Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate being aligned in any way with ing ducks, but here we are.

It's been a great run, ol' buddy, but it's time for you to go live on a nice farm where you can run and enjoy the sun.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should've named this thread "The Sniffers Repentance" and then everyone can come and here and call for his firing lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should've named this thread "The Sniffers Repentance" and then everyone can come and here and call for his firing lol
    Maybe the mods can make it happen, but I do think this thread is a safe place for all Sniffers to come and accept reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sub .500 record without Tim.

Retire.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kind of wish he'd take more of a "life coach" role and hand over X's and O's duties to someone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome aboard, brother. Better late than never. Some Sniffers won't come around until Wemby asks out.

Some guys will never come around and hope they can be buried with Pop like some kind of Egyptian cat tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Present".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record:

Larry Brown was fired with a 21-17 record after back to back division les.

Jerry Tarkanian was fired after 20 games with a 9-11 record.

John Lucas was resigned after going 55-27 in his first full season with the team.

Bob Hill was fired after a 3-15 start with the whole roster depleted in the Duncan Tank year, after back-to-back division les, two seasons removed from a franchise record 62 wins and a conf. finals appearance while having to deal with Dennis Rodman.

We used to hold coaches to a higher standard around here.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the mods can make it happen, but I do think this thread is a safe place for all Sniffers to come and accept reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would hate to see him fired but I agree that its time for the front office to greatly encourage his voluntary departure after this year.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would hate to see him fired but I agree that its time for the front office to greatly encourage his voluntary departure after this year.
    Wasting a year of Wembys rookie contract to make a old senile fart happy is a terrible decision

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not too late to run for president. Just get the off the team and take that moron Brett Brown with you, who 100% told him Sochan can be used like Ben Simmons

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record:

John Lucas was resigned after going 55-27 in his first full season with the team.

Bob Hill was fired after a 3-15 start with the whole roster depleted in the Duncan Tank year, after back-to-back division les, two seasons removed from a franchise record 62 wins and a conf. finals appearance while having to deal with Dennis Rodman.

For the record the players hated Bob Hill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't really care before tonight but damn he's lost the plot when he starts chastising fans who paid hard earned money for overpriced tickets to watch a team who doesn't seem to care about winning anymore. Time to bring a coach in who will try to improve things

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't really care before tonight but damn he's lost the plot when he starts chastising fans who paid hard earned money for overpriced tickets to watch a team who doesn't seem to care about winning anymore. Time to bring a coach in who will try to improve things
    Yeah who's that?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Mark Jackson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang, Scott. I guess I'm the last sniffer standing.

I do think the fans need to get over Kawhi already. The boos are lame. But I do agree pop didn't have to get on the mic to make that announcement. Save it for the postgame.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not too late to run for president. Just get the off the team and take that moron Brett Brown with you, who 100% told him Sochan can be used like Ben Simmons
    I never thought about it this way but it makes so much sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record:

Larry Brown was a diva with a history of being a vagabond. He quit his first ever coaching job at Wofford college before he coached even one game, because they wouldn’t re-carpet his office.

Tark was out of his depth. He didn’t even know the NBArules. People had to bring him up to date literally during games on the sideline.

As you said, Lucas quit, so I’m not sure why he’s in a thread about holding coaches responsible.

Bob Hill was fired by DRob, Sean, and AJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I do think the fans need to get over Kawhi already. The boos are lame. But I do agree pop didn't have to get on the mic to make that announcement. Save it for the postgame.
    He has said stuff before in a post-game interview. Should have kept his distaste for the boos there.

He just woke up to a new reality that SA ain't having that neph shoved down their throats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh we all know pop would be long gone in any other organization

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it me or that Pop is looking more and more like the Jigsaw guy in SAW movies?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    imagine having another grown man lecture you on when you can or can't boo. this is an unprecedented level of arrogance, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Me too, until there's a better coach out there in a sniffer. But like I said I thought it was hilarious as . He grabbed a mic during an opponents fts yelled at the crowd and nobody did , like that has to be against some rule

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never considered this, but now that you mention it, I’m kind of convinced this is what happened

Thread Information