Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's funny 'cause that's what yall doing at the first sign of Mahomes struggling a bit on a season. Starting to fantasize with a Rodgers like career and trying to convince yourselves that he's done winning.
    One of my close friends is lifetime Chiefs fan since the 90s

"Chiefs Kingdom". Too fast after only 2 rings. Not even Back2Back. Both victories close too.

I took my stance after the Super Bowl. Let's see after Reid & Kielce are gone. Even if Mahomes won 3 in a row. His greatness will be judged by how he does when everyone else exits the room.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    One of my close friends is lifetime Chiefs fan since the 90s

"Chiefs Kingdom". Too fast after only 2 rings. Not even Back2Back. Both victories close too.

I took my stance after the Super Bowl. Let's see after Reid & Kielce are gone. Even if Mahomes won 3 in a row. His greatness will be judged by how he does when everyone else exits the room.
    If the Chiefs suck in the future, Mahomes can just do what Brady did and go to a stacked team whenever he feels he can't do it anymore on the team he is in, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Didn't see that Trent Williams got hurt. Season rests on his MRI tomorrow tbh (he said he's fine but adrenaline is a of a thing).

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If the Chiefs suck in the future, Mahomes can just do what Brady did and go to a stacked team whenever he feels he can't do it anymore on the team he is in, tbh.
    Mahomes is a great QB, in part to his personality and off the field lifestyle. For the first time we are seeing his field demeanor challenged.

People love a comeback story more anyway

NFL/fans went too fast too hard with Mahomes. He will likely never play as long as Brady. His Era is questioned for playstyke. Just seemed forced like we need to find a new hero. He turned the Kansas City Chiefs into a SB winner. Enough for me.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Didn't see that Trent Williams got hurt. Season rests on his MRI tomorrow tbh (he said he's fine but adrenaline is a of a thing).
    Rams Finale a must win now. Hard fought game. Injuries.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Rams Finale a must win now. Hard fought game. Injuries.
    Might not be. Eagles gotta play the Giants at Meadowlands that week.

Non-QB on his way to win mvp. Finally a win for running backs after all these years.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Might not be. Eagles gotta play the Giants at Meadowlands that week.
    Embarrassing loss but I didn't see anything that we can't fix. Bengals loss was helpless.

Gunslinger punished. Kyle probably goes to bed wishing he rode the run game. He got excited. We need to return to the basics.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    90% chance that the Ravens first playoffs game is vs the Bills. To me, the two best teams in the league currently. Bad luck for Lamar and the Ravens that they get an anticipated Super Bowl on their first playoffs game.
    Or, Trash Allen throws 3 picks and you know, the Ravens dominate at home

Buffalo's home and away splits have been roughly the same as Dallas's. The problem is if they want a home game in the playoffs they will have to win AT Miami last game of the season, which imo isn't doable.

Non-QB on his way to win mvp. Finally a win for running backs after all these years.
    Hasn't happened since 2012 when AP got well over 2,000 yards. It takes a miracle statistical season for a back or receiver to win MVP and even then you need to have a year where there's no clear cut amazing statistical QB season.

McCaffrey's stats as a back just aren't good enough imo. The judge panel isn't going to look at scrimmage yards. Unless Tyreek Hill goes over 2,000 receiving yards, which is looking less likely, it's gonna be Jackson for sure, especially if the Ravens get the #1 seed.

I still see Prescott as a possible candidate to win it but if and only if Dallas wins the division and Prescott has an amazing last two games without throwing a pick.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Example of a dumb poster:

Calm down, Taylor.

of a run, but it's OVER. Embrace it, don't try to fight it.
    Example of a smart poster:

Always with the premature ejeculation. It reminds me of that time you tried to troll me when Josh Allen scored a TD with 13 seconds left, tbh.

Example of a dumb poster:

Example of a smart poster:
    Just make sure your boys show up.

You don't wanna be .500 in SB's, and have a SB loss to Mr. Irrelevant staining your legacy, when you're chasing GOAT status

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

You don't wanna be .500 in SB's, and have a SB loss to Mr. Irrelevant staining your legacy, when you're chasing GOAT status
    He’s already giving Mahomes participation trophies

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

I thought the run was over son. What happened?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Calm down, Taylor.

of a run, but it's OVER. Embrace it, don't try to fight it.
    Seriously bro, you are ing dumb. Constructive criticism: just lay low untill it's trully over next season.

Seriously bro, you are ing dumb. Constructive criticism: just lay low untill it's trully over next season.
    You should be clocking back in at the factory, Manuel. Launch break was over 20 minutes ago.

Your country is going through its worst recession in the last 3 decades, and you're worried about american ball games

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    You should be clocking back in at the factory, Manuel. Launch break was over 20 minutes ago.

Your country is going through its worst recession in the last 3 decades, and you're worried about american ball games
    I'm on vacation right now, enjoying your sadness.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Mahomes is heading towards the Rodgers career path, more so than Brady's.

Once Kelce truly starts to decline, it's OVER. No more safety net.

It's obvious he doesn't possess the skillset and intellect to elevate no name wr's into pro bowlers.

BRUTAL

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    It's funny 'cause that's what yall doing at the first sign of Mahomes struggling a bit on a season. Starting to fantasize with a Rodgers like career and trying to convince yourselves that he's done winning.
    Hey monosylab1k, come quote this comment again with that "copium" meme.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    That flashy, unorthodox style works well with elite catchers of the ball.

You need good fundamentals to make it work with average receivers, who are accustomed to a certain type of ball. Not no looks, sidearms and everything else in the book.
    Back2back championships with Super Bowl passing TDs to Sky Moore, Kadarius Toney, Marques Valdez-Scantling and Mecole Hardman.
    Last edited by DAF86; 02-12-2024 at 01:28 AM.

Mahomes is heading towards the Rodgers career path, more so than Brady's.

Once Kelce truly starts to decline, it's OVER. No more safety net.

It's obvious he doesn't possess the skillset and intellect to elevate no name wr's into pro bowlers.

BRUTAL

,,,,nice call, dumbass,,,

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    All the insecure Brady stans desperately coming off the cave at the first sign of a mediocre Mahomes' season, only to set themselves up somewhere along the road when Mahomes inevitably wins again.

It is funny to see how eager they were to see Mahomes not tear up every single season, tbh.
    These dumb mother ers are so ing predictable.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

celebrating like this when you’re still behind Montana and the GOAT.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

celebrating like this when you’re still behind Montana and the GOAT.
    I love you bro, but I'm still gonna on you. You shoulda kept quiet, tbh. Even I knew better than to talk before Brady was out of a season for good, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

Mahomes is .500 allright, won half the seasons he has played.

Thread Information