Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fast twitch muscle fibers mainly
    Who knows the reasons but just watching the game you can see who the better athletes/players are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tre Jones
    The Celtics were basically not defending Jones when he was outside of the paint. He tried to make them pay by way of three-point shots but that didn’t happen. The backup point guard was 0-for-5 from deep to drop to 23.7% from three-point land on the season.
    That's another big problem. In today NBA you can't have a PG that shoot this bad from three. Jones is fine but if he doesn't improve his shoot he'll be out out the league in two years.

What is more frustrating is every off-season there are reports of Jones trying to improve his range and it just looks worst.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's another big problem. In today NBA you can't have a PG that shoot this bad from three. Jones is fine but if he doesn't improve his shoot he'll be out out the league in two years.

What is more frustrating is every off-season there are reports of Jones trying to improve his range and it just looks worst.
    Jones is a backup tier PG and should be a backup PG as he is now. But that contemplates having a starting point guard, which we don’t. Makes him the best of bad options, though i think Graham could work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not playing Graham is just so odd. He is an okay player. Will do his job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL what a boomer MAGA re . Best PGs in the league are probably

Doncic
    SGA
    Haliburton
    Curry
    Fox
    Morant
    Brunson
    Lillard
    Young
    Ball

Only Doncic is white.

NFL Guy Here:

even the best QBs are Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Dak Prescott, Jalen Hurts, CJ Stroud, Tua Taglivoa, Josh Allen when he’s not making idiotic reads and Joe Burrow when he’s not hurt.

thats 2/8.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sohan on offense was the biggest weak link. Like they do to Collins, the opposition sagged off him bigtime. Spurs offense had him on the receiving end of many open looks . His drives and open threes just couldnt take advantge which included an airballed three.

On defense he mostly couldnt stay in front of who ever he guarding and didnt help on rebounds enough that inluded not blockin out. He's big body with a good base, needs to use it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously far too sweeping a generalization, but obviously for the most part it's no secret black players have superior physical attributes.

No race has superior intellect though and blacks continuing to get screwed opportunity wise in positions where it's perceived to matter most are due to archaic stereotypes.

It's a process... mexicanjunior's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe we got absolutely nothing out of the 2022 and 2021 drafts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe we got absolutely nothing out of the 2021 draft.
    FYP

Thread Information