My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    how da fook is this still an issue........2 points r not more important than 3 point shots.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how da fook is this still an issue........2 points r not more important than 3 point shots.......
    This is the best thread you've made in years. It's maddening how many wide open three-pointers they surrender by over helping on drives to the rim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A simple basketball 101 drive to the basket is our Achille's heel at the moment.

(Well one of the many...)

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you gonna do this after every game?

You realize this is the youngest team in the league right?

Sometimes I think even if someone beat the out of you… you still wouldn’t have learned anything.

You’re the dumb battered wife of the forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the best thread you've made in years. It's maddening how many wide open three-pointers they surrender by over helping on drives to the rim.
    It's ridiculous to think they have the best rim-protecting prospect possibly ever but are parking him on a three-point shooter rather than using him to shut down the paint. It isn't even like Wemby being on a shooter blocks out that shooter, since Victor is relatively easy to bait into overhelping and giving the shooter a clean look. It's like the guys think that running around is the same thing as playing good defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a play in the first quarter before I shut it off, one of their guards was driving...against Wemby. Against friggin Wemby. What does Cuckdon Johnson do? Leave his guy open on the 3 to collapse and double team said guard. He kicked it out to CJ's open man and easy 3. He is the new Jeff Errors, but instead of gratuitously clapping, CJ screams randomly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    naw. The buck stops with Pop apparently. We've always theorized here in ST that Pop sux and that Timmy made him. And that actually, Pop prevented us from winning more. What he was good at is punking out refs for our favor. That passion (or ability) is long gone and he is way too slow to react in any effective way. There's way too much proof of this. Pop's gotta go... I'll take my chances with the next guy.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His horrible defensive scheme making the 7’4 guy guard guards and forwards instead of the rim is the problem also. It’s not hard to just run them off the 3 point line and funnel defenders into mid range or rim protector. Literally the defensive plan for Duncan’s entire career

Believe.
    Post Count
    GrandPop should probably be playing Bingo, not coaching, at this point in his life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has been a problem these past few seasons. I doubt it's gonna change soon

Thread Information