Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really believed with conviction they were going to win tonight.... trying to find a likely win at if Chicago isn't one, then the Portland series which should halt the streak at 24 or 25.

Memphis at 28 could be another one, but the streak shouldn't go past 30 games once Detroit shows up. Detroit will already own the 28 game losing streak record at that point anyway.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never in my life have I watched a Spurs team and every night thought no way they win this one, and I have been a fan since Johnny Moore nearly died of Desert Fever in 85.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course our next game is against the Rockets. They are going to be gunning to set that record tbh
    They could be playing Rice and probably still blow a 13 point lead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy to think this team was .500 at one time, 3-3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truly incredible that the year AFTER you tank for the best prospect in 20 years, you match the all-time loss record again.

One more loss, and I'm on the fire Pop bandwagon. Which I truly never thought I would be. Criticize him, sure. But fire him? Never thought I'd get to that point. I am now, though. The players, or the basketball gods, or the wine cellar better bring out a special trick from Popovich on Monday or I'm done ever defending his ass.

I’M A DAMN SPUR!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are arguably the worst team in the NBA. It's a 3 year process to turn this team around.
    Manu & Tony said that and I agree too.

I think We need another top three pick homegrown. we all see the scheit we have out there. Trade steals and FA chess be darned, it won’t really happen til we have that homegrown core with multiple guys who can take over games, then the other stuff makes a difference. Bottom three of the league this year please and another LOLPortland.

Wouldn’t mind giving B Wesley a look 2nd half of the season. That’ll help get us there and I was too hard on him in SL. O_V was right to back him after that one Wemby SL game he stole the last shot. Fuggit let’s commit. Sir’Jabari too while we’re taking players I like for no reason and can maybe bring the ball up. Both play defense and dribble past the timeline. Branham isn’t an nba player if he can’t hit threes like LJ said. He’s 28%. He brings nothing else to the table. Pop giving him enough rope to hang himself with and give 20th pick the time he needs to play.
    Blake Wesley increased garbage time minutes plz.
    Last edited by taps; 12-09-2023 at 04:23 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations to "genius" coach Pop for leading the team to a new record! This team could keep losing to a 30-game streak. That Jan 10 game against Detroit will be tough. Even "genius" Pop might stumble to a win against those guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs got a new loss record

Thread Information