Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who do you think will take it? I'm beginning to grudgingly accept that Trump is probably going to win. He has cleaned up his messaging and Biden continues to mentally go downhill. I think the border will end up being the defining issue that puts Trump over the top. What a ed up election.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who do you think will take it? I'm beginning to grudgingly accept that Trump is probably going to win. He has cleaned up his messaging and Biden continues to mentally go downhill. I think the border will end up being the defining issue that puts Trump over the top. What a ed up election.
    I cannot imagine this country permitting another Trump Presidency, CC. They threatened to slaughter him (and members of his family) a half-dozen times & ways last time he made President. You can feel the boil up already out at CNN & MSNBC.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incredible to me the Dem's could not come up with a viable candidate.

I also fear Trumpler will win by default, too many reasonable people weary of Joes age and health.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the border will end up being the defining issue that puts Trump over the top. What a ed up election.
    Abortion might be as big an issue.
    Wonder if the younger set will mobilize and hit the booth? Can e voting take place? LoL The of age pregnancy capable sector really want's access.

Agree it's going to be flocked up and i look for plenty of shenanigans to still take place.

Some of the promises coming out of Trumplers mouth will no doubt be hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if the younger set will mobilize and hit the booth? Can e voting take place? LoL The of age pregnancy capable sector really want's access.

Agree it's going to be flocked up and i look for plenty of shenanigans to still take place.

Abortion is not a federal issue. There will never be consensus at the federal level to go either way...either ban or blanket approve. Like it or not, the Supreme court made it a state issue.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's going to win and that'll be it for the last vestiges of democracy in this nation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    too many reasonable people weary of Joes age and health.
    No one gives a about that, it's about inflation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's going to win and that'll be it for the last vestiges of democracy in this nation
    meh. All things pass and the pendulum swings. Speaking of "Democracy" some (not all) of these Trump charges aren't exactly democratic and are clearly political hit pieces on a political opponent.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much. America is full of angry white old men and bro morons who actively want to throw the baby out with the bathwater because of their own petty grievances and thirst for status -- or they actively downplay the threat to democracy and their way of life.

We're counting on women and minorities to save us from ourselves. Probably won't be enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh. All things pass and the pendulum swings. Speaking of "Democracy" some (not all) of these Trump charges aren't exactly democratic and are clearly political hit pieces on a political opponent.
    Since when are criminal cases supposed to be democratic?

He either did the crimes or he didn't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yep, once you've crossed that line of conspiring to murder your baby you've committed yourself to that future, evermore. And thus have to defend that murder by brazening it out to the end that is always the same. It's human, which of course does not bode well for Trump's stance on abortion as a quan y of Americans will march to those polls to ward off the consequence of their choice to murder their blood.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please. You already tore the scant bit of Democracy that still existed when he made President. Day 1 you threatened to blow him up. Last Day, General Milley threatened to shoot him to death. Twixt Day 1 & Last Day you threatened to cut his damn head off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep, once you've crossed that line of conspiring to murder your baby you've committed yourself to that future, evermore. And thus have to defend that murder by brazening it out to the end that is always the same. It's human, which of course does not bode well for Trump's stance on abortion as a quan y of Americans will march to those polls to ward off the consequence of their choice to murder their blood.
    Pretty much. America is full of angry white old men and bro morons who actively want to throw the baby out with the bathwater because of their own petty grievances and thirst for status -- or they actively downplay the threat to democracy and their way of life.

We're counting on women and minorities to save us from ourselves. Probably won't be enough.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Incredible to me the Dem's could not come up with a viable candidate.

I also fear Trumpler will win by default, too many reasonable people weary of Joes age and health.
    They had no choice, they can have their cake & eat it too by brazening it out with Biden. They ed up once with RBG, they ain't making that mistake again, ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one gives a about that, it's about inflation
    Too many will base Joes age on being the reason for inflation.
    His perceived inability to overcome root causes.

One of which is Repug blocking of a decent spending bill.

Face it, these phucks Dem or Rep don't give 2 s about the taxpayers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop being stupid. The guy tried to overthrow the government and pressure state officials to steal the election for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cannot imagine this country permitting another Trump Presidency, CC. They threatened to slaughter him (and members of his family) a half-dozen times & ways last time he made President. You can feel the boil up already out at CNN & MSNBC.

Let us proceed...
    Yup

Trump 2.0 is not going to happen

The psychophats will literally die on this hill.

As I called yesterday. The nukes will be flying before Trump is allowed back in the WH.

Lunatics will probably pull a Zelensky and cancel elections due to "security" reasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup

As I called yesterday. The nukes will be flying before Trump is allowed back in the WH.

Lunatics will probably pull a Zelensky and cancel elections due to "security" reasons.
    Roads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    War with NATO will start in Poland sometime this summer

Trump n Co will be labeled security threats and he will most likely face house arrest

If there's resistance nukes will fly. And boots will populate US cities.

Calling it now....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup

You want to see nukes flying Trump's your man after he's back in the WH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want to see nukes flying Trump's your man after he's back in the WH
    So many years and you still have it ass backwards.

lery was gonna start ww3 if she had won in 16.

Thank God

We dodged a bullet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many years and you still have it backwards.

lery was gonna start ww3 if she had won.

Thank God

We dodged a bullet
    Trump wanted to nuke North Korea, and ed about why we couldn't use our nukes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump wanted to nuke North Korea, and ed about why we couldn't use our nukes.
    Then he met his buddy Kim Kong and they watched the sunset together

ler was ready to use our air force to defend her defective fetus in Syria called ISIS.

We dodged a bullet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then he met his buddy Kim Kong and they watched the sunset together

ler was ready to use our air force to defend her defective fetus in Syria called ISIS.

We dodged a bullet
    Anyways I'm checking out of the hater rodeo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rump wanted to nuke hurricanes tho.

Thread Information