"Bene & Dearest"
a story
by Dale

~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One.

"What's wrong, Benny, is it that Dale guy, or, whatever his name is on your little Spur's site, darling?

"That bas drives me bat crazy. That er. I hate him, more than your mother even."

"Benny!"

"I'm sorry, Doll. I'm just so frustrated and angry. I'm about to burst. You mom is okay." Benny roles his eyes unbeknownst by Doll.

"Benny come away from it for the day. I'll help you relax, you'll see."

"That won't help. I need to punch that old bas , that would help. That old , he's gotta be 80, what is keeping him up, Doll?"

"I don't know, but enough, Benny, come with Doll now. I have something to show you that will be more satisfying than punching that nut job."

"What, Doll, I can't perform when I'm like this? I wouldn't get into it."

"Trust me you'll get into it, Ben."

"You'd be on top?"

"I'll be anything you want me to be. Whatever you want, all day, all night. By tomorrow morning you'll either be at the Methodist Hospital in the ICU, or, back on that little site beating Dale?...yeah, Dale, like, how do you say it, oh, yeah, a red headed stepchild. Benny, we haven't commingled our pubic hair in years, darling. Commingle with Dearest today. I want that, Benny. Please? Remember when you referred to me as "Dearest."

"You remember that?" Benny gallantly swivels in his genuine imitation leather desk chair from the Staple's slightly damaged discount area.

"Take Dearest to bed, Ben. I'll beg if you so choose. I want what you have. I want to beg for it. I need it and need it deep and throbbing. First you can load my center. Then later, in the pitch of night after you've rested I'll wake my Benny, and I'll suck your balls till you call me "Dearest" and then I'll take that fresh load down my throat. I want you in my body, Benny, womb and tummy alike. My God, Benny, the way you swivel in that chair. Wow! Swivel with Doll. No, Swivel with Dearest. Benny, I will count to 3, there will not be a 4. Give me 2 loads, 3 if you're able after the 2....1.2.3."

"Screw that bas , let's swivel!"

()To be continued()