Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Thanks
    9ers are good
    Would been a monumental scalp
    Oh well
    Love is the real deal. You are in position for long run of fun. We couldn't stop your running game.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    still can't believe the Niners held on. Wilks tbh. If Deebo is done the Niners' ceiling is the SB tbh.
    No sacks. Missing Deebo killed our attack. We couldn't stop their run.

But still Advance

How you celebrating

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No sacks. Missing Deebo killed our attack. We couldn't stop their run.

But still Advance

How you celebrating
    watching UFC

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Listen Strawman, why don't we make it a 1K and put an end to YOUR cowardice?
    I’m your huckleberry

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    49ers played poorly. Rusty. Out schemed on both sides of the ball. Missed kicks & surrendered returns. Out dueled on the ground. Both of the teams main strengths out played.

Winners win. Find a way. #6 seed 49ers toppled the Top Seed Packers in 2022. See you next Sunday.

The Niners are lucky to win. Jordan Love made some pretty awful throws in the 4th quarter, they had a real chance to salt this game away. The AFC is a cut above the NFC, i expect a throttling in the Super Bowl. Probably at the hands of Baltimore.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Niners are lucky to win. Jordan Love made some pretty awful throws in the 4th quarter, they had a real chance to salt this game away. The AFC is a cut above the NFC, i expect a throttling in the Super Bowl. Probably at the hands of Baltimore.
    49ers will be Champions

Everything except for CMC went wrong. See you next week.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In a team of All Pros, CMC impresses. The consistency/work load, versatility and playmaker ability

2nd straight Playoff game [NFCCG] he took handoff and humbled the defense

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Better lucky than good tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Kyle doesn't shelter or protect players. Once again we came out passing (Ravens). Purdy failed the test.

Kyle knows we can't run first in the Super Bowl. We won't win holding Brock's hand. Do or die.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Kyle doesn't shelter or protect players. Once again we came out passing (Ravens). Purdy failed the test.

Kyle knows we can't run first in the Super Bowl. We won't win holding Brock's hand. Do or die.
    He better call better games going forward tbh. I love Purdy but the Niners made it harder on themselves tonight going away from the run game in the second half.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He better call better games going forward tbh. I love Purdy but the Niners made it harder on themselves tonight going away from the run game in the second half.
    I think we tried to save face just next man up after Deebo. But Purdy was awful in the Gun. We gained groove when we planted his ass under center and went full rush game.

That won't beat the AFC boys. Remember versus Chiefs we went super scheme shifting lateral passes.

Ayiuk was big balls standout today with his 2-3rd down catches but Deebo is more important to this scheme

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    0 sacks

Wilks scheme is so vanilla. Little blitzing or stunts. In the NFCCG I need to see either better Rush D or QB pressure.

Chase Young, you are officially a 49er

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I think we tried to save face just next man up after Deebo. But Purdy was awful in the Gun. We gained groove when we planted his ass under center and went full rush game.

That won't beat the AFC boys. Remember versus Chiefs we went super scheme shifting lateral passes.

Ayiuk was big balls standout today with his 2-3rd down catches but Deebo is more important to this scheme
    Too drunk tonight to analyze but I'll look into it more tomorrow/Monday. Regardless, Niners won and live to see another NFCCG. Just gotta hope Deebo can come back tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Too drunk tonight to analyze but I'll look into it more tomorrow/Monday. Regardless, Niners won and live to see another NFCCG. Just gotta hope Deebo can come back tbh.
    To celebrate I grabbed coke & schroomz

This close to blowing #1 seed epic choke and offseason of questioning the QB

Winners Win. onto NFCCG.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    To celebrate I grabbed coke & schroomz

This close to blowing #1 seed epic choke and offseason of questioning the QB

Winners Win. onto NFCCG.
    Wasn't gonna question Purdy going into the offseason regardless of tonight tbh; rain is the great equalizer. Glad he added on to his legend tho.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wasn't gonna question Purdy going into the offseason regardless of tonight tbh; rain is the great equalizer. Glad he added on to his legend tho.
    I'm riding with the little gunslinger regardless. He's the reason we could rebound from Tray trade fiasco.

Ya today was Purdy's first moment. Kyle owes him coffee for breaking the 0-30 streak

This team from Coaches to players will get better each round. We will ring.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    benefactor just casually bodying Fabbs in the middle of a game thread was hilarious tbh
    Maalox even showed up for the assist lol

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I’m your huckleberry
    He's just impulse posting. I have him whipped into a frothy mixture. He doesn't really want to ride that train.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I'll see DDs thousand and add 1k myself. Call Lamar and get him to front you 2k. Ready when you are.

After the whooping the Ravens put on them i lost belief in the Niners. Last night changed nothing. I saw a QB who needs to be carried. Ball kept slipping out of his tiny hands. It can work against other NFC teams for now. The AFC is just a different class. You're going to need someone to play big boy QB to contend with them.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Packers starting to get that team of destiny feel tbh.
    Re-reading the game thread.

Packers had majority of the biggest plays but also biggest screwups

I watched the game with life long buddies, non Niners. Asked the room with 6:18 remaining at SF 31 - do you slow drive put Purdy under center and run the ball. Or aggressive and risk turnover/punt with 1 last drive left

Kyle chose what I expected - slow controlled drive. Do or Die with Purdy at the goal line. Brock won the game.

Thread Information