Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Right, he was such a spoiled little baby that he didn't even go to greet the opposing QB's at all when he got his panties in a bunch.
    Yeah it’s totally better sportsmanship to go up to the winning QB and say “you only won because of the refs!

You boy is a whiny little crybaby, and everyone knows it now, but just like him, you refuse to take the L like a man

Punting team has to give the punt returner room to catch the ball, right?
    Also you cannot touch the punt returner at all before he touches the ball, right?

#22 on Dolphins clearly commits a foul on an punt returner who *fumbled* the ball.
    Well check it, Dophin jacked with his arm before he got a chance to field the ball cleanly.

Pathetic Dolphins final series.
    GTFO.

3rd down: Running back diverts from getting 1st down and instead goes out of bounds.
    4th down: Don't even get a farking pass off.

Did someone order this guy to NOT run for the 1st down?
    Was he a bird brain at Texas A&M?

DE'VON ACHANE

Otherwise having a great rookie year. 9.5 yards per carry.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Don't look now, but if Buffalo can manage to beat Dallas next week (tall order with how great Dallas looks) then here are the Bills and Dolphins respective schedules the final 3 weeks of the season:

Buffalo:

@Chargers
    Patriots
    @Dolphins

Miami:

Cowboys
    @ Ravens
    Bills

As of right now that Week 18 matchup has a TBD next to the gametime, but a Bills win against Big D next week could set up a primetime, winner-take-all regular season finale.

That choke against the ans could really come back to bite them in the ass.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Don't look now, but if Buffalo can manage to beat Dallas next week (tall order with how great Dallas looks) then here are the Bills and Dolphins respective schedules the final 3 weeks of the season:

Buffalo:

@Chargers
    Patriots
    @Dolphins

Miami:

Cowboys
    @ Ravens
    Bills

As of right now that Week 18 matchup has a TBD next to the gametime, but a Bills win against Big D next week could set up a primetime, winner-take-all regular season finale.

Dallas still has to prove they can beat a good team outside the division on the road tbh. Buffalo should be favored until they prove otherwise IMO

youre right tho, Jerry firing GOATett a few years ago really robs us, the viewers, from a Bot vs Bot Jr all time clap-off IMO

582 - 0

1st time since 2017 a team has choked off a 14 point lead with under 3 minutes to go.

I'm trying to get a media person to get a mic under Devon Archanes grill to ask him why he did not run forward for the gimme 1st down.
    Games loss certainly not all on him, rather would be enlightening.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Ferguson is an honorary brotha, got that lifetime pass to the BBQ
    Sons I think you mean the “cookout”…they don’t call it a BBQ

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Sons I think you mean the “cookout”…they don’t call it a BBQ
    shoo my n1gga, you don got me all f*cked up! Looks like my Bix Nood vocabulary has been slippin' since moving out of Dindu/Fort Worth years ago. tbh we need a resident Tyrone at ST to autocorrect these things IMO

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

Buffalo:

@Chargers
    Patriots
    @Dolphins

Miami:

Cowboys
    @ Ravens
    Bills

The problem is that Josh could easily win the Cowboys game single handedly, just to give the game away vs the Patriots. Nothing is a given with him.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The problem is that Josh could easily win the Cowboys game single handedly, just to give the game away vs the Patriots. Nothing is a given with him.
    He's been great since we fired Dorsey. Turnovers will always be a part of his game, they just can't come in bunches like they have since Daboll left. Saw the craziest stat...Allen is responsible for 35 of 40 Bills TDs this year. Of course turnovers are going to be up with that kind of over-reliance on one player. He (rightfully) feels he has to do everything because our coach is dear-in-the-headlights in any close game

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    He's been great since we fired Dorsey. Turnovers will always be a part of his game, they just can't come in bunches like they have since Daboll left. Saw the craziest stat...Allen is responsible for 35 of 40 Bills TDs this year. Of course turnovers are going to be up with that kind of over-reliance on one player. He (rightfully) feels he has to do everything because our coach is dear-in-the-headlights in any close game
    And you thought Joe Oburrowated was better than your guy.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    And you thought Joe Oburrowated was better than your guy.
    Frustration was boiling over, what can I say...I was just directing it at the wrong guy. Although to be fair Week 1 was clearly Josh Allen's fault. The rest is coaching

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Team Stats
    49ers::
    - last in pass attempts per game
    - 3rd in passing yards

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Team Stats
    49ers::
    - last in pass attempts per game
    - 3rd in passing yards
    Rooting for a 1993 Championship Game Sunday again...Aikman vs. Young. Montana vs. Kelly

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    shoo my n1gga, you don got me all f*cked up! Looks like my Bix Nood vocabulary has been slippin' since moving out of Dindu/Fort Worth years ago. tbh we need a resident Tyrone at ST to autocorrect these things IMO
    remember how we were discussing their behavior in airports

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

sons there’s really few places to hide anymore from the ‘du.

im convinced if i moved into a 500 ft underground nuclear fallout shelter in the middle of Antarctica, it would only be a few months before I heard the familiar rumble of “bmmmm bmmmm tsssss tsssss” thumping through the ice sheet

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

im convinced if i moved into a 500 ft underground nuclear fallout shelter in the middle of Antarctica, it would only be a few months before I heard the familiar rumble of “bmmmm bmmmm tsssss tsssss” thumping through the ice sheet

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

They used to confine themselves to the really ty airlines (Spirit, Frontier, etc.) but post-COVID they've been using the more mainstream airlines and it's like watching a monkey adjust to a new habitat after being raised in a jungle where anything goes.

We need more brave souls like this guy

Babyface / Chargers

Scammost family going to wait til the end of the year to hire a new coach?

What a trainwreck.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

I'd like to see our nation's best anthropologists and zoologists explain this behavior to me.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    They used to confine themselves to the really ty airlines (Spirit, Frontier, etc.) but post-COVID they've been using the more mainstream airlines and it's like watching a monkey adjust to a new habitat after being raised in a jungle where anything goes.

We need more brave souls like this guy

I think there has to have been some major transfer of wealth to the dindus post COVID. Either from the DEI push or relocating section 8s all over the place (hard to track this down, obviously). From a personal perspective, sometime around late 2019 I went from interviewing Whites/Asians in high tech to almost a complete 180 of 80% of the candidates recruiters sent my way being avious Martins. Pretty much completely overnight too. Going out to the bars in Addison went from a typical yuppy crowd in 2019 to feeling like I was in Mogadishu, Somalia just two years later in early 2021. Not a coincidence many bars started closing due to "higher operating costs" around that time too.

This article is the closest thing I've found published by the mainstream media to back up what we've been talking about

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...0data%20exists.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I think there has to have been some major transfer of wealth to the dindus post COVID. Either from the DEI push or relocating section 8s all over the place (hard to track this down, obviously). From a personal perspective, sometime around late 2019 I went from interviewing Whites/Asians in high tech to almost a complete 180 of 80% of the candidates recruiters sent my way being avious Martins. Pretty much completely overnight too. Going out to the bars in Addison went from a typical yuppy crowd in 2019 to feeling like I was in Mogadishu, Somalia just two years later in early 2021. Not a coincidence many bars started closing due to "higher operating costs" around that time too.

This article is the closest thing I've found published by the mainstream media to back up what we've been talking about

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...0data%20exists.
    Yeah COVID is definitely when avoiding the dindus started becoming a lot more difficult. The area of DC I lived in was one of the most aggressively gentrified areas in the District in 2019 and it's done nothing but backslide since 2021 to the point where a semi-attractive white woman couldn't walk down the major street closest to where I lived without getting catcalled or referred to as SHAWTY anymore.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Rooting for a 1993 Championship Game Sunday again...Aikman vs. Young. Montana vs. Kelly
    Bigly game on Sunday. I agree I see road victory for Bills. The Billies resurgence continues!

Thread Information