Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A few things I've noticed since putting Tre in the starting lineup:

The ball moves around more and a bit faster with Tre handling the ball and passing the ball to players that need it. Must be because Tre has played PG most of his life.
    Sochan sucked as a point forward, point guard whatever. Leave him at forward where his strengths are.
    Wemby is getting the ball more in close proximity to the basket for an easy shot or a dunk. Must be because we have an actual pg playing not a pretend one.

It seems we are moving towards what we were last year. Nothing close to good, but we can steal a game here and there. At least we wont set a record for the most losses in a season. I really think that some owners or investors have mentioned to Pop that he needed to play our players that could help us win rather than experimenting or sitting them on the bench when healthy. No progress or even trending bacwards means less confidence in Pop so maybe he got the message.

We've seen a bit of progress in the last 10 games or so, but now its time to end the experimenting at pg. It didn't help much if at all. I can honestly say we are better than Washington, Detroit, Charlotte and possibly Portland. They were trying to win, we weren't. When we stop this experimenting crap we can finally start looking forward to real improvement (like the last 10 games ) and with that some wins.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poole is a joke and we’re seeing what he’s made of now that he doesn’t have his big brothers around to carry him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it was visible on TV but he also talked to Sochan right before those late free throws. After Jeremy hit them he said something to Poole.
    after Sochan hit them he slapped Poole's ass and said something to him

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice stat but the Spurs are 24-76 in that stretch.

Thread Information