Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here he goes again. We all knew it was a matter of time.

Disgusting. What a low-IQ player, and I don't mean on the court.

Am I the only one who hard-passes on bringing him back? He's the same player he was in SA at a higher price tag. Still flawed and not a good influence for the baby Spurs. I don't want his ego anywhere near the team, tbh.

Liked him in his time here and his growth was quite tangible (still at all that IG Baller talk here) but we're much better off keeping the past where it belongs. Shoot for a higher ceiling, let him rot in ATL or go to the bright lights of LA, like he clearly wants to.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJM has a 15% trade kicker so he'll average roughly a 32M a season. As other have said the Spurs need to aim higher for that type of investment. He's an above average starter not a star like Trae Young.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring my boy home!!!!

Also, Spurs all-time great Stephen Jackson speaking Malik Rose’s praises today saying the Spurs should retire his jersey!!

Wemby will benefit from having a couple of teammates like these gents once he is a few years deep in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well DJ isnt wrong, it is a soft ass league that almost doesn't let you play defense. Just look at Embiids 70 point game and all the soft ass fouls he collected.

Of course DJ could be a bit more professional about his online presence but as long as he respects his players and coaches I'm not holding a few immature posts online against him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well DJ isnt wrong, it is a soft ass league that almost doesn't let you play defense. Just look at Embiids 70 point game and all the soft ass fouls he collected.

Of course DJ could be a bit more professional about his online presence but as long as he respects his players and coaches I'm not holding a few immature posts online against him.
    Preach. I don’t like the online but it’s a new day and age. I know DJ will have him teammates back and has a genuine interest in winning. You need personalities like his to balance out a team. Can’t be a team full of choir boys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm proud of DJM's professional development and how he is no longer using a Capitalize Each Word format. Dejounte this is your opportunity to adapt to his new writing style in your quest to manifest him home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Preach. I don’t like the online but it’s a new day and age. I know DJ will have him teammates back and has a genuine interest in winning. You need personalities like his to balance out a team. Can’t be a team full of choir boys.
    It would be entertaining as if DJM ever discovered SpursTalk and chose to participate in the forums

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be entertaining as if DJM ever discovered SpursTalk and chose to participate in the forums
    Maybe we at ST can scrounge up a couple of firsts and a starting level player to send to the Hawks and they can send us DJM directly. Any volunteers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11018901[/URL]]Maybe we at ST can scrounge up a couple of firsts and a starting level player to send to the Hawks and they can send us DJM directly. Any volunteers?
    I volunteer Branham as the player to be named.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes you think he doesn't know Spurstalk? You google "Spurs forum" and it is the first thing that pops up, that's why I'm here. I don't know why people think that players don't check out the most popular forums of the teams they play for to see what they say about them. Athletes are some of the people with the most time on their hands, of course they are gonna check the forums.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm proud of DJM's professional development and how he is no longer using a Capitalize Each Word format. Dejounte this is your opportunity to adapt to his new writing style in your quest to manifest him home.
    Nope This Is Bait And I’m Not Falling For It

Rule #1 Of Manifestation - Be Consistent

I Will Not Be Led Astray

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes you think he doesn't know Spurstalk? You google "Spurs forum" and it is the first thing that pops up, that's why I'm here. I don't know why people think that players don't check out the most popular forums of the teams they play for to see what they say about them. Athletes are some of the people with the most time on their hands, of course they are gonna check the forums.
    Now we know why free agents never sign here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only presume because if he read any of this I'd imagine he'd register and tell us all what dumb mother ers we are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Majority Of People Don’t Search For Forums Anymore. Forums Were A Thing Ten Years Ago. Now It’s Social Media Like Twitter Or Reddit For Places People Go To To Discuss Topics They’re Interested In.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see DJ coming here

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring my boy home!!!!

Also, Spurs all-time great Stephen Jackson speaking Malik Rose’s praises today saying the Spurs should retire his jersey!!

Wemby will benefit from having a couple of teammates like these gents once he is a few years deep in the league.
    Nice to have you back……

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klutch and the media trying their hardest to get Dejounte to LA.

What sort of trade assets could LA even offer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What sort of trade assets could LA even offer?
    They have ONE tradeable FRP, and DLo, who no one apparently wants as a third team who would contribute assets to go to ATL.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dlo as a bridge ain’t bad .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if we're really interested in taking back DJM, KJ plus Chicago and Charlotte protected plus a second round pick should work...I don't think anybody would give them two unprotected picks, and Johnson for them should have a lot more value at the moment than DLo (another playmaker with Tre Young? doesn't make a lot of sense and anyway Young presence on the starting five relegate Dlo on the bench so he
    cant be considered a starting five prospect ...

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think DJM is the kind of player that will not be happy if Wemby get the Finals MVP over himself.

Whereas Trae Young would be happy for Wemby if he get the Finals MVP over Trae.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think DJM is the kind of player that will not be happy if Wemby get the Finals MVP over himself.

Whereas Trae Young would be happy for Wemby if he get the Finals MVP over Trae.
    You don’t understand Trae Young very well. He won’t be happy if he isn’t considered the franchise guy, let alone anything related to the Finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dlo as a bridge ain’t bad .
    I agree, but I wouldn't pay much for the privilege... a couple 2nd's...Branham... no more..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t understand Trae Young very well. He won’t be happy if he isn’t considered the franchise guy, let alone anything related to the Finals.
    yeah but you do, you hang out with him all the time

Thread Information