Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They already all over Build Back Better with turncoat Joe Munchkin and Arizona Kunt ruining the majority by joining the Yam party.

Assuming you read Animal Farm a long time ago.
    FFS the pigs have been in control for soo long. Both parties.

No better out here with Gavin Gruesome.
    The Kunt is playing possum doing precisely what the D's are telling her to do, every single step of the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. "You" never gave him a chance. You were so incensed that he'd made it, you swore to drive him from the Presidency by impeachment, and/or assassination. You're still after him hammer & tong. And will be till the day he dies, then you'll take off after the children, the 2 boys, then the girl. You ain't, Mult, but there are a mighty many who are sick with it---the thrill of vengeance on him & his for making President...and then for mashing it in your faces. That was the eternal child in him. He couldn't help himself. It's just who he is, like any American male...he never grew up, ever. It was his religion, as it is our's as well.
    I'm sure i can quite easily find my posts thanking Donald for safer passage thru the border to the South and back to my USA.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm sure i can quite easily find my posts thanking Donald for safer passage thru the border to the South and back to my USA.
    But you were loitering the door jamb from the start. You wanted to stand fast, but you didn't want to stand alone, so, you grabbed your pitchfork, a chocolated malted and followed 'em.

Thread Information