Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I'm obviously gonna be attacked as ppl gonna pretend that they're not... But they are... Compared to a lot of NBA teams... If the Knicks with their ty teams were in a close game with the Bucks, their crowd would be breaking the decibel meter... As much as ppl like to call them fake fans, but those fake fans do be going ape ... Now imagine if they (or most other NBA teams) had Wemby...

It may seem like nitpicking, but players like this sort of stuff... And they go to other arenas and compare crowds to theirs... And I'm not even gonna comment on the embarrassing amount of empty seats for a primetime game vs the bucks with all the stars playing...

To those that see the same thing I see and actually live in San Antonio (I don't, I'm from the same island as Duncan), why do you think it's this way?
    People want to see stars play. I mean, Kawhi Duncan, that should explain it. SA only has Victor, the rest wouldn't be stopped for a selfie anywhere outside of SA and some not even inside SA.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    what I don't get is the empty primo seats, every game, start of the second half. These tickets are bought and paid for. But, more than half are empty for at least the first 5 minutes of action. Every home game. Bathroom and concession lines that long? I never have a problem getting back to my seat before the second half. Let me fill a seat down low for the cameras. I'll represent.
    Miami is that way even when the big 3 were there. These are wealthy people who have either other things going on or they are rubbing elbows in the terrace suites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No reason to get attached to a team that'll be leaving SA in a few years with a superstar that's looking to bail as soon as his contract is up.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what I don't get is the empty primo seats, every game, start of the second half. These tickets are bought and paid for. But, more than half are empty for at least the first 5 minutes of action. Every home game. Bathroom and concession lines that long? I never have a problem getting back to my seat before the second half. Let me fill a seat down low for the cameras. I'll represent.
    I don't get that either. I have waited in 25 minute bathroom lines at Hemisfair Arena but you don't see that crap at modern arenas. there is no way I'd miss the first six minutes of the third since that's when Victor's on the court. Idiots should go get their Whataburger at the 6:00 mark when Victor checks out and Collins comes in and blows the game.

Thread Information