Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Instead of winning $55,000 dude will probably need a $15,000 surgery on that achilles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was this a tribute to Kirby?

It almost looks rehearsed. Not saying it was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #MambaMentality

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pedro cant climb a fence without tearing a ligament.

I heard for Thanksgiving, they are sliding boogie boards down abuelita's wet back to see who gets to eat. If you place first or second, you get to eat. The other 13 or so are ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fans are so irrelevant. They just wanted to sweep him off the floor as fast as possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Instead of winning $55,000 dude will probably need a $15,000 surgery on that achilles
    Why does the announcer moan when the shot misses, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe would have shot the three-point attempt before bailing

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jeanie is such a cheap , that they probably gave him a t-shirt, a pat on the back and send the ol' fart on his way to deal with his crippled leg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeanie is such a cheap , that they probably gave him a t-shirt, a pat on the back and send the ol' fart on his way to deal with his crippled leg.
    Wonder if they have insurance against like this or if they just told him to off with his ripped achilles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if they have insurance against like this or if they just told him to off with his ripped achilles.
    I'm just totally spitballing but something tells me you gotta sign a waiver to get on the court in any way shape or form.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was this a tribute to Kirby?

It almost looks rehearsed. Not saying it was.
    #MambaMentality
    Crashing and dieing on that California hillside has run it's kindness course brought to ya's via MSM. Coffee break over, back on your heads.

"He's a rapist. I can't forgive him again. I did for awhile, but not anymore. No."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crashing and dieing on that California hillside has run it's kindness course brought to ya's via MSM. Coffee break over, back on your heads.

"He's a rapist. I can't forgive him again. I did for awhile, but not anymore. No."
    I honestly thought you were dead already tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I honestly thought you were dead already tbh
    I'm like Bowie at the Alamo. Just set me up in bed, place a braced pistol in each hand, 'em, set my named knife close, douse all but one candle and I'll take 'em as they come thru the door.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm like Bowie at the Alamo. Just set me up in bed, place a braced pistol in each hand, 'em, set my named knife close, douse all but one candle and I'll take 'em as they come thru the door.
    I'd prefer if you were Bowie on the Blazers. Couple of seasons in the league then fade into obscurity tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd prefer if you were Bowie on the Blazers. Couple of seasons in the league then fade into obscurity tbh.
    & then you'd rue the day I died..."Remember that guy, forget his name, he was a pain in the ass, but, I miss him."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It sucks Lkrfan didn't hit the shot.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    haha bull . You'd have crawled out the backdoor if there was one, just like you always crawl out of here when the loss comes around again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    haha bull . You'd have crawled out the backdoor if there was one, just like you always crawl out of here when the loss comes around again.
    Lue is on the rag again.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Dang. that sux

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just totally spitballing but something tells me you gotta sign a waiver to get on the court in any way shape or form.
    Probably still cheaper for them to just pay his achilles surgery vs chancing some Saul Goodman taking them to court for seven figures because there was a wet spot on the floor or some slick area he slipped on firing that shot.

Thread Information