in his residence.
    The channel also claims that Putin uses body doubles for his public appearances. However, the claim has not been confirmed by any official or credible source, and the channel has a history of spreading false and sensational rumors about Putin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OP is a gullible liberal just the rest of the uneducated and indoctrinated liberals are,,,,,,

BNN FACT CHECK: Did Vladimir Putin suffer a cardiac arrest on October 22? (msn.com)

ATelegram channel that claims to have insider information about Russian President Vladimir Putin’s health has alleged that he had a heart attack on the night of Sunday October 22, 2023 and was resuscitated by doctors in his residence.
    The channel also claims that Putin uses body doubles for his public appearances. However, the claim has not been confirmed by any official or credible source, and the channel has a history of spreading false and sensational rumors about Putin.
    CNN is awful quiet though. Not one in' word out of them which now kind of spooks old Dale a bit. The s over there are tremendously effective at keeping their powder dry until you're right up on 'em. Then with set triggers they blow a hole in ya and you're stuck there with your in your hand.

I fervently pray your denials hold up, fellow.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN is awful quiet though. Not one in' word out of them which now kind of spooks old Dale a bit. The s over there are tremendously effective at keeping their powder dry until you're right up on 'em. Then with set triggers they blow a hole in ya and you're stuck there with your in your hand.

I fervently pray your denials hold up, fellow.
    Not worried if it doesnt,,,,i got plenty of iou's from these gullible democrats,,,from adam schiff saying he has proof of russian collusion(im still waiting for that) and the democrats believing it,,,,to them going after Brett Kavanaugh with a woman who lied about everything and even her friend said she was full of ,,,,and the gullible liberals believed it,,,,it goes on and on,,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be hilarious if he dies before Old Joe, tbh... but we're not that lucky, IMVHO.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be hilarious if he dies before Old Joe, tbh... but we're not that lucky, IMVHO.
    the world will be a better place when they both go,,,,,and you voted for one of them,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the world will be a better place when they both go,,,,,and you voted for one of them,,,,
    Don't disagree. Ready to vote for Joe again if Dennison is the other candidate.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't disagree. Ready to vote for Joe again if Dennison is the other candidate.
    Of course you will,,,,all be damned if you dont like the other party,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you will,,,,all be damned if you dont like the other party,,,,,
    It's not the party. I just don't like giant losers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you say so,,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...and even winners you ain't too fond of, El; Trump won and on Inauguration Day his first day in office you threatened to blow up his House, the White one on PA., Avenue. Then when that didn't work out for ya's you threatened to cut his head off, and then finally on his last day in office the highest ranked soldier in the land threatened to shoot him to death as a sorta Bon Voyage. tee, hee.

Twixt all the commotion Snoop & Depp threatened to shoot him to death as well.

Thread Information