Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 5x5 last night definitely helped his case.
    You know Pop will help him get it. He subbed out immediately after. Pop will let him get his numbers from here on, for Wemby’s legacy and likewise as a Spur

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know Pop will help him get it. He subbed out immediately after. Pop will let him get his numbers from here on, for Wemby’s legacy and likewise as a Spur
    Cosign!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say what you will about LeBron but he's definitely not going to do this with Chet

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The Kang said some thangs about that young MFer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Okay farmers, first off Wemby is the ROTY. Chet is a Ben Simmons type rookie (shouldn't even be considered tbh).

Wemby effortlessly dropped 16pts on AD last night in the 1st quarter (who I think is the best defensive player in the game; AD won't win it because of how he forced his way to LA; but that's another story).

I'm not sure if Chet is on the best team either. Everybody and they Mamma know the Spurs are actively tanking. The question is: who do you MFers have y'all eye on? Is there another Luka overseas somewhere? A Manu? Y'all ain't slick and that's what's pissing me off to the highest degree of pisstivity.

Wemby is a prospect like we've never seen before. And I hate that he's a Spur. Now CIA Pop gonna add a another high lotto pick to pair with him and torture my Lakers for the next decade. Ole hot bref bas s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay farmers, first off Wemby is the ROTY. Chet is a Ben Simmons type rookie (shouldn't even be considered tbh).

Wemby effortlessly dropped 16pts on AD last night in the 1st quarter (who I think is the best defensive player in the game; AD won't win it because of how he forced his way to LA; but that's another story).

I'm not sure if Chet is on the best team either. Everybody and they Mamma know the Spurs are actively tanking. The question is: who do you MFers have y'all eye on? Is there another Luka overseas somewhere? A Manu? Y'all ain't slick and that's what's pissing me off to the highest degree of pisstivity.

Wemby is a prospect like we've never seen before. And I hate that he's a Spur. Now CIA Pop gonna add a another high lotto pick to pair with him and torture my Lakers for the next decade. Ole hot bref bas s.
    Maybe Chet will become a Laker and we’ll have another rivalry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say what you will about LeBron but he's definitely not going to do this with Chet

He’ll just break Chet’s foot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop did the same thing with Wemby against the Raptors to give him a chance to get his triple double. Immediately pulled him after he got it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Maybe Chet will become a Laker and we’ll have another rivalry
    If only

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Laker fans shaking in their boots while being the 9th seed Get ready for the Dynasty 2.0

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fans shaking in their boots while being the 9th seed Get ready for the Dynasty 2.0

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bovada has Wemby at -700 now for ROY. Chet +500 and Brandon Miller next at +20000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its ova!! give wemby the trophy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Future career wise

Banchero >>>> Chet’s black culture appropriating ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Chet’s ceiling all time wise is like a Pau Gasol. A HOF player but a number 2 guy on a championship team and a number 1 guy on a fringe playoff team.

I think Wemby needs to work on 2 things. The first is being meaner. He’s too nice but I think he can fix that issue later on as he ages. That and assuming Wemby works on conditioning, I really can’t see a ceiling for him. Not much to compare him to. A Ralph Sampson with handles? Dude just is amazing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Chet’s ceiling all time wise is like a Pau Gasol. A HOF player but a number 2 guy on a championship team and a number 1 guy on a fringe playoff team.

I think Wemby needs to work on 2 things. The first is being meaner. He’s too nice but I think he can fix that issue later on as he ages. That and assuming Wemby works on conditioning, I really can’t see a ceiling for him. Not much to compare him to. A Ralph Sampson with handles? Dude just is amazing
    Did you not see the last OKC/SA game? He was ing HUNTING Chet. There was no nice in the building.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He might be too nice with his teammates tho

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He might be too nice with his teammates tho
    Do you want him to turn into Jordan? Right now he's the youngest in the team, these things come with time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby is far from nice. He was hunting Chet, he wouldn’t back down from Giannis dunk. He mixed it with LeBron and AD the other night. Earlier the season he went against KD. I don’t where the idea of Wemby being “nice.” The kid is respectful and humble, but he’s no pushover, very Duncan-isque plus the bravado and charm, he doesn’t shy away from the camera, would like to mix it up in the All-Star, which is good in recruiting great players to join him. It’s up to the Holts if they can loosen the purse in case.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you want him to turn into Jordan? Right now he's the youngest in the team, these things come with time.
    There’s a happy middle between being too nice/lenient and being a sociopath no?

sometimes being too nice/lenient with ur teammates delay their progression. Stress/conflict is good sometimes to bring the best

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you not see the last OKC/SA game? He was ing HUNTING Chet. There was no nice in the building.
    I mean to his teammates when they freeze him out
    Even Timmy gave Tony “the look.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chet with a strong game, but he should have to deliver some more of those to make it a close race again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chet played 6 more minutes. That's a lot to fill up stats sheets

Pop said Wemby was going to play +30' from now on, but again a big lie (with the "this season is about winning...."). Barely 27'

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Chet played 6 more minutes. That's a lot to fill up stats sheets

Pop said Wemby was going to play +30' from now on, but again a big lie (with the "this season is about winning...."). Barely 27'
    I knew when the 3rd ended and Victor had 21 minutes he was going to get shorted again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew when the 3rd ended and Victor had 21 minutes he was going to get shorted again.
    Yeah fck pop for treating victor like a baby

Thread Information