Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats are gonna have a hard time explaining supporting hamas if this is true,,,with their past outrage towards russia,,,,

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anti-Globalism. I am Euro-centric and confident Polish society can police themselves in the face of Migration. But I don't want that disarray in our communities.

A Polak buddy of mine the most Pro-Ukraine War etc has recently done a 180. Polska handling this influx of just regional migrants is beginning to be challenging....
    ...you ain't seen nothin' yet, Frosty, but you shall and will.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    When I move back to the Continent and especially Berlin. There is so much going on. Too busy to worry bout USA drama. Or my favorite sports teams tbh.

No brainer move for me. I'm sick of watching people on TV, worrying bout issues elsewhere and also being told I'm at fault. Berlin & likely eventually Polska, is a return to the daily life basics. Family, vodka and I guess footy.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    One of my childhood cousins passed away recently. 2nd most important. Justified my decision to return. Wish I had earlier but I did all I could and I'm so far away.

I love America and always will for accepting me. I'll defend it to anyone anytime. But I already have a home I want to set my roots and be buried in.

Edit: growing up it was distant dream I'd ever return to Polska. First time back in 1992. Wow. What a mess. Blows my mind how far PL has come. I'm jumping on the bandwagon. But first Berlin landing spot. My favorite city. I'm finally gonna be a citizen - my sister left Cali & started a family in Berlin. San Diego crew mixes in everywhere.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 10-28-2023 at 06:16 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    When I move back to the Continent and especially Berlin. There is so much going on. Too busy to worry bout USA drama. Or my favorite sports teams tbh.

No brainer move for me. I'm sick of watching people on TV, worrying bout issues elsewhere and also being told I'm at fault. Berlin & likely eventually Polska, is a return to the daily life basics. Family, vodka and I guess footy.
    You should stay. I don’t think a phony polack would play out very well, even in Poland, if you can imagine that.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's a shame how the US forces you to watch TV all the time. You're going to be a racist nutjob who shirks responsibility wherever you actually go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats are gonna have a hard time explaining supporting hamas if this is true,,,with their past outrage towards russia,,,,
    Republicans will have an easy time continuing to support Russia because they don't have to explain to rubes like you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a shame how the US forces you to watch TV all the time. You're going to be a racist nutjob who shirks responsibility wherever you actually go.
    Then he should stay because your lynch mob have made a living out of the crucifixion of President Trump.

American Democracy, my ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    USA is a suburban society. Europe is centrum.

Both have their reasons.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Both have their reasons.
    What's the difference, Frosty? Seriously, I ain't baitin' ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Both have their reasons.
    That has nothing to do with your slavishly watching TV.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That has nothing to do with your slavishly watching TV.
    How bout me slavishly doing likewise, old horse?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What's the difference, Frosty? Seriously, I ain't baitin' ya.
    In America you dream of buying a home in the Suburbs. In Europe you dream of making it to the big city centrum. Outskirts of Europe are far less developed than USA. City life in USA is far more dangerous and dirty than Europe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In America you dream of buying a home in the Suburbs. In Europe you dream of making it to the big city centrum. Outskirts of Europe are far less developed than USA. City life in USA is far more dangerous and dirty than Europe.
    dumbass generalizing European and American cities.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    dumbass generalizing European and American cities.
    Begging me to respond to you? Here I am.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Begging me to respond to you? Here I am.
    I don't care if you respond. I am more than okay with you conceding my points.

WC, people don't buy your bull . You are not from Poland anymore than you are a female Caribbean immigrant. If you do not want to talk about why you dissociate as you do it is no problem for me.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

WC, people don't buy your bull . You are not from Poland anymore than you are a female Caribbean immigrant. If you do not want to talk about why you dissociate as you do it is no problem for me.
    Okay.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You're jealous, Lumps of Frosty because he is from Poland. Why?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You're jealous, Lumps of Frosty because he is from Poland. Why?
    What's he so upset over this Saturday

World Series bout to start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dissociation is related to a poorly developed sense of self and a need for avoidance. You went on a 7 post smear all with the notion that you are/were a well traveled Polish citizen.

I am curious what you are avoiding/dissociating from. If that makes you think I am angry then I do not see the connection. I am content with just knowing that is what you are doing.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Dissociation is related to a poorly developed sense of self and a need for avoidance. You went on a 7 post smear all with the notion that you are/were a well traveled Polish citizen.

I am curious what you are avoiding/dissociating from. If that makes you think I am angry then I do not see the connection. I am content with just knowing that is what you are doing.
    Sometimes I just want to share. Doesn't always have to be an argument.

You (others on here) act like I'm using my heritage to attack others. I'm just offering a different perspective. I don't believe I pick on or ride any specific side/team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes I just want to share. Doesn't always have to be an argument.

You (others on here) act like I'm using my heritage to attack others. I'm just offering a different perspective. I don't believe I pick on or ride any specific side/team.
    You really wanted to share. That is the point. You suck at deduction.

And I don't think you use your dissociation to attack others. I do think you use it to dissociate from your IRL situ.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You really wanted to share. That is the point. You suck at deduction.

And I don't think you use your dissociation to attack others. I do think you use it to dissociate from your IRL situ.
    I'm missing your point though. Did my post offend you? Do you simply disagree? Why the need to do a psychological evaluation. Haha it's a message board. I read and see stuff all the time I shake my head at. Oh well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Me too. It's agony.

Thread Information