Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dago wop vs the fat Brazilian saga

Do you guys think Santos will actually be removed tomorrow?

I actually think D'Esposito is trying to paint himself as a moderate sort of like Brian Fitzpatrick. Could actually help him get re-elected next year.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How does your kid see this playing out?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does your kid see this playing out?
    Santos exonerated.

Based.

Still hope he gets primaried though. It's a winnable seat. Even if the Democrat is Suozzi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what's up with this again? This dude is just a liar or what and that's why he's getting all this heat?

I mean, the potato in the WH right now lies out his ass all the ing time. Where's his expulsion at or do we have to hear another bs story about traveling by train a million plus miles or some more civil rights bs story too?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Helpless Joey.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So what's up with this again? This dude is just a liar or what and that's why he's getting all this heat?

I mean, the potato in the WH right now lies out his ass all the ing time. Where's his expulsion at or do we have to hear another bs story about traveling by train a million plus miles or some more civil rights bs story too?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Santos exonerated.

Based.

Still hope he gets primaried though. It's a winnable seat. Even if the Democrat is Suozzi.
    They tried to bum rush him Election Day. Smart move by the D's and the RINO's. They went after this kid like ugly on an ape, and the glorious SOB never quivered, never shook, nor shimmied. Just stayed rock hard in that seat and took it.

It was his finest hour. in' eh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    31 Dems voted not to expel?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And before it's over? Santo:::"I must admit, though I was judged innocent by my fellows and I was not really guilty, but I must admit I am innocent. I will now lay down my hammer, my tong and my innocence and tell you that there have been times in my past where I was tempted to do wrong, and in my mind I did do it, but in reality I am, more than less innocent. I will now join whatever side of our combined squabbles as we attempt to the American public that will make the biggest splash with MSM, who have now jumped to my side and I couldn't be happier. I want to do all that that these guys have been doing the last year and the stuff I was band from I sought my survival as I was wrongfully accused, more or less. Gosh, this really acting like this. Oh, and I really hate Trump, I nearly forgot to say that and that was a major part of the deal that kept me from being high-played right into and thru the ter. Now I will get on to the, wait for it...I will get onto the people's business. I've wanted to say that ever since I was elected to this most august House. Now, it bears repeating, I want to do the people's business. Woo Hoo."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Santos exonerated.

Based.

He is not in the clear. The dissenters said that they wanted to allow the ethics committee to run its investigation and decide based on that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your team is just as worried about the precedent as the GOP.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'll be damned, of a Friday no less. Look at Lumps, comin' to the fore. You glorious SOB, you. I thought you were down for the count, no. Put down this post on in' Friday. I've read it half-a-dozen times to make sure I wasn't readin' it wrong.

I'm droppin a mic on your ass...

Lumps

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He is not in the clear. The dissenters said that they wanted to allow the ethics committee to run its investigation and decide based on that.
    He's cleared, they just tried to run him off and some wiseacre over with the GOP told him..."It's okay, they're just trying to get you to toss the towel. Show up, keep our mouth shut, no matter what is said to you, or, about you. Understood."

"But, I should sa..."

"What did I just get done telling you, you ing mook? Shut the up and soldier. Either that, or, I'll run your stupid ass off on-the-spot. Get out there now and act like somebody...somebody who is deaf & dumb. Git!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm goin' again, Lumps...

Lumps

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The strategy could be that Santos is a Santa that keeps giving the gift of tarring the repugs with his pathological lying.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The strategy could be that Santos is a Santa that keeps giving the gift of tarring the repugs with his pathological lying.
    Please. We both know before long he'll be with you guys and you'll be completely ignorant of this piss party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like Biden everytime he tells another looney bs story of his like he's some sort of civil rights advocate.

Thread Information