Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    except he isnt a great shooter, doesnt run offense well, doesnt have point guard skills for a big, has mediocre vision and post moves, and no muscle.
    This is "Ruddy Boobies has Nash shooting, Parker's speed, Kidd's passing" levels of dumbassery that can be quoted and clowned for years to come potential, tbh.

What's with Mavs' fans and having some of the most re ed basketball takes ever? Is it because of "trolling"? What is the point of "trolling" if it makes YOU look like the dumbass, tbh?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    This is "Ruddy Boobies has Nash shooting, Parker's speed, Kidd's passing" levels of dumbassery that can be quoted and clowned for years to come potential, tbh.

What's with Mavs' fans and having some of the most re ed basketball takes ever? Is it because of "trolling"? What is the point of "trolling" if it makes YOU look like the dumbass, tbh?

it's too easy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's too easy, you ing dumbass?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jokic averaging about 40 in 3 games vs Wembanyama

DPOY my ass. He's a height bully stat-padding blocks against guards half his size.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Jokic averaging about 40 in 3 games vs Wembanyama

DPOY my ass. He's a height bully stat-padding blocks against guards half his size.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roy, DPoY, All-defense 1st team, and all-NBA team. We are going for all, sons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you do realize you just endorsed the following claim:

"victor wembanyama is steph, cp3, giannis, jokic, and embiid all in one player"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you do realize you just endorsed the following claim:

"victor wembanyama is steph, cp3, giannis, jokic, and embiid all in one player"

No, I'm clowing your stupid ass takes like "he has mediocre vision" and "doesn't have PG skills for a big", tbh.

Also, he shoots over 40% in off the drible threes, that's great any way you look at it. When he gets his catch and shoot 3 on par (and he will), it's over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I'm clowing your stupid takes like "he has mediocre vision" and "doesn't have PG skills for a big", tbh.
    you not even realizing what you posted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you not even realizing what you posted
    Dude, do you have reading comprehension problems or something? Which part didn't you get that clownig your clearly ignorant takes doesn't necessarily mean I'm endorsing the statement that Wemby shoots it like Curry? I'm the one using my 2nd language here, it shouldn't be harder for you than for me, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, do you have reading comprehension problems or something? Which part didn't you get that clownig your clearly ignorant takes doesn't necessarily mean I'm endorsing the statement that Wemby shoots it like Curry? I'm the one using my 2nd language here, it shouldn't be harder for you than for me, bro.
    still not getting it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, bro. You are the smart one here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    AD and Jokic are averaging well north of 30 vs Wembanyama this season. The only time Embiid and Wembanyama met, Embiid scored a career high 70.

He's stap-padding blocks against midget guards. Not as impressive as you think, FAP.

When his equals shows up, Wembanyama folds like a french lawn chair. "Sacre bleu, Je pooped meh spurs pantalons".
    Last edited by Bynumite; 04-07-2024 at 08:22 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AD and Jokic are averaging well north of 30 vs Wembanyama this season. The only time Embiid and Wembanyama met, Embiid scored a career high 70.

He's stap-padding blocks against midget guards. Not as impressive as you think, FAP.

When his equals show up, Wembanyama folds like a french lawn chair. "Sacre bleu, Je popped meh spurs pantalons".
    Calling the best players in the World "equals" to a rookie. Your subconscious exposing you, bro.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Calling the best players in the World "equals" to a rookie. Your subconscious exposing you, bro.
    Equals as in other big men. As in not midget guards.

3rd world argentinian school system

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Equals as in other big men. As in not midget guards.

3rd world argentinian school system
    Dude, I already owned you for life in the Messi vs Tristiano debate, do you really want to get on this one too?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude, I already owned you for life in the Messi vs Tristiano debate, do you really want to get on this one too?
    How did you own me? When I accurately predicted Argentina to win the WC from start to finish, while you showed 0 faith in your countrymen and had Portugal winning it

You're a disgrace to your country and your people, FAP

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and just like that, another 6ers player goes for a career high against Wembanyama. After Embiid's 70, Maxey goes for 52 on Wemby's watch

DPOY, my ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did you own me? When I accurately predicted Argentina to win the WC from start to finish, while you showed 0 faith in your countrymen and had Portugal winning it

You're a disgrace to your country and your people, FAP
    I'm finally at peace knowing the midget choking fraud will never sniff a world cup

What a beautiful day.

Imagine making that post and trying to say you didn't get universally owned for eternity.

To this day, probably the comment that most pleasure gives me everytime I read it.
    Last edited by DAF86; 04-07-2024 at 09:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and just like that, another 6ers player goes for a career high against Wembanyama. After Embiid's 70, Maxey goes for 52 on Wemby's watch

DPOY, my ass
    Nobody could defend your ass. You just want it too much.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Imagine making that post and trying to say you didn't get universally owned for eternity.

To this day, probably the comment that most pleasure gives me everytime I read it.
    Literally called your countries WC win every step of the way. While you showed absolutely no faith in your people

Saudi Arabia is a non-factor. Historically, Argentina has been Mexico's daddy and Poland is gonna park the bus and hope Lewandowski pull a goal out of his ass.

Argentina's gonna comfortably finish 1st.
    Honestly, i'm seriously considering putting some money on midget and company to win it all. No, this is not a jynx attempt. I wouldn't waste my money just to jynx midget at the world cup

Argentina's group is a cakewalk and their side of the bracket is also nothing special.

Netherlands are a good team but not contender level imo. The English are chokers and already had their fluke deep run in Euro 2020.

France has been steadily declining since World Cup 2018. Struggling immensely against lesser compe ion these days.

The stars seem aligned for Argentina tbh imho.
    Honestly, you should be exiled from Argentina for your lack of faith in them, FAP. Try Uruguay maybe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm finally at peace knowing the midget choking fraud will never sniff a world cup

What a beautiful day.

Thread Information