Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you lost

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

I need "Poland is the shining light of Democracy" congratulations articles to believe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ....Tusk in no way represents Poland, any longer atleast. He was essentially replaced for being too EU focused if not outright whipped and slid right into a role at the EU. Makes sense he would act this way to gain support within the EU brigade.
    I mean Tusk and his party served their purpose from 2007-2014 when Poland joined the EU. But he became too Europe focused (over domestic issues back home) and probably covered his butt late in his term by securing himself a EU role behind closed doors at Poland's expense. In Poland he is viewed similarity as Lech Wałęsa in that their opinions represent a small demographic but its eaten up by Westeners and thus they are used as representatives for the country as a whole

The foreign focus and butt kissing is probably most similar to Obama

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

*The Comeback?*

"The new legislation makes it more difficult for migrants to bring family members to France and delays their access to welfare benefits.

A controversial provision discriminates between citizens and migrants, even those living in the country legally, in determining eligibility for benefits."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Screenshots are not arguments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WC's Poland takes read remarkable like a dumb trying to figure something on low information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Germany sees second day of large protests against far right

An estimated 1.4 million people in Germany domstrated against the far-right Alternative for Germany party (AfD) from Friday to Sunday, according to the organizers of the events.

From Friday through the weekend, demonstrations were called in about 100 locations across Germany. On Sunday, rallies were held in major cities such as Cologne, Munich and Berlin. Several other German cities, including Cottbus, Dresden and Chemnitz in the east, also planned to hold demonstrations.

In Berlin, around 100,000 gathered outside the Budestag, or the lower house of parliament, according to police figures.

Police in Munich said that some 80,000 people participated in the march, while organizers put the figure at 200,000. The march had to be called off due to overcrowding and attendees were asked to disperse.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-second...ies/a-68045396

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Germany is the only culture I've encountered that has a collective defeatist mindset. There are two types of Germans - one despises the success of the culture & society OR recognizes their peoples best days are behind them. In almost every imaginable measure, Germany has declined since the massive change in 2000

> "Until a previous change that became law in 2000, German citizenship had only been bestowed on those who could prove their German lineage or who had been born to German parents."

> And more changes a few days ago: "“Germany is dependent on immigration of people who want to work here,” Stephan Thomae, a parliamentary leader of the liberal Free Democrats, said after the vote on Friday."

What a time to be alive. Germans are "dependent". Growing amount of Germans have given up and no longer feel the point of contributing to the new Germany. I mean they are "depended" anyway right....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Germany is the only culture I've encountered that has a collective defeatist mindset. There are two types of Germans - one despises the success of the culture & society OR recognizes their peoples best days are behind them. In almost every imaginable measure, Germany has declined since the massive change in 2000
    Show those measures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

C'mon -- how bad could a far right government be for Germany?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

C'mon -- how bad could a far right government be for Germany?
    In for penny.
    In for pound.

And it turns out they struck it rich thru the Hitler. They ain't had nary German child go to the slaughters in the last 80 years. You know who goes in their place? tee, hee. American children, that who. And come back thru the Dover. Here he is as they stepped down from the plane. There to meet them were there mamas & papas...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Unfortunately many Germans are more focused on history books than the realities of today. These people protesting are forever trapped in the past. Many too idealistic to logically assess current day issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No actual measures.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Germany is the only culture I've encountered that has a collective defeatist mindset.
    The Russians have 'em pegged..."They're either at your throat, or, on their knees."

But they've had it on Easy St. since 2 ended. Not a single one of their children have died in the countless slaughters that have followed. German children stay at home, safe & sound & all because of Hitler.

Funny how that worked out. Germans killed 6 million Jews, give or take 6 million Jews and it's the Germans and generation after generation who are protected.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Every day is Christmas for the Germans from that point on. None of their children comin' home in a body bag, eh, Lue?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No actual measures.
    Damn, frosty is flipping and flopping on Tusk like a mofo

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    ^ Exactly

History books. Of little purpose dealing with current day issues. One must adapt with the times.

The theme in Europe, North America & Australia is similiar: today's Liberals are so far ill-equipped to govern nationally in today's changing landscape. I believe they will adapt but right now there is a reason Liberalism vaguely exist on Planet Earth outside our Civilization. Liberalism is what makes us special and cover your ears, better. But right now we are collectively failing at the basics. Let's regroup, clean up the mess and then enjoy the Liberal spoils once again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suck it, libs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Exactly

History books. Of little purpose dealing with current day issues. One must adapt with the times.

The theme in Europe, North America & Australia is similiar: today's Liberals are so far ill-equipped to govern nationally in today's changing landscape. I believe they will adapt but right now there is a reason Liberalism vaguely exist on Planet Earth outside our Civilization. Liberalism is what makes us special and cover your ears, better. But right now we are collectively failing at the basics. Let's regroup, clean up the mess and then enjoy the Liberal spoils once again.
    Let's try fascism one more time. What could possibly go wrong?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...we could be precluded from sending our children to the slaughters for up to 80+ years like German youth/Japanese youth has been taken care of it for the past 80+ years. Eh?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Some of the rhetoric from for example the elected Dutch PM raised my eyebrow but this is far from fascism. More a move closer to the global norm.

The irony is if changes aren't made, it might head to that extreme. The current demands of the average Far Right European are the norm in most the World.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of the rhetoric from for example the elected Dutch PM raised my eyebrow but this is far from fascism. More a move closer to the global norm.

The irony is if changes aren't made, it might head to that extreme. The current demands of the average Far Right European are the norm in most the World.
    What could possibly go wrong?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There is no new dutch PM. Once again you display complete ignorance of Europe and its politics.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What could possibly go wrong?
    Right now is wrong. Need change of course.

Thread Information