Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did you tell them the odds of that happening are slim to none?
    It's gettin' to be where it seems I had it since it had me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump made sure his campaign would go nowhere, but Pence isn’t a fit with the modern day GOP at all and was dead even if Trump didn’t turn the base against him. The last time someone like Pence was viable for president was like 2004.
    This. Just look at the GOP field in this forum. Andy, Qhris, Boomersfair, and I suppose Dale is still unhinged again as well.

The target is uninformed, low IQ, pretend christian, white trash. Basically, a full time bul ter/demagogue is the perfect candidate, tbh...

From what's available, that's Trump and the Indian, with the latter not having a limited vocabulary and not being white, which basically makes him look like a phony.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This. Just look at the GOP field in this forum. Andy, Qhris, Boomersfair, and I suppose Dale is still unhinged again as well.

The target is uninformed, low IQ, pretend christian, white trash. Basically, a full time bul ter/demagogue is the perfect candidate, tbh...

From what's available, that's Trump and the Indian, with the latter not having a limited vocabulary and not being white, which basically makes him look like a phony.
    You'll never get over it, El. Only the grave will grant you peace, son.

But just as sure as the turnin' of the earth, El, we'll both take him with us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No demographic does anti-intellectual like white trash. It is uniform from NE SA to to most of KY to South Boston.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No demographic does anti-intellectual like white trash. It is uniform from NE SA to to most of KY to South Boston.
    ...& "the greatest people who *has ever trod this earth."

*Present tense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sadly, no. Pence merely lacks a spine and fears the feral Republican base.
    given their feelings about him, I think that is justified.

Thread Information