Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious that a beta male like you keeps stalking my posts and keeps losing. I must have really hurt your little feelings.
    !!! So you are joey’s first dad?

Who knew?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry don't know Joey. My kids are doing fine

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope

"In 2019, 99.1 million people participated in one of the 10 programs discussed in this brief, representing 30 percent of the U.S. population"

I said 35% because it's 2023 now and the illegal immigrants that also get some gov assistance

https://aspe.hhs.gov/reports/people-...ial-safety-net
    You are full of .
    And a dumbass.
    Go back and read the original Aussie post fat head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would deny being part of his family too but the "beta male" and "stalking my posts" are dead giveaway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Trump made President. He upset the apple cart. That apple cart had been stationary since Teddy Roosevelt made President. Since Trump made President that apple cart ain't been right, it's been patently upset. And, what's more, Effy, it will be upset forever.
    ^^^^^^^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is a Republican.
    And you're a dip .

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious that a beta male like you keeps stalking my posts and keeps losing. I must have really hurt your little feelings.
    you're in my thread and kneejerked when I made fun of you. Everyone here knows how thin your skin is

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you're in my thread and kneejerked when I made fun of you. Everyone here knows how thin your skin is
    You've nary room, Black, I mean Blake, you always reach for the Ignore Button when you can't win. Then when that don't work, and you can't resist peeking, you reach for the Sysop for my ouster.

You may not be chicken , but, you definitely have hen house ways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've nary room, Black, I mean Blake, you always reach for the Ignore Button when you can't win. Then when that don't work, and you can't resist peeking, you reach for the Sysop for my ouster.

You may not be chicken , but, you definitely have hen house ways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being irritating is not a big accomplishment. At least not for me. YMMV.

And you are not exactly the avatar of stoicism when his sheer presence is all it takes to rile you up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And you are not exactly the avatar of stoicism when his sheer presence is all it takes to rile you up.
    OK, fine, Dumper first, Black, I mean Blake 2nd. Take him behind that frosted glass where took Felson and do Black, I mean Blake likewise. I want him to where he can't even wipe his ass for 6-SIX-6 weeks.

GO!!!!!!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read that each American's share of the national debt is now more than $100K. That's actually peanuts for many but probably not for the half of US tenants who can't afford to pay their rent.
    Deficits don't matter

-- head Cheney

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you're a dip .

Let us proceed...
    angry that Trump is a member of your party.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    angry that Trump is a member of your party.
    Couldn't be prouder. He, that man, that President, has you, Dumper, up, middle-of-the-night.

Trump made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats on your accomplishments, but hey instead of derailing this thread some more, feel free to start a new thread about how I'm irritating you and voice your concerns about me there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats on your accomplishments, but hey instead of derailing this thread some more, feel free to start a new thread about how I'm irritating you and voice your concerns about me there.
    You were already derailing as you always do whenever CC posts, taking issue because he counted something.

You are irritating but that is of no issue to me. I just think it funny that you are acting like you accomplished something.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You were already derailing as you always do whenever CC posts, taking issue because he counted something.

You are irritating but that is of no issue to me. I just think it funny that you are acting like you accomplished something.
    ...go on! Go on you big, beautiful Lump, you. You took that Dumps to that woodshed, go on and take Blake as well. They need it, Lumps. I'll stand by here and make sure nobody steals your Schwinn bicycle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're terrible at reading the room, reading into people's posts and who did what first. DMC level bad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're terrible at reading the room, reading into people's posts and who did what first. DMC level bad.
    The old DMC...

D.M.C.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're terrible at realizing that I to not give you any respect. You are going to have to do better than that. I can read the room enough to know that no one gives a .

Here you are trying to 'win' though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're terrible at realizing that I to not give you any respect. You are going to have to do better than that. I can read the room enough to know that no one gives a .

Here you are trying to 'win' though.
    First the Dumper & now Blake. Lumps doin' good work.

Lumps

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Washington, DC
    CNN

Half of renters in the United States have found themselves paying more than they can afford, following years of surging rents. But an increase in the construction of multiple-unit buildings has boosted the supply of apartments, which is slowly beginning to rein in runaway rents.

Nationally, rents declined annually in December for the eighth straight month, according to Realtor.com’s monthly report. The median asking rent was $1,713, which was down $4 from November and down $63 from the July 2022 peak.

However, median rent is still $309 higher than the same time in 2019, before the pandemic. That’s a 22% increase.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/30/econo...nts/index.html
    Brutal but American can still relocate to compe ive state and see increase in their budget.

My Toronto buddies are helpless. Sydney was first but atleast understandable as Capital city. In Europe natives stay for the changing local culture but majority leave. Berlin & Warsaw isn't usually born & raised.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I recently attended a funeral then socializing/bars at my adopted home. We moved there in 3rd Grade after moving as a family sometimes multiple times a year. I actually moved again but my close friends decades later are from here.

My folks moved me here because the schools were great. And yah they were. My sister is now a University teacher in her 3rd country and I'm IT. The (Jewish) woman that sponsored us would spend time reading with me. Her story was her family were saved by Polaks in our homeland.

Europeans are relocating to other nations for opportunity. Americans can do the same in other states.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brutal but American can still relocate to compe ive state and see increase in their budget.

My Toronto buddies are helpless. Sydney was first but atleast understandable as Capital city. In Europe natives stay for the changing local culture but majority leave. Berlin & Warsaw isn't usually born & raised.
    Give an example of a compe ive state

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Give an example of a compe ive state
    ...Mexico.

Thread Information