Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I may be the only one, but I am not excited about this superbowl at all. I wanted some new blood in the championship. I realize that the best this year are in the game, but Im just sick of KC and also SF. One been to the last like 4 or 5 superbowls, the other has won 6 and been there like 8 times. I just have no interest at all. I will watch it, but when I have to take a shiat I will sit in the bathroom a bit longer than usual.
    There's no Utsa players in the game tomorrow? Huh, go figure

Post Count
    There's no Utsa players in the game tomorrow? Huh, go figure
    Wrong!!! Spencer Buford plays for SF. He has started 29 of the 30 NFL games he has played. Research niggra.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Deeper I get into the matchup the more I think the Niners win by 10+ tbh. Biggest keys will be Bosa/Young and obviously Purdy.
    Yesss. (Nicholson nodding)

It took 2 sons from the last le team to help finally bring the Lombardi back

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Nervousness doesn't hit like an avalanche til 2 hours before Kickoff in special games like this

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Wrong!!! Spencer Buford plays for SF. He has started 29 of the 30 NFL games he has played. Research niggra.
    I don't research Utsa players but hey there you go, there's one guy to root for.

What is everyone stuffing their face with tomorrow?

Chicago Deep Dish here.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Eh pretty sure a bunch of finger foods where we're headed. We're bringing the 7 layer dip

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Prediction time

Well, well, well. Without going off on a tangent and wishing/hoping. I'm moving to Berlin in May. 33 years of 49er football. I'll remain a fan but it won't be the same. 49ers are arguably American sports best franchise without a ring over this time span.

The Defense has been subpar since Christmas day and issues go beyond X's and O's. Not fighting off blocks and average tackling.

Vegas has us favored. Media is 75% KCC. Most prefer the Chiefs QB, defensive unit, special teams and coaching. What's left for us?

All or nothing. This talented team will finish the job or be steadily forgotten like the Harbaugh 49ers. We are healthy, revenge factor and feature a number of ringless All Pros nearing their end.

49ers win. Slow the Chiefs run game and avoid turnovers/penalties/missed FGs. Chiefs might win today and Monday but tomorrow this SF49 finally showcase a complete game.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Best friend just dropped this bet. He's neutral.

Post Count
    I don't research Utsa players but hey there you go, there's one guy to root for.
    Says the guy whose team got eliminated by KC and maybe has a player from TT in the Superbowl to root for as well. Incredible insight.

You would have THOUGHT you researched claiming there was not any UTSA players in the Superbowl.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Normally I would not care
    But
    I am sick of KC
    Go ‘Niners

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Says the guy whose team got eliminated by KC and maybe has a player from TT in the Superbowl to root for as well. Incredible insight.

You would have THOUGHT you researched claiming there was not any UTSA players in the Superbowl.
    If you would have researched you would have KNOWN there's a trainer from Tech for the 49ers. She's great at wrapping ankles.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    On paper this should be a double digit win for the Niners, but only a fool would bet against Mahomes. Also Shanahan’s Super Bowl choking history is legendary.

Chiefs 24
    49ers 13

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    There's no way anyone can reasonably predict this game. It could either be a 49ers blowout or a nail biter win by the Chiefs.

I think the 49ers look at how stupid the Ravens were in not running the ball and I think they give a huge dose of McCaffrey to keep Patrick off the field. I'll really be surprised if he has more than 120 yards passing by halftime.

I'll say 31-20 9ers but no way would I touch this game except for the stupid super bowl pot where you pick the numbers for the totals in each quarter

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    On paper this should be a double digit win for the Niners, but only a fool would bet against Mahomes. Also Shanahan’s Super Bowl choking history is legendary.

Chiefs 24
    49ers 13
    Holding this 49er offense to 1 TD would be the greatest Defensive SB performance of all time

Kyle's team might not finish the job but they don't no show

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Holding this 49er offense to 1 TD would be the greatest Defensive SB performance of all time

Kyle's team might not finish the job but they don't no show
    2018 Rams were a dominating offense that got held to 3 pts in the Super Bowl. It doesn’t matter how historically good your offense has been if your quarterback is capable of going Full Derp at any moment. On paper the Niners should win, but I’m just not betting against Mahomes.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    for my fellow nerds :

The ‘Big Game Spot’ for ‘DEADPOOL 3’ will air during the #SuperBowl around 6-6:40PM EST with the full trailer releasing online shortly after.

(via: DanielRPK)

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    is that farmer post malone i just watched? wasn't too bad tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ing fumbles

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    FUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MVP candidate my ass

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yep, they’re gonna poop their britches all night.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wow what a fumble

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Bosa has to win this game because the Shanahan offense is gonna choke big time

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Trent Williams karma for murdering dogs tbh

Thread Information