Millenial_Messiah get the F*CK in here!

How difficult is it to line up onsides?

Mahomes

Dak still throwing long strikes.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    f*ck me, with the way Dak has been playing the last 2 months, these g0ts have me paying attention again...as long as they end up on the opposite side of San Fransisco there's really no excuse for Dallas to not break that NFC Championship appearance drought this year with how bad the NFC is as a whole. They'll get wrecked by SF of course, but losing before the NFC Championship to anyone else would be an absolute disgrace tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    f*ck me, with the way Dak has been playing the last 2 months, these g0ts have me paying attention again...as long as they end up on the opposite side of San Fransisco there's really no excuse for Dallas to not break that NFC Championship appearance drought this year with how bad the NFC is as a whole. They'll get wrecked by SF of course, but losing before the NFC Championship to anyone else would be an absolute disgrace tbh
    They're gonna see the Niners in the divisional round again tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Eagles still control their destiny in the Division and have cakewalk final 4 weeks

49ers host Ravens on Christmas Day and trap game vs Rams to finish the season

Dallas has Bills, Fish & Lions. Not good

I would still feel confident if I'm Philly, but they are #1 seed or bust

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    But today we LOL @ Philadelphia Chiefs

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Eagles still control their destiny in the Division and have cakewalk final 4 weeks

49ers host Ravens on Christmas Day and trap game vs Rams to finish the season

Dallas has Bills, Fish & Lions. Not good

I would still feel confident if I'm Philly, but they are #1 seed or bust
    Eagles lose to the Seacucks next week imo. As long as Niners go 3-1 they'll be good.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Eagles lose to the Seacucks next week imo. As long as Niners go 3-1 they'll be good.
    That is a of a game under the national radar. Seachickens too good to miss playoffs but sitting at 6-7

@ Seattle is a whole different animal

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

Dee Ford flashbacks.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    what a Karen. Crying to the winning QB about a bad call (that wasn’t a bad call) is a new level of pathetic

Patty on her period this weekend
    Ref Carl Cheffers states the obvious:

“Certainly, no warning is required, especially if they are lined up so far offsides where they’re actually blocking our view of the ball.”
    “If it’s egregious enough, it would be beyond a warning. So really regardless of whether or not he was warned at other times during the day, if it was an egregious alignment to where he was over the ball — whether he had warnings or not — it would still be a foul.”

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Josh Allen confused at 7-6. Bitting his tongue after all these brutal losses. Bad look for Patty.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    what a Karen. Crying to the winning QB about a bad call (that wasn’t a bad call) is a new level of pathetic

At least he went to greet the other QB, unlike the Karen of all Karens and queen of ass tantrums, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    At least he went to greet the other QB, unlike the Karen of all Karens and queen of ass tantrums, tbh.
    To be fair you bought into the hype. Dynasty. Better than Brady.

We'll see maybe Mahomes will be a road warrior. Kielce is now an important game piece, no longer all season. Reid has one foot in retirement.

Mahomes is great but just like everyone else he is experiencing the downturn now.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

We'll see maybe Mahomes will be a road warrior. Kielce is now an important game piece, no longer all season. Reid has one foot in retirement.

Mahomes is great but just like everyone else he is experiencing the downturn now.
    Folks way too eager to see the Chiefs fall. Slowdown a bit, I have a feeling you may end up looking quite stupid, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Folks way too eager to see the Chiefs fall. Slowdown a bit, I have a feeling you may end up looking quite stupid, tbh.
    You are defending Champions. Expected.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    of course he did. His Brady Derangement Syndrome is so strong he latched onto the first contender for the throne.

If the Eagles ring, he’ll be on the Hurts hype train next.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    GOAT never whined about losing right to his compe ion. He was gracious in victory, and when he didn’t have anything good to say, silent in defeat.

Mahomes is getting influenced by his horse faced Karen wife, that’s for sure.

Post Count
    Love those throwback jerseys

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Yeah this Mahomes thing is weird. Reminds me of the time Andy Dalton went full scale Karen on JJ watt when he playfully called him the red rider BB gun.

anyway I saw Philly hasn’t won in Seattle since 2002 and some crazy long losing streak against the Seacucks for whatever reason. Could very easily lose that one and hand Sf the 1 seed IMO

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Down goes Hill. Thankfully I got a first round bye next week.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    GOAT never whined about losing right to his compe ion. He was gracious in victory, and when he didn’t have anything good to say, silent in defeat.

Mahomes is getting influenced by his horse faced Karen wife, that’s for sure.
    Brady chased ran a ref to the tunnel.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Brady chased ran a ref to the tunnel.
    Yeah exactly, he didn’t go crying to Cam Newton about it

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Yeah exactly, he didn’t go crying to Cam Newton about it
    Right, he was such a spoiled little baby that he didn't even go to greet the opposing QB's at all when he got his panties in a bunch.

Thread Information