My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Trump s immune to facts
    They don't call him the "deporter in Chief" for nothing

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Needing to edit "Tyronn" because you wrote "Tyrone".

The more emojis I can squeeze from you the more I know I've hurt you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tyronn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the guy who hires illegals is going to deport them
    TRUMP: “As soon as I lift my hand from the Bible as your 47th president, I will seal the border, shut down the invasion of millions and millions of people coming in, and I will instruct the heads of ICE to begin the largest deportation program in American history”

c'est la vie

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Build back better"
    "Bidenomics"
    "Ruble will be ruble"

Lots of stupids in this country
    Are you doing poorly in this economy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRUMP: “As soon as I lift my hand from the Bible as your 47th president, I will seal the border, shut down the invasion of millions and millions of people coming in, and I will instruct the heads of ICE to begin the largest deportation program in American history”

c'est la vie
    Why didn't he do that the first time?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was busy trying to keep ya's from blowing up Mel and the kid on one hand, and the other hand was busy trying to keep ya's from separating his head from his body. + you had that old rapper, stupor dog, I mean snooper threatening to shoot him to death and that doper Dip, I mean Depp beating his gf days and threatening to shoot Trump nights.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Topside.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pls stahp Niki
    ing crybaby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    demo s love y because

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    demo s love y because

I don't give a about either. It's just funny watching the Donald squirm because she won't suck his like Ramswimmy, Tom Scott and Raphael do

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't give a about either. It's just funny watching the Donald squirm because she won't suck his like Ramswimmy, Tom Scott and Raphael do
    Just watch your in' p's & q's. I own your ass now, bene.

Love always,

- Dale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    demo s love y because

Was Vivek trying to beat Trump?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm still surprised you even support the present day Democrats. They aren't your dad's Democrat Party. They aren't the party of unions, the working man, fiscal responsibility, high tax brackets for the rich, and being socially moderate on social issues like abortion. Nope. They're the party of elite oligarchic globalists who want to rule your brain with AI and spam society with woke counterculture, restorative justice for black crime, and illegal alien filth.
    Dude look at the cucked immigration deal the GOP just made. It's a joke - it allows 1.8 million new people every year to migrate here illegally and stay (still not sure how or when we moved away from the policy of simply deporting the migrants we catch at the border trying to come here illegally). They're not any better than Democrats on migrants, worshipping brown people, etc., so I might as well support the party I agree with on other issues when the party that's ostensibly anti-immigration is totally feckless and bends the knee.

I'll admit though that Biden and that dirty ass gusano Alejandro Mayorkas are testing my patience. We had 302,000 border encounters last month who are all now staying in the country thanks to Biden's re ed catch-and-release policies, and the Biden admin is trying to act like the country absorbing an illegal population the size of Pittsburgh every month is normal and no big deal. Biden could fix the border problems tomorrow with executive orders if he wanted to but he doesn't because his admin is controlled by open border zealots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watch your in' p's & q's. I own your ass now, bene.

Love always,

- Dale

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Whitewater, Wisconsin for example has ~15,000 people (as of the 2020 census) and Mayorkas has shipped 1,000 migrants there over the last couple years (gee I wonder why the Biden admin is depositing migrants in an important swing state of all places).

How the do you expect a small locality to absorb a 7% population increase (primarily made up of people who speak no English, can't work and have no place to live) like it's no big deal? It's recklessly irresponsible immigration policy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL needing to impersonate a successful black man because you're the epitome of a racist white uppity progressive... I bet you think the black community as a whole can't find their way to a DMV too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Nimrada the re is exactly the type of dumb that progressive racist war mongering losers love

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whitewater, Wisconsin for example has ~15,000 people (as of the 2020 census) and Mayorkas has shipped 1,000 migrants there over the last couple years (gee I wonder why the Biden admin is depositing migrants in an important swing state of all places).

How the do you expect a small locality to absorb a 7% population increase (primarily made up of people who speak no English, can't work and have no place to live) like it's no big deal? It's recklessly irresponsible immigration policy.
    Yup. Won't help Biden or the Dems in 2024, but look at what Reagan did with helping CA flip blue long-term by giving tens of millions of dirty illegals amnesty, first as governor, then as POTUS. Took about a decade to kick in as it still takes them ~7 years to get citizenship and vote, but the Dems are certainly playing the long (cheating) game.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yup. Won't help Biden or the Dems in 2024, but look at what Reagan did with helping CA flip blue long-term by giving tens of millions of dirty illegals amnesty, first as governor, then as POTUS. Took about a decade to kick in as it still takes them ~7 years to get citizenship and vote, but the Dems are certainly playing the long (cheating) game.
    Trump needs to mass deport them if he wins. He won’t though because he’s a lazy fatass.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump needs to mass deport them if he wins. He won’t though because he’s a lazy fatass.
    Yup. They won't be voting MAGA because they're "populists". He's delusional if he thinks he can use Hispanics of any kind (particularly immigrants) to flush out the "old guard establishment GOP" and vote MAGA GOP because of culture war issues and foreign policy et al. They have no love for America and American nationalism and while they may be socially conservative to some extent, they are above all else freeloaders and moochers and absolutely will vote for the party that offers them free stuff galore, which is the Democrats.

If Trump mass deports everyone that has come in since Biden took office on 01/20/2021, without due process, that would be based and frankly the only option, and henceforth America and MAGA populism can be saved; otherwise it's just going to be a turd-world salad bowl hole like what Canada has become (go to Toronto for a few days and tell me what % of whites and Muslims you see on a daily basis, for instance), and completely dominated by the globalist liberal party and neocon globalist-marxist puppets like Trudeau.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yup. They won't be voting MAGA because they're "populists". He's delusional if he thinks he can use Hispanics of any kind (particularly immigrants) to flush out the "old guard establishment GOP" and vote MAGA GOP because of culture war issues and foreign policy et al. They have no love for America and American nationalism and while they may be socially conservative to some extent, they are above all else freeloaders and moochers and absolutely will vote for the party that offers them free stuff galore, which is the Democrats.

If Trump mass deports everyone that has come in since Biden took office on 01/20/2021, without due process, that would be based and frankly the only option, and henceforth America and MAGA populism can be saved; otherwise it's just going to be a turd-world salad bowl hole like what Canada has become (go to Toronto for a few days and tell me what % of whites and Muslims you see on a daily basis, for instance), and completely dominated by the globalist liberal party and neocon globalist-marxist puppets like Trudeau.
    The bitter truth.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

real problem is whitey not having enough kids to sustain the economy or the housing bubble tbh. White womyn have been brainwashed to be empowered and climb the corporate ladder into their 30s...or the 2024 edition which is to be a boss b!tch social influencer. And 80% of white men are just pussies. The result is you get all these white couples who do a bunch of mental gymnastics and end up having one or two kids like that couple in Idiocracy. IMO, whites could learn a few things from the Dindu and the who breed like rabbits. The based method is the Millenial_Messiah method where you just start popping out kids left and right, but your social and monetary value is so high that the baby mommas and kids have to work for your attention/money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information