Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 years? lol. Spurs were a playoff team in 2019. they made the play-in the year after. They were in the WCF in 2017 when they were Zaza’d.

Chill, you’re ing up his narrative. Lmao.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised after 10 years of suck, people are still on Pop's Bandwagon. We all knew what needed to be done at the beginning of the season. It
    took POP half a season of criticism to see what we all saw from the beginning. I have never liked Pop, no secret. But, there are too many that suck up to him. Way too many.

You can't play defense anymore in the NBA. And you can't criticize Pop in the NBA either. This game ain't what it was...
    10 years?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The genius literally stood by while his string bean bigs mostly played behind Embiid and had little to no help. Wembanyama took it upon himself to front once, but there was no backside help.

They never brought a third defender from the weakside to rotate and disrupt Embiid's patented short-roll mid-range pull-up off the p-n-r, etc.

This was the easiest high scoring performance I've ever seen, yet I haven't heard a peep about it.

Meanwhile, virtually every (with one notable exception) black executive/coach is incessantly raked over the coals.

People were asking to fire pop both from this group and outside for. While now. Why bring in race card?
    I wasn't talking about this board, I meant the general discourse nationally.

Thread Information