Miami @ Kansas City

Sunday 14th
    Pittsburgh @ Buffalo
    Green Bay @ Dallas
    Los Angeles Rams @ Detroit

Monday, January 15, 2024
    515 PM
    Philadelphia @ Tampa Bay

To my knowledge this is the first scheduled Monday night playoff game, ever.

Nickname: Ali
    Allison B

Andy her bio also says:

WHAT 'CAUSE' ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT?
    Mental Health Awareness

I can see a connection between you and her on your next e visit to Michigan.

Want Miami but i can't see post concussions Tua having a complete game.

If he does, great.

Patty will show up. Whether or not his butterfingered receivers do, we shall see.

I look for strong game from ChiefsRef.

Not being attracted to 24 year olds out of lack of respect for lack of maturity
    You've never met a mature 24 year old woman.
    Wow.

Hey is the noise about switching the game from Buffalo due to weather just that -a bunch of noise?

Buffalo weather:

Mul roll

I will say, https://www.linkedin.com/in/alison-b...ist-307641273/ there's some pretty strong evidence as to her age. She's an MSU grad in 2022. So, she was probably born in 1999 or 2000 and is probably around 24 years old at this point.

Not jailbait, but too young for me.

Pass.

Do you think you could beat her in chess now?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You've never met a mature 24 year old woman.
    Wow.

Hey is the noise about switching the game from Buffalo due to weather just that -a bunch of noise?
    I think Tomlin would be happy with that. Especially since they're still starting Rudolph. Heavy snow and wind takes Allen's arm out of the game for the most part. You just have to worry about the backs and Allen's legs. It's the type of game the Steelers are built to win, even without TJ Watt.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Do you think you could beat her in chess now?
    seeing as my FIDE rating is still north of 2000 as of two years ago... absolutely. I'd beat anyone on ST too.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I think Tomlin would be happy with that. Especially since they're still starting Rudolph. Heavy snow and wind takes Allen's arm out of the game for the most part. You just have to worry about the backs and Allen's legs. It's the type of game the Steelers are built to win, even without TJ Watt.
    That’s counterintuitive. The Steelers are a parasitic football team that only survives on other teams’ mistakes. If the Bills are forced to run with both their backs and Allen, it limits the chance for interceptions and mitigates their lethal pass rush (which is deep, even with TJ out) and sack-fumbles.

Since Brady took over Buffalo is 6-1 and leads the league in rushing attempts over that span. In only two of those games did the passing offense play well (Eagles loss and Dolphins win).

I think they’ll be just fine running it…and if they do need to pass through the wind and snow, I’ll gladly take the guy with the strongest arm in the NFL

The Steelers are a parasitic football team that only survives on other teams’ mistakes.
    This.
    Tomlins been doing it for a decade and i say that as a compliment, not a diss. More power to him.
    Irritating when a better team allows themselves to get cucked by the Steelers.

-4 with winds off n on up to 30 MPH in Chiefville.

Advantage Chiefs? I think so.

Altho Miami was very impressive in that near loss in Buffalow a few years ago. Or was that last season?

The swinger for me is Tuas concussion history. He can go from All Pro to below average all in one game.

seeing as my FIDE rating is still north of 2000 as of two years ago... absolutely.
    Andy would you date her?:

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Andy would you date her?:
    I don't date gooks for any reason, so no

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I like Browns, Dolphins, Bills, Cowboys, Lions and Eagles to advance, although would not be surprised if Chiefs or Rams win.

Bucs could spoil it for Philly if they continue their free fall but idk how that game will play out tbh. Gut just says Philly.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    _allASS

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Millennial_Messiah you alive?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Plenty of room on the Green Bay Packers bandwagon

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Andy get on in here
    lol
    Cowgirls
    Green Bay owns Dallas soul

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    the crazy thing is that The Bot may actually have been better than McLardthy...atleast they actually showed up somewhat ready to play in the playoffs tbh

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Also, yesterday was a classic Cuckott game and is why he has stuck around for so long...do absolutely nothing the first 2 or 3 quarters and then throw on the Superman cape in the 4th quarter and go HAM against Prevent Defense in garbage time. 400 yards and 3 TDs / 2 INTs , that has to have been his all time best garbage time performance tbh

Now, time will go by, Mexican-American Cowboy fans will get lazy/forget, and then pull up the stats of this game and go "See? Daddy Dak is not the problem, vato! He's the only who came to play, ese!". And the pressure to move on will subside

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    sons, hearing Gayson Garrett do color commentary on a 3 hour game is rough.

Bull Roughing the Brady call to help Buffalol on that last drive.
    After Pitt had regained momentum.

Oh well, bad tackle attempt on the next pass. Touchdown Bills.

BillsRef sealing the deal.

Pickens super obviously interfered with. Pickens been know to bust those for Yards After Catch too.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Fire the entire special teams unit

Pittsburg should have sent someone after to deliver payback on 91 for that cheapshot head to head banger on Rudolph with about a minute to go.

Thread Information