notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CNN: "No need to come out in the winter weather Tuesday, Americans. It's a foregone conclusion; former Presid and current SOB Trump will end up wi...uh, getting more vot...uh, well, he forgot who Pelosi is in the shadow of Nickki and her Haley. He will survive, the SOB, but we're almost reporting a swatch of new indictments are on the Eastern horizon, Allah willing and the Picketwire down in Texas don't rise. So stay home, stay engaged with CNN and all of our hot little White es...we're auctioning off their seat cushions come Friday, Dale down in Arizona is barred.

Mazaltoph!"

[[[[[[[[[The race for the New Hampshire Republican presidential primary appears to be former President Donald Trump’s to lose, according to a new CNN poll conducted by the University of New Hampshire following Trump’s 30-point win in Iowa’s caucuses last week.
    Trump holds 50% support among likely Republican primary voters in the Granite State, while his closest compe or, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, stands at 39%. Both have gained supporters since the last CNN/UNH poll in early January – when Trump held 39% to Haley’s 32% – as the field of major contenders has shrunk from six candidates to three. Both Trump and Haley now hold their highest level of support in UNH polling on the race since 2021. But Haley’s sharp gains since late last summer have not been enough to catch Trump, as the gap between them has once again widened to double digits.]]]]]]]]]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN: "So stay home, stay engaged with CNN and all of our hot little White es...we're auctioning off their seat cushions come Friday, Dale down in Arizona is barred.

Mazaltoph!"
    Tell it Cubby...

Testify!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell it Cubby...

Testify!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRUMP: “As soon as I lift my hand from the Bible as your 47th president, I will seal the border, shut down the invasion of millions and millions of people coming in, and I will instruct the heads of ICE to begin the largest deportation program in American history”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TRUMP: “As soon as I lift my hand from the Bible as your 47th president, I will seal the border, shut down the invasion of millions and millions of people coming in, and I will instruct the heads of ICE to begin the largest deportation program in American history”

GD rights, kick their illegal in' asses back to the holes that spawned them.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why didn't he do that last time?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why didn't he do that last time?
    He was too busy trying to keep the White House from being blown up with him, the missus and their son in there by your people. And too busy trying to keep his head from being amputated by your people.

Then lo & behold on his last day General Milley threatened to shoot him to death. Sure, the half-assed apologized a fortnight later, but he didn't mean it, they just made him apologize so he could stay the highest ranking soldier in the Democracy. tee, hee.

Thread Information