Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t give a who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your ing life to a ish end. I’ll put you in so much ing pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ing back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many ing guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll ing show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a ing heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my ing car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could ing destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great ng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ing . It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll ing resuscitate you and kill you again myself you -faced got. Welcome to , population: you.
    I’m not taking sides or anything, but this seems like this is potential like, lawsuit . I don’t know but maybe everybody take a five?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
    That one is from Penny arcade. Man I’m getting old

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing says equality of the races like white liberals rushing to defend black folk.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we have boomers here who don't recognize copypasta?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bad memories too considering I've trolled several of them with the same ones

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao leaving the stove on to waste gas

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    those were funny as tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't find the most recent thread with Apemonds cowardice.
    The real reason for his super cowardly cheapshot on Poole:
    Didn't Apemond spin it as some dis towards Ms Ape his paid for girlfriend?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one more game to sit out before facing commissioner Adam Silver

Does not mean he will be back in January, but gets the chance with a very soon sit down with Twinky Silver.
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 01-05-2024 at 08:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dray or no Dray they are still

Curry

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so is this kunt back already?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy to take inventory of where ST.com is on the scale of the evolution of basic humanity.

ST.com is (overall) against the sexual assault of women (Primo case)

ST.com still cool with referring to black men as primates

At least the Spurs forum is slightly ahead of the downright bigotry of the Politics forum
    ST is just a microcosm of america, or worse yet, texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh ya.
    Now as far as when the script calls for him entering a game, not sure. But he is available, on the bench.
    And just when you thought it couldn't get any more sickening, this:
    (make sure you have anti spatter gear on before entering)

Draymond Green says NBA commish talked him out of retirement (msn.com)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh ya.
    Now as far as when the script calls for him entering a game, not sure. But he is available, on the bench.
    And just when you thought it couldn't get any more sickening, this:
    (make sure you have anti spatter gear on before entering)

Draymond Green says NBA commish talked him out of retirement (msn.com)
    i knew this was all a ing sham and no way was greens friend in nba mgmt going to hurt the warriors more than necessary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As soon as the GSW started tanking they sent him back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have bet the under

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Welcome Back Draymond night, free t-shirts for the first 2000 fans and free tacos if the Warriors win.

"you assaulted your fellow players, are you ok? Let us help you, you're really the victim here. You're a hero actually. We cannot get by without you. Please do it again" -NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adam silver, of course that fairy was gonna give in and give golden state what they want. He’s been letting the warriors get away with for years. Dumbass just focuses on gimmick crap like tournaments and play ins instead of being a good commissioner.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome Back Draymond night, free t-shirts for the first 2000 fans and free tacos if the Warriors win.

"you assaulted your fellow players, are you ok? Let us help you, you're really the victim here. You're a hero actually. We cannot get by without you. Please do it again" -NBA
    Apparently Chimpmond threatened to retire and Adam silver told him not to

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Apparently Chimpmond threatened to retire and Adam silver told him not to
    He's going to cease the antics, like he does it intentionally instead of just being a toxic POS. Need to start a bet here on how long before the 1st technical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you see?
    Looks like Green is overly aggressive -again- and then fakes his getting hit in the head.
    Fast motion 1st view it looks like Zubac and Greens head collide. However take a second look.

Not the best video, perhaps more clear videos will come out.
    But i do not see their heads colliding at all. Rather Apemond looks like he's worried he will get assessed yet another Flagrant, thus hits himself in the head with his own hand and then does a colossal acting job. Seriously i don't see Zubac hitting Apemond in the head at all.

Suns’ Jusuf Nurkic pours more fuel on Draymond Green beef after Warriors star’s injury (msn.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i knew this was all a ing sham and no way was greens friend in nba mgmt going to hurt the warriors more than necessary

Adam silver, of course that fairy was gonna give in and give golden state what they want. He’s been letting the warriors get away with for years. Dumbass just focuses on gimmick crap like tournaments and play ins instead of being a good commissioner.
    Are you guys seeing the growth and maturity Green has shown since his woke therapy sessions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t stand the Clippers. ing Plumlee winds up and punches Podz, ostensibly going to punch the ball out,and knocks him on his ass. Only an F1 assessed. Should have been an F2 and an ejection.

Don’t like Raymond, but he got in some good old fashioned trolling on Playoff Pee and Harden by flashing four fingers to both ringless s.

Thread Information